Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Arenaplay.io - Play Games and Get Paid | Public Crowdsale Closed[NEW INFO] - page 2. (Read 6650 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
So how much money have been invested totally?
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
We will announce our crowdsale at September.
Hi, guys! When is the ICO launch date?

Hello, we are in negotiating phase with several crypto-funds right now, if you are interested to participate in our preICO (we are selling 7% of tokens with 70% discount, 5000 Arenaplay tokens for 1 ETH) please message us to [email protected].
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Hi, guys! When is the ICO launch date?
Good job guys!

Can I translate the whitepaper into Portuguese? Let me know! Wink

Hello, check our bounty program for available translations and promo's  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2051556.100
Activity: 12
Good job guys!

Can I translate the whitepaper into Portuguese? Let me know! Wink
For our Russian speaking fans. Our CEO -  Vitaly Vishnevsky Blockchain gaming market review on Cyber-fund event.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtyLGFwLWXg
Two updates:

New article from our CEO from Cyber - Fund organised MeetUP where he was a speaker:
https://medium.com/@vitalyvishnevsky/why-you-will-be-paid-for-watching-movies-and-playing-games-soon-9bde4eb94754

And new design from our marketplace-auction prototype:

Is there any limit to enter presale?

Just use our email or pm, we will provide you details.
Activity: 14
Is there any limit to enter presale?
I updated polish ANN with the new information

Awesome, thanks 4hajs!
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Translation Service: English -> Polish
I updated polish ANN with the new information
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
great job,i know the update ,i will join this project when ICO start
Hello everyone,

Here is few important updates:

1. We decided to change our total crowdsale limit from 100M to 1Billion of tokens because of in-game economics and extended crowdsale limits campaign, we see that there is much more potential.
2. Also we decided to change Bountyhunt campaign size to 10M Arenaplay Tokens.
3. Our primary exchange rate is stays the same, but for few investors it would be 5000 tokens at start (it would be only private pre-crowdsale, not public offer), but it will end at 1500 as a previous campaign, so everyone who applied didn't loose anything in terms of exchange rate.
4. We will announce our current crowdsale to more further date (will be announced soon).
5. Our Crowdsale will be done in 4 steps

Our current plan:
Token distribution:
- 10% will be left for Founders and Team
- 90% will be given for Crowdsale (including Pre-ICO)

We plan to have 1,000,000,000 = 1 Billion Tokens starting with 5000 APY for 1 ETH and ending at 1500 APY for 1 ETH at the end of crowdsale starting from first playable prototype and 1500 APY at the publishing stage.

Crowdsale stage 0, we will start after we announce our investments (At the end of August, beginning of September).
Crowdsale stage 1, after Platform or Complete Game prototype will be ready (November 2017).
Crowdsale stage 2, after Platform and Full Game will be provided for beta test (February 2018).
Crowdsale stage 3 (final), after we will announce publishing date of entire ecosystem (March-April 2018).

How we will use those funds?
- Research and Development 30%
- Funding of new games ICO's 30%
- Marketing 19%
- Bounty campaign 1%
- Operations 15%
- Legal 5%

Thanks for your attention, keep going, we will disrupt this market!
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Translation Service: English -> Polish
Polish translation of ann will be ready tomorrow
have any one been rewarded from Areanaplay.io?

You mean arenaplay.io I hope Smiley
You have sent a transaction already? or you mean Bounty Hunters? Then you should write to this thread - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-arenaplayio-play-games-and-get-paid-2051556
Activity: 140
who have been rewarded from Areanaplay.io?,and i can,t also find its spreadsheet
Pages:
Jump to: