Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ARGO - Masternodes | Skein | PoW | Microtransaction | ZeroCoin Protocol - page 11. (Read 43017 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
that coin is dead... "dev" made a lot of btc on it... lost a big amount on it... since then, lesson learned, dont invest on those mn scams, wait for at least one month and if the project still alive, go ahead and invest on it.

Yep, dead and scam confirmed.  Not even the "friends of Argo" are trying to pretend and defend any more.
Activity: 555
Merit: 250
that coin is dead... "dev" made a lot of btc on it... lost a big amount on it... since then, lesson learned, dont invest on those mn scams, wait for at least one month and if the project still alive, go ahead and invest on it.
Activity: 77
Argo look very good against the backdrop of many coins issued over the past 1.5 months. And if you reduce the ROI to 500-800% of the node holder will not sell them, the price will be very high.
Highest point hype with masternodes ending long time ago, and now when bitcoin price down from 20k $, no anyone not want do a long time investment, all people who have bought a lot of masternode go out from crypto. Therefore, the developers are in no hurry to promote the project.

"no hurry to promote the project"

Translation: Developers are not working on the project at all.
They've moved on to make other crap masternode projects and make quick $$$ instead.

Sorry for those who got hurt and tricked by this project.  Maybe you will be smarter next time!

https://masterthecrypto.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/CRYPTOCURRENCY-2-min.jpg
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
Highest point hype with masternodes ending long time ago, and now when bitcoin price down from 20k $, no anyone not want do a long time investment, all people who have bought a lot of masternode go out from crypto. Therefore, the developers are in no hurry to promote the project.
When whitepaper team ?.. you are not able  ban me from here.. you guys are just and idiot scammer with no development.. Lets dump tgis shit to 1sat

wow, the only work the Argo team is actually doing is banning people on Discord.  And the Discord link doesn't work any more, because they know people are starting to ask questions.

Raty's deep investigation....

when whitepaper?
when code updates?
when discord fixed?

when will you admit you're not actually doing any work?
Activity: 107
When whitepaper team ?.. you are not able  ban me from here.. you guys are just and idiot scammer with no development.. Lets dump tgis shit to 1sat
Activity: 51

NEW ARGO POOL
0.5% FEE
Code:
NVIDIA     ccminer.exe -a skein -o stratum+tcp://miningclub.cc:4933 -u  c=ARGO
Code:
AMD         sgminer.exe -k skein -o stratum+tcp://miningclub.cc:4933 -u  c=ARGO

YOU'RE WELCOME ON THE POOL
This is the funniest thread on the forum  Grin

haha yep.  On the Discord I asked a couple times when is the Whitepaper coming?  And then I was banned for that.  hmmmmmmmm always a good sign to get banned for asking reasonable questions.  

When the team lies to you, that's always a good sign.  Search for "Whitepaper" in Discord and see what Yuness and the CEO said!  When you search, you can see he said it will be done in February several times.  But now see what they say when you ask!  Search what they say in Discord and see what happens.  And now they Discord link is broken for weeks, and they don't care either!

Hint: A team lying and banning is a bad sign

Hint: hiding stuff like your code and team info is a bad sign

Hint: a broken discord invite and them not caring is a bad sign

Hint: 5,000,000 ARGO being flowed around is a bad sign

Hint: almost 4 months and only an explainer video that can be made in Fiverr for $5 in one day is a bad sign

lol

Activity: 672
Merit: 265
This is the funniest thread on the forum  Grin
http://explorer.argocash.com/address/AT7mWidp5iguEx9fDk3XfvGxheEw3Fomkh
http://explorer.argocash.com/address/AHsHaiY1WMHKFcaBDAcKJmtNzwA7N6R41i

I find it very very odd that these two addresses have sent 2377429 ARGO and received 2392165 ARGO (tons of transactions even today!) but the balance is only 14735 ARGO.  That's almost 5 million ARGO out of the total supply of 11 million!!

So, Raty, that answers your question about the scam developers and not selling their premine.
When two addresses sell 5 million coins, but hide it in wallets that have small amounts, it's easy to hide the $$$$.

(I bet you thought http://explorer.argocash.com/address/ANKyLKB4BBF5JAeRSXGDU68yHEe5CwMd4w was the premine address because that has the most coins in the wallet huh? Nope, that's just to trick everyone).

boom! mystery solved.

Could also be a shared masternode hosting service which pays it's users regular ..?

koiner knows everything best Cheesy

Thanks! I was surprised too...  just trying to help people here.  Unless you like being tricked.
Activity: 57
Merit: 1

I find it very very odd that these two addresses have sent 2377429 ARGO and received 2392165 ARGO (tons of transactions even today!) but the balance is only 14735 ARGO.  That's almost 5 million ARGO out of the total supply of 11 million!!

So, Raty, that answers your question about the scam developers and not selling their premine.
When two addresses sell 5 million coins, but hide it in wallets that have small amounts, it's easy to hide the $$$$.

(I bet you thought http://explorer.argocash.com/address/ANKyLKB4BBF5JAeRSXGDU68yHEe5CwMd4w was the premine address because that has the most coins in the wallet huh? Nope, that's just to trick everyone).

boom! mystery solved.

Could also be a shared masternode hosting service which pays it's users regular ..?

koiner knows everything best Cheesy
Activity: 462
Merit: 101

boom! mystery solved.

boom! mystery solved.
That project started on the end of January. So it is only 2 month and half old.
It is too soon to make some decision about this project. They are still in range of their road map.
So lets wait until end of June and we will see. Price cannot drop so much now.
If dev team don't have time for continue so community can takeover that project .... yes it is not good but better than nothing.
I am big fan of this project. Because that MN invest platform for Argo and other coins is VERY good project.

The roadmap seems pretty fake to me.  It says White Paper 2.0 for Q3-4 but no white paper 1.0 anywhere?Huh?  They said Feb 28 whitepaper would be done, but now they don't say anything.  And Mobile Wallets is on the roadmap for 2019 -- so why are they saying they are working on mobile wallets now  but not working on the project itself??     There's 240 masternode projects listed on https://masternodes.online/ , and to be honest, most are fake and not real either (no one is actually working on them).  Emperor coin, Ipsum, DemosPay, Blazarium, ITIS. Network, DynamoPay, Almex, Eliqua, NYXCoin, GuardianCoin, Frozen, Slash, SmartQuorum and many other coins promise a 4600% return on investment! (ROI) lol.   Same formula as Argo: (Step 1) copy dash code, (Step 2) buy Masternode.online listing, (Step 3) sell masternodes on auction, make 18 BTC.  Then (Step 4) laugh at the suckers and go on vacation.  All these projects are no worse than Argo.  Fake scam projects, no one is actually working hard on the project.

I am almost positive the Argo developers are also working on some of these other projects.  They're working hard and are busy, but NOT busy working on Argo -- they're busy making many many more scam masternode projects.  Collect $150,000 in auction, repeat the process over and over again.

This is what I mean by scam.  240 masternode projects doing the same thing as Argo.  Grab money, do no work.  After ROI goes down, no demand so people move on.  People will buy the next masternode that has higher profit, and developers don't do any work so of course the coin's value will not go up.

I don't think that all 240 MN projects are scam ... you are so crazy guy.
If they are working hard on other scam coins so why they wasted time with that video and paper wallet for Argo? And why they did not sell ANY their premined coin? except that coins used for MNs. .... it is not look like 100% scam

They're a Ponzi scheme (ponzi schemes give the illusion there's something there, but actually only benefits the creators and tricks everyone else).  I didn't say ALL 240 masternode projects are a scam.  Many are a scam though, especially the ones where they don't work hard at all and hide their code and hide their team info (ooops that's Argo).  Remember, all the need to do is change the name of the coin and create a new discord and pay for another Masternodes.Online listing and with such high ROI, many people will pay for the new coin.    Do you really think all 240 projects are real, that people are working hard on them?

Let's make a new coin called Rargo (Raty Argo).  Copy Dash code, pay for MasternodeOnline listing and cheap Cryptobridge exchange, promise 4600% ROI, get fast $80,000 from auctions.  You can do this many times until you become super rich.

Why else do you think Argo team is so quiet and not working, hiding the code, no white paper, and hiding the fact that they aren't working on anything?

They ARE working.. but working on many many masternode coins.

if someone HIDES something, ask WHY are they hiding these things?
It is too soon to make some decision about this project. They are still in range of their road map.
If dev team don't have time for continue so community can takeover that project .... yes it is not good but better than nothing.
I am big fan of this project. Because that MN invest platform for Argo and other coins is VERY good project.

The roadmap seems pretty fake to me.  It says White Paper 2.0 for Q3-4 but no white paper 1.0 anywhere?Huh?  They said Feb 28 whitepaper would be done, but now they don't say anything.  And Mobile Wallets is on the roadmap for 2019 -- so why are they saying they are working on mobile wallets now  but not working on the project itself??     There's 240 masternode projects listed on https://masternodes.online/ , and to be honest, most are fake and not real either (no one is actually working on them).  Emperor coin, Ipsum, DemosPay, Blazarium, ITIS. Network, DynamoPay, Almex, Eliqua, NYXCoin, GuardianCoin, Frozen, Slash, SmartQuorum and many other coins promise a 4600% return on investment! (ROI) lol.   Same formula as Argo: (Step 1) copy dash code, (Step 2) buy Masternode.online listing, (Step 3) sell masternodes on auction, make 18 BTC.  Then (Step 4) laugh at the suckers and go on vacation.  All these projects are no worse than Argo.  Fake scam projects, no one is actually working hard on the project.

I am almost positive the Argo developers are also working on some of these other projects.  They're working hard and are busy, but NOT busy working on Argo -- they're busy making many many more scam masternode projects.  Collect $150,000 in auction, repeat the process over and over again.

This is what I mean by scam.  240 masternode projects doing the same thing as Argo.  Grab money, do no work.  After ROI goes down, no demand so people move on.  People will buy the next masternode that has higher profit, and developers don't do any work so of course the coin's value will not go up.

I don't think that all 240 MN projects are scam ... you are so crazy guy.
If they are working hard on other scam coins so why they wasted time with that video and paper wallet for Argo? And why they did not sell ANY their premined coin? except that coins used for MNs. .... it is not look like 100% scam
copper member
Activity: 24
The DISCORD link seems to be not functioning. 

Is there a good DISCORD link that I can use?

Thanks all....

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Nothing special about Argo. Just another MN coin. It works, that's true but there are many other like this.
Nothing to set argo apart. There are better unique MN coins to invest in. I can recommend you Phore and Snowgem. Go put your money into something with active development and unique ideas.
If you want to invest into another scam MN coin I can recommend you QBIC - at least this coin has awoken a bit (due to community takeover) Cheesy
This would be the only thing that could rescue this shitty project here ..
Pages:
Jump to: