Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ARGO - Masternodes | Skein | PoW | Microtransaction | ZeroCoin Protocol - page 7. (Read 42978 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
been here from the start, invested only hashrate, little bit sad about scam scam scam, but..

you dont think about how its easy now for dev to accumulate all the coins with so low price.
whole supply now costs about 15-16BTC - less than a cost of all MN been sold on auction.

now think how it would be easy for dev to pump this x10 and even x100 when only he and some crazy believers in argo (like me) can sell it.

this is the best strategy for a pump by devs - be silent for months make price drop utterly low, accumulate for months.. pump

p.s: i havent lost much with argo and i dont HOPE for pump but still see an opportunity for it.
so.. keep FUDing here guys, you do a great work for us  Wink
Activity: 311
Merit: 69
PowerMining.pw
ARGO is now available for Mining

Only .8% Fees when mining on Powermining.pw
European Based, with stable connection and DDoS protection.
Payouts every 3 hours for balances above 0.001

Many miners supported, easy to start commands:

CCMiner:
Code:
ccminer -a skein -o stratum+tcp://pool.powermining.pw:4935 -u -p c=ARGO

SGMiner:
Code:
sgminer -k skein -o stratum+tcp://pool.powermining.pw:4935 -u -p c=ARGO

Tips:
- If you need separate workers to identify, you can add <,ID=YOURWORKER> to your password.
- You can allow benchmarks to be allowed on pool by adding <,stats> to your password.

TO KEEP YOU UPDATED: Join us on Discord!
https://discord.gg/Md2UR5
Activity: 555
Merit: 250
I Hope this ripper dev mother will die with suffering from aids  Grin
dont wish something so bad to the mother, we need to wish the WORST happen to that dev, and no, i dont meant death, i mean other things, prettyy much worse.

I don't wanna harm the dev's mother.  Good for him that he realized he can trick so many people.  It's unbelievable if you think about how many people he tricked even with no code updates and anonymous team and just a Dash clone.  The fact that he said they are working on one click installs for any coin already is a hint that the dev is working on MANY masternode projects.   So you can stop waiting for Argo to make progress, he's not focusing on the project.

Go re-read the Argo announcement.  It says whitepaper will come in February, the premine will be spent to hire people, and mobile wallets will come in 2019.  These were all lies: we are still waiting on a whitepaper, no one is hired to do any work ("community manager" is NOT managing the community but gone, Dev is not developing anything but gone, CEO is not executing anything but gone).  Instead the team is not explaining anything and not doing any work.

It's okay to be late on deadlines but not 3 months late with no explanation.  They're not doing any work on the project because they're making more money on new coins, other projects.

This isn't FUD, everything I said was a fact. raty says it's their strategy to lie and disappear.  Okay, does your girlfiend lie and disappear for months without telling you where she is and what she is doing and is that a good strategy?

i dont know what happened to my brain to invest 2 BTC!!! on that SHIT !! maybe the greedy by seeing a FUCKING HIGH ROI %... i lost 0.2 btc on bytepay now... and its the same dev, since "they" launched the 1 click "feature" on it... "they're" the same SCAMMERS ( CROP / BYTEPAY / ARGO DEV)
PEOPLE NEED TO GET THE SHIT OUT OF THE OTHER TWO "DEVS"
Activity: 60
dont wish something so bad to the mother, we need to wish the WORST happen to that dev, and no, i dont meant death, i mean other things, prettyy much worse.

I don't wanna harm the dev's mother.  Good for him that he realized he can trick so many people.  It's unbelievable if you think about how many people he tricked even with no code updates and anonymous team and just a Dash clone.  The fact that he said they are working on one click installs for any coin already is a hint that the dev is working on MANY masternode projects.   So you can stop waiting for Argo to make progress, he's not focusing on the project.

Go re-read the Argo announcement.  It says whitepaper will come in February, the premine will be spent to hire people, and mobile wallets will come in 2019.  These were all lies: we are still waiting on a whitepaper, no one is hired to do any work ("community manager" is NOT managing the community but gone, Dev is not developing anything but gone, CEO is not executing anything but gone).  Instead the team is not explaining anything and not doing any work.

It's okay to be late on deadlines but not 3 months late with no explanation.  They're not doing any work on the project because they're making more money on new coins, other projects.

This isn't FUD, everything I said was a fact. raty says it's their strategy to lie and disappear.  Okay, does your girlfiend lie and disappear for months without telling you where she is and what she is doing and is that a good strategy?
Activity: 555
Merit: 250
Activity: 672
Merit: 265
Argo look very good against the backdrop of many coins issued over the past 1.5 months. And if you reduce the ROI to 500-800% of the node holder will not sell them, the price will be very high.

dafuq is your nonsensical post that is the same exact one from this random guy in February? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29959785 you must be a bot.

Imagine you have a girlfriend and she keeps lying to you and disappears for months.  I'm pretty sure she's cheating on you. That's like Argo. Empty promises ... with no evidence of faithfulness.
Raty trusts a little too much - Argo is cheating on us Smiley raty do you have a girlfriend? Maybe you should watch out Smiley

Argo is pumping her.
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
EQPOOL.COM
http://eqpool.com

we are added ARGO for mining!

Code:
-a Lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://eqpool.com:4933 -u  -p c=ARGO

Very low pool fee... only 0.44

Argo look very good against the backdrop of many coins issued over the past 1.5 months. And if you reduce the ROI to 500-800% of the node holder will not sell them, the price will be very high.

dafuq is your nonsensical post that is the same exact one from this random guy in February? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29959785 you must be a bot.

Imagine you have a girlfriend and she keeps lying to you and disappears for months.  I'm pretty sure she's cheating on you. That's like Argo. Empty promises ... with no evidence of faithfulness.
Raty trusts a little too much - Argo is cheating on us Smiley raty do you have a girlfriend? Maybe you should watch out Smiley

Activity: 47
ARGO on ourpool.net

We recommend you OurPool that is high performance infrastructure and developed with latest technologies

Code:
-a skein -o stratum+tcp://eu.ourpool.net:2070 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=ARGO -R 5

Low fee 0.3%

We are waiting for all of you in OurPool !
Activity: 25
Activity: 80
Ha ha, always told you guys, only invest in solid and already established projects. Look at the fate of most new masternode coins that have been emerging like fungus since Dec, 2017.

Yeah, all new scam maternode coins.
stay careful guys
Activity: 672
Merit: 265
Ha ha, always told you guys, only invest in solid and already established projects. Look at the fate of most new masternode coins that have been emerging like fungus since Dec, 2017.

Yeah, all new scam maternode coins.
Activity: 267
Merit: 12
you are too dumb to realize that loss is inevitable, have notion that even if you lose you can not stop working, so even with the abandoned project, do the dogecoin and its community, grow without dev and keep selling, buying and raising the price
Activity: 281
Merit: 108
Crypto Enthusiast, Crypto Critic
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Hi,

We've added ARGO to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Cheers
Activity: 252
Merit: 8
Woah ! This thread is still active ! It's nice to talk in a empty room. Your voice echos....Seriously now guys, if someone here still believes that this is not a dead coin,I think hes playing. What are we doing here  Smiley  Grin ?
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
what is happening here? Is it ARGO dead?
I find there is a very cheap coin, and I think to buy 10k for masternode, but I'm not convinced that this coin have future.
I'm tired of being abandoned coins.
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
Im keen to do a project takeover. Who's with me?  Wink

It is not needed.
Activity: 6
Im keen to do a project takeover. Who's with me?  Wink
Nice to see the argo discord banning people. Bravo for censorship.

Soon the discord will be empty Cheesy

well if its silent, for me its the same

don't worry guys, raty did a deep investigation..
besides it's good to support a project in which the team is anonymous, and they lie to you repeatedly about dates and deliveables, and hide the code, and then disappear for months.
These are the best projects to support in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: