Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ARGO - Masternodes | Skein | PoW | Microtransaction | ZeroCoin Protocol - page 44. (Read 43017 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 105
What is total supply of this coin?

Estimate supply: 30 000 000 coins
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
What is total supply of this coin?
copper member
Activity: 48
Merit: 10
argo.cash
Romanian
Japanese
German
Indian

Write me in PM
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN
9 masternodes went online yesterday, but the first auction of MN's is today?

This is what happens sometimes.

At times owners build their systems before everyone is able to even collect enough coin to start themselves.

We will watch the progress here, seems interesting.

#crysx

It's a big red flag in my book.  If you check the block explorer, they all came online at about the same time.  That first MN was giving insane payment of 99 coins every single block.  All the other payments have been 39 coins.  Some obvious funny business from the team on this.

The first auction winners should always be the first people to put masternodes on the network.  They are the brave/crazy/stupid people putting large amount of money in a new project without much assurance of it not being a scam.  They should be at least confident that they will have the very first masternodes running on the network.

Was wondering about this. I mean someone is paying 2BTC to get a masternode for a coin that isn't even listed on any exchanges. That's a huge risk but there are people with deep BTC pockets that have loads of BTC before it was even $10 a coin.

I hope for all those that are involved that this is a success. Still it appears masternodes now go from just mining of the coin and buying the coin ( later creating a masternode) to just autioning off masternodes to the highest bidder.

I watched the masternode  auction for POLIS coin a ways a few weeks back and was amazed at how fast the process was. I mean they still had the Dash logo symbol on the wallet and I thought wow that's pretty rough going but it seemed to take off within a week and so did the price. The price has crashed to half and well there was an exchange that went down etc etc but yeah these new "masternodes" on a whole other different playing field.

I wanted to get one myself but it seems way too risky and I'm not a seasoned miner so I wouldn't even be able to know what to look for if something wasn't working properly.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN
Dog translate reserved!
NOthing from page 1 to 10 except translate and pool haha

Lmao I've been reading each comment and just saw " Dog translate reserved!" and nearly choked on my own saliva. LMAO!
copper member
Activity: 48
argo.cash
Activity: 13
Hello,
i started mining argo today,
Im mining with 1070 and temperature increased . its 72-74 degree.
core +150. memory +200. fan speed 75.
any better idea?

Poor Nvidias... Make core +300 and memory +500 - Let them die with dignity!
nvidea dying in hell heat...

is it memory or core algo? can't force both
Activity: 148
aprox how much $ per coin?

ATM 0.0002 btc/Argo
Masternode (10k) were sold for 2.8BTC

I really don't get guys who buy newborn nodes for this money. I've got nothing against ARGO, do it mining well and like algo but should we be more cautious spending such big money?
There are many well-established projects with well paid nodes and lower risk behind.  Roll Eyes

What do you think about it?  Huh
3 month ago i remember people were buying LUX MN for 0.8$/LUX. Now LUX ATH was 51$. So the value increased from 1 BTC to 68 BTC + MN rewards.

But many cases are qite reverce Sad
Hope ARGO will show the moon! We'll see
Activity: 97
Upon successful winning of auction, how the coins are transferred? What is annual return on MN?

Thanks
Activity: 148
Hello,
any better idea?

nvidea dying in hell heat...
Activity: 274
Merit: 1
Hello,
any better idea?

how to create new address for mining? i have receive and no create new address button
where I have to copy nodes to start syncing wallet?
Activity: 67
WTS 200 ARGO for 0.00025 BTC each.
Escrow.
PM me if interesting.
Activity: 18
I started to mining ARGO  Cheesy
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
hey dev,
how much $ cost mn?
how many coin for mn ?
thx
10000 coins for MN
Auction prices starts @ 2BTC bids
Activity: 187
aprox how much $ per coin?

ATM 0.0002 btc/Argo
Masternode (10k) were sold for 2.8BTC

I really don't get guys who buy newborn nodes for this money. I've got nothing against ARGO, do it mining well and like algo but should we be more cautious spending such big money?
There are many well-established projects with well paid nodes and lower risk behind.  Roll Eyes

What do you think about it?  Huh
3 month ago i remember people were buying LUX MN for 0.8$/LUX. Now LUX ATH was 51$. So the value increased from 1 BTC to 68 BTC + MN rewards.
Activity: 25
thai translation reserved.
Activity: 236
Hello,
any better idea?

Fanspeed 100 and a better airflow in your case maybe?

rip fan

Fanspeed 100 is no problem for the fan. I've had couple of cards minig for me with the Fan at 100 for 6 month straight. Nothing has happened. Now I sold them for good money Cheesy

My cards working on 80% FAN speed more 8 months.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Hello,
any better idea?

Fanspeed 100 and a better airflow in your case maybe?

rip fan

Fanspeed 100 is no problem for the fan. I've had couple of cards minig for me with the Fan at 100 for 6 month straight. Nothing has happened. Now I sold them for good money Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: