Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ARGO - Masternodes | Skein | PoW | Microtransaction | ZeroCoin Protocol - page 47. (Read 43017 times)

legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
9 masternodes went online yesterday, but the first auction of MN's is today?

This is what happens sometimes.

At times owners build their systems before everyone is able to even collect enough coin to start themselves.

We will watch the progress here, seems interesting.

#crysx

It's a big red flag in my book.  If you check the block explorer, they all came online at about the same time.  That first MN was giving insane payment of 99 coins every single block.  All the other payments have been 39 coins.  Some obvious funny business from the team on this.

The first auction winners should always be the first people to put masternodes on the network.  They are the brave/crazy/stupid people putting large amount of money in a new project without much assurance of it not being a scam.  They should be at least confident that they will have the very first masternodes running on the network.

Mate - I will not argue any one of your points.

All your points have a leg to stand on, but that does not negate the fact that some devs do this.

I'll still watch and see what happens, see how many are interested and what they make of it all. This is Crypto, so a LOT of people may still back it, or a LOT of people won't.

I'm very interested to see.

#crysx
Activity: 583
Merit: 106
The other comment is right, this thread is becoming messy and unorganized since there is nothing here but translations link and pools which is necessary but we need more vital informations regarding this coin, what are the progress (if any) or information about your crowdsale? Where we will be able to purchase this coin?

You can find infos on their Discord channel. After 2nd round MN sale ( 1st of Feb.), they will list coin to Crypto-Bridge and probably on Kucoin.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29181507

Bulgarian translation is ready!

wallet: ATTHkEaZCCy6iZJaKA4uJArbi8YZytXzVo

Thanks in advance!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Hmm, the name of my dog is Argo.. never thought about he'd have his own coin...
Activity: 348
Merit: 119
go on cryptobridge exchange !
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
On discord - 10 000 for ~ 2.8BTC
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
The other comment is right, this thread is becoming messy and unorganized since there is nothing here but translations link and pools which is necessary but we need more vital informations regarding this coin, what are the progress (if any) or information about your crowdsale? Where we will be able to purchase this coin?
Activity: 42
Dog translate reserved!
NOthing from page 1 to 10 except translate and pool haha
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Activity: 602
Merit: 114
I think 0.0005 at the beginning then 0.00005

You say it will drop 10 times?
Activity: 43
any masternode help page? thx
Activity: 18
What's about POS stacking?
Activity: 153
Merit: 10

At times owners build their systems before everyone is able to even collect enough coin to start themselves.

#crysx

It's a big red flag in my book.  If you check the block explorer, they all came online at about the same time.  That first MN was giving insane payment of 99 coins every single block.  All the other payments have been 39 coins.  Some obvious funny business from the team on this.

The first auction winners should always be the first people to put masternodes on the network.  They are the brave/crazy/stupid people putting large amount of money in a new project without much assurance of it not being a scam.  They should be at least confident that they will have the very first masternodes running on the network.
XMN
Activity: 546
Merit: 104
Activity: 102
I think 0.0005 at the beginning then 0.00005
Activity: 602
Merit: 114
Any price prediction for ARGO coin ?
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

#crysx
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Activity: 89
amazing coin. 0.8 per node at least
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I see someone using your signature and avatar, but I can't find your bounty thread, can you give me a link?
Pages:
Jump to: