Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ARGO - Masternodes | Skein | PoW | Microtransaction | ZeroCoin Protocol - page 54. (Read 43017 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
skein block 524, diff 28349.935  Huh
Activity: 249
Merit: 100
NICE PREMINE 400 BLOCKS
go go sale  4 masternodes on auction!
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Protopool says that there is 2.7TH/s to ARGO, but the official block explorer only shows 1.7TH/s... what gives?
Activity: 4
Win 64 Wallet please Dev
Activity: 24
NEW POOL

https://nextpool.work/

no registration, 10 minutes payout from minimum 0.1, 1% fee

low diff
Code:
ccminer -a skein -o stratum+tcp://asia1.nextpool.work:3006 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p x --no-extranonce

middle diff
Code:
ccminer -a skein -o stratum+tcp://asia1.nextpool.work:4006 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p x --no-extranonce

high diff
Code:
ccminer -a skein -o stratum+tcp://asia1.nextpool.work:5006 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p x --no-extranonce

Activity: 64
http://pool.cryptoally.net/explorer/peers?id=2154

Can somebody please post some more nodes here? I think more users are in need of additional nodes, because it takes a long tiime to sync the wallet. Thank you in advance.
Activity: 14
Currently wallet doesn't even to seem to be able to sync, with 0 active connections.
Activity: 219
Merit: 102
Can somebody please post some more nodes here? I think more users are in need of additional nodes, because it takes a long tiime to sync the wallet. Thank you in advance.
copper member
Activity: 48
argo.cash
I joined ARGO Discord a few days ago and looked forward to this ann  Wink  One thing is not clear to me - what does Integration in real life means on the roadmap? What business areas are you going to target? I think this is essential for long term success of the coin.

All information will be in white paper, which will be published in February.
Activity: 22
RUSSIAN Translation Reserved!
Activity: 63
There is no Solo mining. get_work has been removed from the source. If you want to solo mine you need to setup a private pool.
Activity: 250
🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰
Turkish translation reserved
Activity: 8
tell me pls rpcport, for solo mining  Huh
Activity: 7
MaxPool.io supports ARGO !

Maxpool.io is focused on new coins, dont miss a coin launch, follow us on @maxpool_io.
0.1% Fees. Payouts every 1 hour after mined confirmed block.

We're using Yiimp, no registration required.

Just use your favorite scrypt miner with -o stratum+tcp://maxpool.io:4933 -u ARGO_WALLET_ADRESS -p c=ARGO
(you can set difficulty settings in the -p parameter, eg : -p c=ARGO,d=1 )

Need help ? Want to chat ? Go to our https://i.imgur.com/Vyg4Qlv.png Discord

Technical features :
Anti-DDOS Protection by OVH
Scalable infrastructure
yiimp backend
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
I joined ARGO Discord a few days ago and looked forward to this ann  Wink  One thing is not clear to me - what does Integration in real life means on the roadmap? What business areas are you going to target? I think this is essential for long term success of the coin.
Activity: 143
Intresting project, good luck devs
Activity: 42
Activity: 12
Pages:
Jump to: