Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ARO] | Arionum | CPU+GPU+Masternode | PHP Based |Decentralized Revolution - page 100. (Read 71563 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I will point my i7 5820 at this and see how it goes..
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
Maybe we begin to collect CPU benchmarks for Argon2i algo and put them in the OP:
for my
Pentium G4400 - 22-24 H/s
Core i7 7700K - 39-42 H/s
Core i5 2310 - 27 H/s
Xeon E3-1225 V2 - 35 H/s

i5 8400K - 75 H/s (with all threads, have 2 sessions of auto-miner running. Would be around 50 H/s with 1 session, 4 threads)

It seems Arionum algo is most sensitive to CPU frequency unlike of CPU cores/threads. Anybody test 6-core i7 of 8-th generation with 4.6GHz frequency?
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Miner, Trader
so if i have correctly checked, transaction free is 0.25%, which means if i transfer 10,000 ARO, i need to 25 ARO as fee?

Also, currently its CPU only coin, but what is the future plan, will it move to GPU/ASIC?
Is it an anonymous coin? If yes, how it compares to Monero or Zcash.

0.25% fee is correct. 10,000 ARO needs 25 ARO as fees.

This coin can be mined by gpu. However, using gpu is much worse than using cpu to mine it.

This is a "cpu only" coin, so I think it will not consider GPU/ASIC.

"CPU-only" means that we want many people to have ability to mine (profitable) the coin, which will help distribute coins better.
Miner, Trader
Mining works for me. I have already gained 130 coins for 36 hours.

My hashrate is around 30h/s.

It maybe helpful for new miners.

What is your setup?

Just run auto-miner. My cpu is i5-7500 3.4Ghz.

8 GB ram 64-bit system win 10.

Because my cpu only has 4 cores, I just run auto-miner once.

Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
so if i have correctly checked, transaction free is 0.25%, which means if i transfer 10,000 ARO, i need to 25 ARO as fee?

Also, currently its CPU only coin, but what is the future plan, will it move to GPU/ASIC?
Is it an anonymous coin? If yes, how it compares to Monero or Zcash.
copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 17
Hi dev,

on wallet code, encryption check and ask for password runs before command check (in the same loop) even if command is asked before password, so if you write a wrong command it asks for a password and then you get the message invalid command. Minor bug but you can easily fix it. Keep in mind for the next version Smiley
Thank you for the suggestion. We will change the system in the next version.
Activity: 73
Merit: 11
Hi dev,

on wallet code, encryption check and ask for password runs before command check (in the same loop) even if command is asked before password, so if you write a wrong command it asks for a password and then you get the message invalid command. Minor bug but you can easily fix it. Keep in mind for the next version Smiley
Activity: 37
Maybe we begin to collect CPU benchmarks for Argon2i algo and put them in the OP:
for my
Core i5 2310 - 27 H/s
Xeon E3-1225 V2 - 35 H/s

i5 8400K - 75 H/s (with all threads, have 2 sessions of auto-miner running. Would be around 50 H/s with 1 session, 4 threads)
Activity: 404
Merit: 10
for my
Core i5 2310 - 27 H/s
Xeon E3-1225 V2 - 35 H/s
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
for my
Activity: 7
Could probably get added easily to Cryptobridge DExchange
Activity: 37

What is your setup?
Miner, Trader

Hi,

I am mining using official pool. I see payments sent on pool's monitor but the balance on wallet is 0. Running wallet on win10 and I am mining for about 1 hour. Should I wait more for confirmations?

Thanks

Yes it can take a few hours before the coins are send to your desktop wallet. Here it takes like 2-4 hours before the coins are send to my wallet.

@dev, i was trying to install the GUI wallet on a test system (Windows 10 64Bit Pro) but i get a error because the wallet is trying to change some files in my Windows folder.

Thank you.

About your question, when you install the windows openssl binaries on "Copy Open SSL DLLs to:" pick "The OpenSSL binaries directory"
This might solve the problem
Activity: 571
Merit: 18
Hi,

I am mining using official pool. I see payments sent on pool's monitor but the balance on wallet is 0. Running wallet on win10 and I am mining for about 1 hour. Should I wait more for confirmations?

Thanks

Yes it can take a few hours before the coins are send to your desktop wallet. Here it takes like 2-4 hours before the coins are send to my wallet.

@dev, i was trying to install the GUI wallet on a test system (Windows 10 64Bit Pro) but i get a error because the wallet is trying to change some files in my Windows folder.
Activity: 527
Merit: 501
I belive it’s a 10 ARO minimum payout . I usually got paid faster when mining .
Hi,

Thanks
Activity: 252
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
is a new coin dont ask for exchange, enjoy mining time guys! build a healthy community and the exchange will come alone.

i know, at the moment i still mining the coin.
hopefully it will soon come to exchanger.

are there any plans to have MN integrated in the future ? would sure spread awareness
Activity: 16
is a new coin dont ask for exchange, enjoy mining time guys! build a healthy community and the exchange will come alone.

i know, at the moment i still mining the coin.
hopefully it will soon come to exchanger.
Activity: 192
Merit: 101
Hi dev. Maybe we can help add Arionum to some exchanges (ex. Yobit has free listing)

I had no idea yobit had free listings, but tbh I think they will only add a coin for free if they have an incentive to do so..
Pages:
Jump to: