Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ARO] | Arionum | CPU+GPU+Masternode | PHP Based |Decentralized Revolution - page 95. (Read 71563 times)

Activity: 443
Merit: 13
i5-7300 - 40h/s, g4400 - 25h/s. Those are my rates. That i5-4th gen seems a bit low to me, but I don't know much about CPU mining. Try closing process that you do not need at the moment and see if you'd get a better hashrate.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
hi, is 11H/s for i5 4690 correct? seems low to me.
Activity: 76
Does anyone publish a JAVA tool? How to configure Java to run under the windows system. Please lay out board reference, thank you very much Undecided Kiss
MY QQ 3568702 
Activity: 76
My i7-7700K is giving me 40H/s, how come you are getting 105H/S?

With my Java CPU miner (available here: https://github.com/ProgrammerDan/arionum-java ) -- the release version 0.1.0 or last "master branch" update at 0.1.1 using stable or experimental core I get between 80-85H/s. I use 5 simultaneous hashers. This is in Linux Mint. I do not have apples to apples compare for that hardware with Windows, but I suspect based on benchmarking with other hardware, Windows will fair a bit worse (60-70H/s, similar settings).

Soon to be released is v0.2.0 -- which for some hardware (like i7-7700k) will work much better, as it avoids as much as possible delays due to task scheduling for multiple argon2i instances via "CPU Affinity" and other techniques.

I'll post here when it's ready. Hopefully tonight. Maybe tomorrow depending on my schedule.
Hello

The first question: I am not familiar with computer programming especially today, according to the tutorial for 8 hours, no JAVASDK successfully installed, run the command MVN error point, the use of JAVA mining method is more simple?

Second questions: PHP miners mining, open a thread, sometimes 0.7H/S is sometimes why 27H/S is not stable, because of this I desperately want to switch to JAVA...
Activity: 112
Does anyone publish a JAVA tool? How to configure Java to run under the windows system. Please lay out board reference, thank you very much Undecided Kiss
Activity: 292
Merit: 252
I miss when crypto was about decentralisation.
So there is a working GPU miner already that can reach a speed of 600 H/s ??

Whats the point of this "CPU only" coin then?

There's zero evidence of an efficient/working GPU miner aside from the posts; that doesn't really verify the legitimacy of such claims.
Activity: 4

There is NO working GPU miner, just i guy with 5 posts claiming he has one...
Big difference in my eyes.
Activity: 33

Activity: 80
Coin seems interesting but i have trouble to get share oncwin 10...
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
I tried to mine on the web pool with my cpu, and it shows having a share on my miners, but after I see in my web pool addres no share. is there a youtube tutorial to mine this Huh
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Activity: 17
Hi all,

I'm working on a GPU miner.
I have a POC running for a few hours at 600 H/s on a Nvidia Tesla K80 (on AWS).

Do you think this a good rate ?

What software are you using?
Activity: 234
Merit: 102
Very interesting project, unfortunately there are already gpu miners ruining the fun for everyone else. hopefully they share their software.

https://imgur.com/a/dSrb1
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

With my Java CPU miner (available here: https://github.com/ProgrammerDan/arionum-java ) -- the release version 0.1.0 or last "master branch" update at 0.1.1 using stable or experimental core I get between 80-85H/s. I use 5 simultaneous hashers. This is in Linux Mint. I do not have apples to apples compare for that hardware with Windows, but I suspect based on benchmarking with other hardware, Windows will fair a bit worse (60-70H/s, similar settings).

Soon to be released is v0.2.0 -- which for some hardware (like i7-7700k) will work much better, as it avoids as much as possible delays due to task scheduling for multiple argon2i instances via "CPU Affinity" and other techniques.

I'll post here when it's ready. Hopefully tonight. Maybe tomorrow depending on my schedule.

Windows is even worse then that, i am getting 55 H/S only. But still a good improvement.

Let me know if you guys need help in GPU miner testing, i have AMD cards.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1

are you making java miner for mac as well?

I have no way to test it but the current release includes an argon2i runtime for Mac and should work fine. Let me know!

The 0.2.0 will contain a runtime but without the alterations for linux or windows as I have no way (at present) to compile the library on a mac.

thanks for the info!
will try!
Activity: 29

I have no way to test it but the current release includes an argon2i runtime for Mac and should work fine. Let me know!

The 0.2.0 will contain a runtime but without the alterations for linux or windows as I have no way (at present) to compile the library on a mac.
Activity: 37

Activity: 29

Hi all,

yes, 600H/s is about 10 times faster than an Intel i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz.

Closing in on stable java cpu miner that gets me 105H/s on Intel i7-7700k @ 3.6Ghz

@guli13 -- I'd love to manage your codebase. Been muddling through the C++ gpu ref implementation and its focus on benching / testing is obscuring actual use (my c/c++ is rusty). PM me or find me on Discord -- ProgrammerDan there too.

Hi all,

It is a very good rate...

which miner do you use? Could you share it to us?

we will pay you some coins. hahaha

Guys, hopefully this miner will work for AMD cards as well.
Also, where I can find that Java CPU miner?
Pages:
Jump to: