Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ARO] | Arionum | CPU+GPU+Masternode | PHP Based |Decentralized Revolution - page 74. (Read 71563 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Thank you for the prompt reply as always AroDev.
copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 17
Is it normal for an address to drop off the historic shares listing in the pool?  The reason I'm asking is that every time I checked my balance by typing in a few letters of my address, another address with the same sequence of letters would always appear.  This other address had a very large amount of ARO in it and its hash rate was really high.  As of a couple of days ago, this address no longer shows up when I look up mine.  This was tracked to the following address on the Arionum block explorer: 2MsskkbgsmMtjpA7qjjSfqwfvZkZzKHNvRSL2JWYT8Pid8ZZt6GpnfLjiwYc52Df6uwEp1QugWARKKp qWDJwWL38

Edit: Is it normal for the Historic Shared to decrease in size from time to time?  I've seen these drop by as much as a few million at times.
The historic shares are decreased by 5% on each new block. The mentioned address simply stopped mining and in time their shares got decreased to 0.
Activity: 50
Is it normal for an address to drop off the historic shares listing in the pool?  The reason I'm asking is that every time I checked my balance by typing in a few letters of my address, another address with the same sequence of letters would always appear.  This other address had a very large amount of ARO in it and its hash rate was really high.  As of a couple of days ago, this address no longer shows up when I look up mine.  This was tracked to the following address on the Arionum block explorer: 2MsskkbgsmMtjpA7qjjSfqwfvZkZzKHNvRSL2JWYT8Pid8ZZt6GpnfLjiwYc52Df6uwEp1QugWARKKp qWDJwWL38

Edit: Is it normal for the Historic Shared to decrease in size from time to time?  I've seen these drop by as much as a few million at times.
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
@fonship Guli's gpu miner works on AMD as well, using the opencl version.

@tankman It is possible to mine with gpu, but it's not profitable.

I don't see the build and I am not able to build it on my system, if anyone can provide the build i could test this what it gives for AMD GPU's
Activity: 84
Anyone can Guide me how to mine Arionum on Windows 10 with CPU Mining
I am running GUI wallet but It shows this error  can anyone Guide me what to do i am new plz help me out you most of Users are senior   Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Here is the Image

I cant see Block also how can i see if miner generate the Block  Huh
Activity: 35
What's the point with a 65% -80% pre-mine. there is no point. And this is exactly what a couple of wallets do on the main pool.
This is not a premine, just 60-70% of arionum emission are controlled by a few persons. Devs don't care.

very soon aro mining won't be profitable even for cloudminers, only will stay for shitty botnets and trial accs.
Hashrate has rose on 150%since past week, but quantity of miners on pool stays unchanged, about 600.

Some time ago Monero miners was totally fckd up by large botnets like coinhive, and some other js webminers and compromised pc botnets. Now the time of Arionum.

ZOMG BOTNETS

There are no botnets on Arionum and I have fairly high confidence that no one is sustaining 10+KH/s with free trial accounts.

As you know, in Discord -- it's been the same shit, different drawls with him. I'm glad I wasn't the only one that put two and two together.
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
The Windows LightArionum wallet is pretty slick, actually makes it super easy to mine if you aren't interested in configuring a standalone miner.

1. Download and install the wallet, which will set you up with an address
2. Click the "miner" tab
3. Click "start mining"
4. Now you are mining to the wallet address that was created when you installed the wallet.

Very slick and very easy!  This should make an easy transition into mining for some new folks on hardware they already have and increase adoption and support of the coin. Very promising!

Not Easy I have Installed Wallet on Windows 10 It only Gives Hash Rate with nodes , but i can not find block

for me it sounds like extra easy but less effective.. click to one button on GUI can't be so hard
The Windows LightArionum wallet is pretty slick, actually makes it super easy to mine if you aren't interested in configuring a standalone miner.

2. Click the "miner" tab
3. Click "start mining"
4. Now you are mining to the wallet address that was created when you installed the wallet.

Very slick and very easy!  This should make an easy transition into mining for some new folks on hardware they already have and increase adoption and support of the coin. Very promising!

Not Easy I have Installed Wallet on Windows 10 It only Gives Hash Rate with nodes , but i can not find block
Activity: 6
What's the point with a 65% -80% pre-mine. there is no point. And this is exactly what a couple of wallets do on the main pool.
This is not a premine, just 60-70% of arionum emission are controlled by a few persons. Devs don't care.

very soon aro mining won't be profitable even for cloudminers, only will stay for shitty botnets and trial accs.
Hashrate has rose on 150%since past week, but quantity of miners on pool stays unchanged, about 600.

Some time ago Monero miners was totally fckd up by large botnets like coinhive, and some other js webminers and compromised pc botnets. Now the time of Arionum.

ZOMG BOTNETS

There are no botnets on Arionum and I have fairly high confidence that no one is sustaining 10+KH/s with free trial accounts.
Activity: 7

2. Click the "miner" tab
3. Click "start mining"

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

Activity: 80
Yeah poor people get bitter really quick just be happy that some people are investing in aro
copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 17

Yeah, one more cpu mining altcoin are almost f**ked up by botnets/cloud miners with trial accs and other things. Seems, with current "price" on aro coin once network hashrate will hit ~200Kh/s it will be not profitable  for cloudminers who really pay for rented hardware, and will stay only botnets and free accs. Bullshit

Still no exchange.
Well, profitability of mining Arionum coin are almost destroyed by a few large whales and some omount of small cloud miners with trial accs and it happened even faster than this coin hit any exchange.
BS

you are reading my mind...
I've really can not understand people using 1070 and 1080 on this.
The only difference is the programming language. What's the point with a 65% -80% pre-mine. there is no point. And this is exactly what a couple of wallets do on the main pool.
How's this pre-mine? You can spin up your own clouds if you don't have enough cpu power. You're basically complaining that some people invest (or have) more money than you do.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Yeah, one more cpu mining altcoin are almost f**ked up by botnets/cloud miners with trial accs and other things. Seems, with current "price" on aro coin once network hashrate will hit ~200Kh/s it will be not profitable  for cloudminers who really pay for rented hardware, and will stay only botnets and free accs. Bullshit

Still no exchange.
Well, profitability of mining Arionum coin are almost destroyed by a few large whales and some omount of small cloud miners with trial accs and it happened even faster than this coin hit any exchange.
BS

you are reading my mind...
I've really can not understand people using 1070 and 1080 on this.
The only difference is the programming language. What's the point with a 65% -80% pre-mine. there is no point. And this is exactly what a couple of wallets do on the main pool.
Hello I am New In Cryptocurrency and I am Mining ARO on my CPU It Shows Only H/s But how can i check my block, in my %appdata% dir i have only two files nodelist and aro wallet  Cry

Please anyone guide me how can i check my block or anything i have to download for this?Huh?
Activity: 376
Merit: 103

Average hashrate climbed to 220 h/s, mainly from Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services. I hope you have 20 CPUs or ten 1080 TIs at home to compete with them. Yes, you read correctly, you can mine it with GPUs on linux too (https://bitbucket.org/guli13/arionum-gpu-miner), it's even more efficient than a CPU! Decentralization is zero at the moment and the network very weak, vulnerable to 51% attacks. Three to five addresses have 60-80% of nethash for weeks now.

OP should rename ANN thread to  

[ANN] [ARO] | Arionum | Cloudmining only | PHP Based | Centralized Revolution

text book example of a shitcoin.

Still no exchanges?
Still no exchange.
Well, profitability of mining Arionum coin are almost destroyed by a few large whales and some amount of small cloud miners with trial accs and it happened even faster than this coin hit any exchange.
BS
Activity: 29
Merit: 1

So if I understood correctly, you just said a few nodes can stage a 51% attack with a lot less bad apples in the team  than it typically is needed from potentially thousands if miners (aka a couple of pool owners). Correct?

Fairly sure that is not what I stated, but feel free to expand on why it led you to that conclusion.

From my understanding and current code layout, concentrated "attack" on ARO in this fashion would just lead to legitimate, non-participatory nodes having a very large blacklist locally as none of the blocks from the bad apple nodes would be accepted, whether solo mined, mined on "bad" pools, or any other fashion. It'd behave more like a fork, with a segment of the network hashing away on a blockchain now totally disconnected from the rest of the network. "Good" miners on this "attack" fork would get all their nonces rejected on the "bad" pools; all the "Bad" miners on this "attack" fork would get all their nonces rejected on the "good" pools.

It would be easy to spot, and for owners of nodes that care, easy to bypass. It would not be possible in this fashion to "subvert" the legitimate network nodes.
Activity: 630
In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.
Activity: 630
In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.

Average hashrate climbed to 220 h/s, mainly from Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services. I hope you have 20 CPUs or ten 1080 TIs at home to compete with them. Yes, you read correctly, you can mine it with GPUs on linux too (https://bitbucket.org/guli13/arionum-gpu-miner), it's even more efficient than a CPU! Decentralization is zero at the moment and the network very weak, vulnerable to 51% attacks. Three to five addresses have 60-80% of nethash for weeks now.

Didn't see anyone else reply to this but it seems important to mention

This isn't BTC. Fees are fixed, common, known and non-variable (same rule against all transactions). Block size is variable based on past block's nearness to size cap. But, what decides transaction inclusion? Miners? Nope. Nodes. So, the health of the network -- its vulnerability, so to speak, is controlled by the distributed nodes, not the miners. 50-60-70% "mining" ownership doesn't confer any special power to determine block direction. If they run a solo mining gig and attempt to alter transaction / mempool, all the other nodes will reject them. It'd be good to do a more rigorous analysis on the vulnerabilities, risks, and benefits of this approach vs. the BTC approach, but the traditional mining-based 51% rule quite literally does not apply here.

Hope that helps a bit.

So if I understood correctly, you just said a few nodes can stage a 51% attack with a lot less bad apples in the team  than it typically is needed from potentially thousands if miners (aka a couple of pool owners). Correct?
Activity: 21
I have done some research as to why the 1080 under performs against the 1070.  Being that ARO mining is memory bandwidth limited, it may have the same issue with the 1080 performing pooly with mining ETH.

https://forum.ethereum.org/discussion/9277/1080-specific-ethereum-mining-issues

Any thoughts?
Pages:
Jump to: