Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ART-PARK - touch the beauty! - page 10. (Read 2218 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 08:16:56 AM

Of course, the marketing plan should be very strong and serious, you will have to spend a lot of money on advertising.
Most often, the money spent on advertising pays off, but you need to create a working product.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 06:52:14 AM
The project certainly deserves attention, it is very convenient to view everything in one place, but to promote the market, you need a good advertisement and business plan.
Of course, the marketing plan should be very strong and serious, you will have to spend a lot of money on advertising.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 06:14:21 AM
The project certainly deserves attention, it is very convenient to view everything in one place, but to promote the market, you need a good advertisement and business plan.
June 23, 2018, 05:46:42 AM
In big cities there has always been a problem with queues at the ticket offices, I hope the project will simplify the purchase of tickets and make vacation comfortable.

It is right to plan and take care of the entertainment program in advance, the same booking of tickets will save you from the queue to the cashier, and not only, for example, if there are no tickets in the ticket office, but you ordered in advance.
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
June 23, 2018, 05:21:19 AM
In big cities there has always been a problem with queues at the ticket offices, I hope the project will simplify the purchase of tickets and make vacation comfortable.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
June 23, 2018, 04:48:49 AM
The main advantage of the Art-Park platform is that the platform can provide its services in any city in the world, which can simplify the life of tourists.
Activity: 70
June 23, 2018, 04:21:13 AM
I have been watching this project for 2-3 weeks and see that progress is not standing still. The fresh website of the project pleases my eyes.
I was also pleased with this news, I want to say that the web site is made in soothing colors and with navigation on it all is well.
I agree with you, the web site gives confidence to the project as a whole, especially with such colorful design)
Activity: 145
June 22, 2018, 12:24:58 PM
Will the website be translated into several languages at once? So that the services of the project can be used around the world.
This is mentioned in white paper, Yes, in the near future, the platform will be translated into several languages.
Activity: 210
June 22, 2018, 11:36:26 AM
Will the website be translated into several languages at once? So that the services of the project can be used around the world.
June 22, 2018, 11:02:05 AM
I have been watching this project for 2-3 weeks and see that progress is not standing still. The fresh website of the project pleases my eyes.
I was also pleased with this news, I want to say that the web site is made in soothing colors and with navigation on it all is well.
June 22, 2018, 10:18:07 AM
June 22, 2018, 07:34:49 AM
When you are planning a trip to another country, do not forget about the cultural program, this project will help to plan everything down to the smallest detail.
The idea of course is very interesting, but I'm curious what will be the functionality of the platform from the inside, what about the beta version of the application?
Activity: 70
June 22, 2018, 05:19:57 AM
When you are planning a trip to another country, do not forget about the cultural program, this project will help to plan everything down to the smallest detail.
Activity: 98
June 22, 2018, 04:55:33 AM
Tell me, please, how will you attract commercial sites that host events? if, of course, it's not a secret)
June 22, 2018, 04:28:11 AM
Success often accompanies innovative projects, if the team completes its business to the end, then there is a great chance that the project will be quite successful!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 04:15:28 AM
The need to enjoy art increased in society. Art-Park is an "interactive platform that helps people quickly buy any ticket to museums, theaters, movies, exhibitions and concerts in any city in the world." Targets have real thoughts in the real world. But I think the price issue will make people very interested. Therefore, if the project is able to use this platform to buy fast tickets, cheap tickets and many incentive programs ... will help the project receive better community support.
Activity: 238
June 22, 2018, 04:04:54 AM
I think that while people will buy tickets for some kind of events, until then and these projects will be in demand.
Activity: 98
June 22, 2018, 03:43:07 AM
An interesting idea, especially if there really will be a large range of proposals, the variety and service will be fast and high-quality.
Activity: 47
June 21, 2018, 05:01:01 PM
Greetings dev's. The project will be useful!
Sober business, a very excellent approach!
June 21, 2018, 04:43:48 PM
I like the idea of buying tickets to the cultural place you want to visit from anywhere you are. Art-Park is an excellent project!
Art Park platform will help you to quickly find the information you need and will answer all the questions on various attractions in each city of the world.
Pages:
Jump to: