Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ART-PARK - touch the beauty! - page 9. (Read 2218 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 06:04:49 AM
Will this project realize the opportunity to return a ticket that was purchased in electronic form, and for some reason was unclaimed to the buyer?
I think such an option in the project, for a full-fledged existence, should be. First you need to think for the client.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
June 25, 2018, 05:25:34 AM
Will this project realize the opportunity to return a ticket that was purchased in electronic form, and for some reason was unclaimed to the buyer?
Activity: 30
June 25, 2018, 05:02:39 AM
An interesting project in a very unique niche, do you have the plan to work with the artists themselves?
June 25, 2018, 04:55:15 AM
What Is the concept of the project, what kind of information about the same concert in the theater you will provide, in addition to the schedule and price of tickets?
There are created profiles in ART-PARK service for registered cultural sites (museums, theaters, cinemas, art galleries, etc.), which contain the complete information (including video) related to this site, including information on categories and sold tickets cost, available discounts and bonuses in order to visit these facilities.
Perhaps a public forum will be created on the website, which will enable visitors to discuss their vacation and leave their recommendations.
That's for sure, it would be nice to read reviews of visitors about cultural objects, the service of the cinema, comfortable seats there or not, good voice acting and the like)
June 25, 2018, 04:00:44 AM
What Is the concept of the project, what kind of information about the same concert in the theater you will provide, in addition to the schedule and price of tickets?
There are created profiles in ART-PARK service for registered cultural sites (museums, theaters, cinemas, art galleries, etc.), which contain the complete information (including video) related to this site, including information on categories and sold tickets cost, available discounts and bonuses in order to visit these facilities.
Perhaps a public forum will be created on the website, which will enable visitors to discuss their vacation and leave their recommendations.
Activity: 112
June 25, 2018, 02:28:55 AM
How can I get ARTY tokens? There are ways of getting ARTY other than buying?
The first way:purchase on stock exchanges;
The second way:show maximum activity on the Art-Park platform, participate in the forum discussion, give online advices, help other users and give hints

Hey. Are there any other ways to get coins, except those mentioned above? Is this a complete list?
Activity: 168
June 24, 2018, 02:48:44 PM
The first way:purchase on stock exchanges;
The second way:show maximum activity on the Art-Park platform, participate in the forum discussion, give online advices, help other users and give hints
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 09:07:41 AM
June 24, 2018, 07:32:59 AM
Activity: 182
June 24, 2018, 07:24:32 AM
June 24, 2018, 06:16:41 AM
In the summer season, of course, there will be a great demand, and in principle the idea is good, if you understand that you can always use it before you leave.
June 24, 2018, 06:13:06 AM
If the project intends to work around the world, then this is a very large work, which is yet to be done by the developers.
If the project can enter the Asian market, the profit will be very large, as there will be a great demand for the project services.
June 24, 2018, 05:35:59 AM
If the project intends to work around the world, then this is a very large work, which is yet to be done by the developers.
Merit: 2
June 24, 2018, 05:07:25 AM
Interestingly, the project will be launched based on specific regions or in a large number?
June 24, 2018, 03:52:52 AM
Such project are getting useful! Unblemished website, riveting idea, percipient website.
I agree with you, the project will bring many benefits and convenience for many people who like to relax in comfort.
June 24, 2018, 03:08:23 AM
The project certainly deserves attention, it is very convenient to view everything in one place, but to promote the market, you need a good advertisement and business plan.
Of course, the marketing plan should be very strong and serious, you will have to spend a lot of money on advertising.
That's for sure, but in the future the same advertising will bring a lot of money to investors and project developers)
June 23, 2018, 02:39:56 PM
Hello! I have a question: you say that in Q3 2019 there will be Integration with major cultural objects’ projects;
How many objects do you plan and in what countries?
I'm not sure, but the announcement States that the project is designed for all cultural and tourist countries, so this list should be gigantic.
Activity: 39
June 23, 2018, 02:05:41 PM
Hello! I have a question: you say that in Q3 2019 there will be Integration with major cultural objects’ projects;
How many objects do you plan and in what countries?
Activity: 182
June 23, 2018, 01:59:45 PM
The project certainly deserves attention, it is very convenient to view everything in one place, but to promote the market, you need a good advertisement and business plan.
The project already has a marketing plan, which is thought out for several years ahead, the main thing is not to spare funds for advertising.
June 23, 2018, 11:59:48 AM
Will the website be translated into several languages at once? So that the services of the project can be used around the world.
To date, the website has already been translated into two languages, I do not think that the administration will stop there.
Pages:
Jump to: