Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ArtByte - the cryptocurrency for the arts! - page 27. (Read 143292 times)

legendary
Activity: 1156
Merit: 1000
This week's winner is Spanish artist/photographer, Beatriz Glez Sa. She is the winner of 5,000 ArtByte!

See more of his work here on this forum: ArtByte Forum

legendary
How can I mine with nvidia?

Tried with the miners and instructions from the official pool but nothing works here!

Where did you have a problem? Were you trying to use the miner built into the wallet? Or another mining program? Were you able to setup your pool mining account? Were you able to connect to the pool? Please be more specific where it broke down.

Also you can get a faster answer emailing supportartbyteme
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
How can I mine with nvidia?

Tried with the miners and instructions from the official pool but nothing works here!

Activity: 259
Merit: 250
I am really impressed with the art being submitted to the Artist Forum. Well done!
legendary
Congratulations to our first weekly Artist Showcase winner, graphic artist & game designer, Bard Hole Standal

He is the winner of 5,000 ArtByte!

See more of his work here on this forum: ArtByte Forum

legendary
ArtByte users span the globe!

Today's map shows the percentage of users by city:

legendary
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
legendary
Congratulations to our first weekly Artist Showcase winner, painter - Soulmama Arts!

She is the winner of 5,000 ArtByte!

See more of her work here on this forum: Soulmama Arts Listing

They process the bonus payments manually. Usually I see payments made within 24 hours, sometimes it takes a little longer. I have always been paid though.
Any Slack channel for artbyte?

Yes, here is the invite link: artbyte slack invite
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Any Slack channel for artbyte?
Artbyte looks to be building a base for another up move.

legendary
Did this coin have a premine?

250 million were mined for the ArtByte Foundation to be used for supporting artists with grants, awards, misc programs etc. The Devs were paid in bitcoin.
See first post in the Announce thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-artbyte-the-cryptocurrency-for-the-arts-503131
legendary
this project is completely confusing, I did tweet but its not going for double really confuse me

The double bonus is paid manually, once a day. Also our office is closed on Sunday, you that is why you may have a delay.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
this project is completely confusing, I did tweet but its not going for double really confuse me
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

Did this coin have a premine?

Activity: 617
Merit: 531
If anyone is interested in the benefits of segwit you can read the following article that covers the many pluses. It is no small thing to do but it is achievable and will add value to ArtByte.

segwit benefits

Adding segwit would require a soft fork if done the same way as Bitcoin did with BIP148, it can be enabled when mining support for it reach a certain threshold. You can read more about it at the link below.

UASF

legendary
For those of you who are interested, please join our discussion about deploying SegWit on the ArtByte blockchain.

ArtByte Forum SegWit Thread
legendary
More promotion for artists!

ArtByte announces the weekly Artist Showcase. Artists of all types can enter to win 5,000 ArtBytes and have their work showcased across all of ArtByte's social media!

ArtByte Showcase Rules
Pages:
Jump to: