Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ArtByte - the cryptocurrency for the arts! - page 44. (Read 143308 times)

legendary
Activity: 1156
Merit: 1000
why is there no linux wallet?

There is no linux wallet and no source code released for the sole purpose of keeping the large mining pools from driving out the small individual miners, since 99.9% of the large mining pools use linux. That is also the reason there is only one official pool that limits max hash rate, per person to 25mhs. (and the pool pays a bonus to CPU miners, as well). Although the coin can be solo mined in windows, very few miners do it, so this has been our defense against the bigger asics, as well.
legendary
Here is an update of the activity for the first month with the AppleByte Twitter Tipping App

Over 200 tips, totaling 50,000+ applebytes in the first month.

Check it out AppleByte Twitter Feed

Please join us and support your favorite artists!! AppleByte Tipping APP
Activity: 522
Merit: 500
why is there no linux wallet?
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 2846
Is there still no block explorer for AppleBytes?

It says no here.

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/11445-applebytes-aby-information/

Block Explorer / Crawler
None Available.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Time to consider to change algo now
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
pool.applebyte.me has been saying this for quite along time:

We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.
Findblocks disabled, new blocks will currently not show up in the frontend

No new found blocks there for about a day and a half. Are we just wasting our hashes?

Have you seen the DIFF and Hashrate.  If you don't have some strong hashing power I can see why you haven't gotten a block!!

When I say "No new found blocks there for about a day and a half"  I'm talking about for the pool, not me.

It looks like the problem has been addressed now, though the Last Blocks Found list is still missing blocks from the last 24 hours

edit: NM about the 24 hours of missing blocks. The I was confused by the date format. All seems good there now.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.

No new found blocks there for about a day and a half. Are we just wasting our hashes?

Have you seen the DIFF and Hashrate.  If you don't have some strong hashing power I can see why you haven't gotten a block!!
Is there still no block explorer for AppleBytes?

Activity: 14
Theme should be buy support on bittrex...

I'm w8ing for the day it will !!! Bittrex was a bad move for this coin.
legendary
The AppleByte Music Store is in final testing and is just a couple of weeks from launch!

Musicians have to pay the major music sites 20-30% commission on sales,
with AppleByte the commission is only 0.01%, allowing musicians to keep 99.9% of the proceeds.

legendary
Over 35,000 applebytes were tipped in the first two weeks since the AppleByte Twitter Tip bot was launched!

Come join the fun and support your favorite artists via their twitter account!

Twitter Tip Bot
Activity: 168
dev,plz consider to switch the algo.Scrypt is rapped by the whales.

with the 25Mh/s max on the pool it helps. But you cant max solo mining I guess. The lack of linux wallet helps, although its not that hard to run windows if someone REALLY wants to.  I dont know of any way to solo mine with rented rigs though so that helps a ton I think..

That being said, I was looking for a coin to mine with my aging black widow. I'll point it at applebyte for a while. Even at 50 sats it seems to be paying ok.
Activity: 122
dev,plz consider to switch the algo.Scrypt is rapped by the whales.
legendary
The AppleByte Twitter Tipping bot is live!

Come join in the fun and tip some artists!

AppleByte Twitter Tipping App
legendary
The only way a coin grows in long-term value is with real user community growth.

AppleByte is now 6th out of all coins!

Coingecko Rankings as November 17, 2014

Activity: 238
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Theme should be buy support on bittrex...
legendary
Activity: 14
Interesting , I like the ideas, Ill keep an eye on this coin.
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
Is there à working pool  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: