Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ArtByte - the cryptocurrency for the arts! - page 39. (Read 143292 times)

legendary
Activity: 1156
Merit: 1000
are there any innovations coming to artbyte? isn't this coin for artists to sell their music in digital currency? how's that going?

ArtByte is for artists of all types, musicians, painters, actors, dancers, writers, etc. Here is a blog post about how ArtByte supports and benefits artists:
How ArtByte benefits artists

And yes ArtByte does have a site for musicians to sell their music for ArtBytes: ArtByte Music Store
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
are there any innovations coming to artbyte? isn't this coin for artists to sell their music in digital currency? how's that going?
legendary
theres really something fishy about this pool. only place to mine this coin and still doesnt work right

We had some difficulty with the pool and upgraded it. All is working now.
legendary
Nice article featuring ArtByte on Bitcoin Agile:

http://bitcoinagile.com/44684D/the-abc-to-z-artists-bitcoin-coinbase-and-zapchain-newsbtc_stream

"What Is the Solution?

All artists need is a simple solution — A simple, easy to use web platform where they can register (possibly with a single click of the mouse), upload their art work, add description and sell without any hassle of complicated registration, transaction fees and commissions. While it is hard to use fiat currency to get the best out of both sides, mainly due to unavoidable transaction fees and documentation demanded by payment processors and banks, digital currency allows them to circumvent most of these requirements.

Who Is Doing It?

There are probably a handful of platforms that encourages and enables artists to make the most out of their works. ArtByte, a New York based platform is one such example. Started as AppleByte, artByte is an alternative digital currency created exclusively for the purpose of encouraging artists. ArtByte also hosts a digital store where the artists can display and sell their art. Buyers can pay with bitcoin or their credit cards on ArtByte."
Activity: 437
theres really something fishy about this pool. only place to mine this coin and still doesnt work right
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
What about coin confirmation on your pool? My coins mined more than two weeks ago are still unconfirmed. And new coins also. Check this please.
legendary
Pool is up  Smiley
any update?
website running very slow and no pool share rate so i guess still problems.
but i see 250mhs network share. where others are mining? any other pools avaible?
legendary
We apologize for the problem with the pool server. Our dev responsible for the pool has been traveling and unreachable. He is back now, so the server should be up shortly.
Activity: 9
It seems they closed stratum servers and just mine for themselves to make profit. I tried solo mining wih A2 asic, but no luck with ABY, with other coins it works just fine. More of that - my coins on the pool are STILL unconfirmed after 10 days!!!
Hey, devs, can you reply something???
official pool looks like having problems. cant connect and pool hashrate is 0.
so how to mine this???
legendary
My titan os heavily limited getting few khs.  Any idea why

Not sure what is happening. We have had individual miners using ASICs up to 300mhs and everything works.
My titan os heavily limited getting few khs.  Any idea why
legendary
There are no limits on the pool. Those were removed back in June.
cant see limit on pool page.
shame there are limits and no source code
legendary
ArtByte releases the latest version of its music download site that allows fans to purchase music with ArtBytes.

Sponsored by the ArtByte Foundation, musicians keep 100% of proceeds, free to list and never any fees to artists.

ArtByte Music Store
Activity: 290
Merit: 127
You guys should go to the Bitcoin Center at 40 broad and network around.
Activity: 47
What's next for ABY?  I picked up a few million to support the project.  I also have some VC partners that may be interested in reaching out to you

Thanks for the support. There is alot going on at ArtByte, the latest is the upgrade to our music download site. You can see it here: http://music.artbyte.me

And if you want to discuss VC opportunities, please contact me direct via linkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/mike-cabaniss/9/307/821

Nice a project from New York, I never knew. I will continue to follow....
legendary
What's next for ABY?  I picked up a few million to support the project.  I also have some VC partners that may be interested in reaching out to you

Thanks for the support. There is alot going on at ArtByte, the latest is the upgrade to our music download site. You can see it here: http://music.artbyte.me

And if you want to discuss VC opportunities, please contact me direct via linkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/mike-cabaniss/9/307/821
Pages:
Jump to: