Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Artemine- First Self Mining Smart Contract 2.0 - page 4. (Read 68554 times)

Activity: 394
Merit: 129
Warning Artemine Community

We have come across the CEO of Artemine, and found out how miserable someone can act towards their investors.

Sebastian Dracopol is the only person behind Artemine and the only telegram admin since it has been created, even though he might try to hide it or have different identity there.

Besides censoring the Artemine thread and banning people everywhere he has a chance, lying and masking his direct involvement in a failed project are his favorite activities.

Now, he is involved in Online.io and you should be aware of such a person creating ICOs and cryptos one after the other for a purpose. You know that...

Here is the video which documents everything, please be aware and protect your money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnb4bbLXnRY

Let your beloved crypto community and online.io people know about this guy, I think he should never have the chance to deceive people again as he is doing on Artemine ICO and then giving out responses in the way he did it on the video! You guys know this guy is doing nothing with Artemine and it's designed to fail, how about Online.io?
Check him out: https://online.io/#team
IN: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sebastian-dracopol-0318455/
thanks for the warning, it can save a lot of inexperienced players and keep wallets intact
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Warning Artemine Community

We have come across the CEO of Artemine, and found out how miserable someone can act towards their investors.

Sebastian Dracopol is the only person behind Artemine and the only telegram admin since it has been created, even though he might try to hide it or have different identity there.

Besides censoring the Artemine thread and banning people everywhere he has a chance, lying and masking his direct involvement in a failed project are his favorite activities.

Now, he is involved in Online.io and you should be aware of such a person creating ICOs and cryptos one after the other for a purpose. You know that...

Here is the video which documents everything, please be aware and protect your money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnb4bbLXnRY

Let your beloved crypto community and online.io people know about this guy, I think he should never have the chance to deceive people again as he is doing on Artemine ICO and then giving out responses in the way he did it on the video! You guys know this guy is doing nothing with Artemine and it's designed to fail, how about Online.io?
Check him out: https://online.io/#team
IN: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sebastian-dracopol-0318455/
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
Selling a 35588 genesis address for 1.29 eth. PM me
maybe none will buy now, there is almost no trade on livecoin market , To be honest, this MNE2.0 is very unsuccessful, just hope DEV can take some change to ARTE
Activity: 11
Selling a 35588 genesis address for 1.29 eth. PM me
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Thanx you all broth's for answers!
Even if ARTE not directly connected with MNE activity - it's much better to see signs of life than nothing.
Maybe sometimes dev's will use ARTE token better than it was before.
In fact, the currency is very miserable. It should have been an upgraded version of MNE. The results are basically nobody's attention. We hope that development can find a better way to use this coin.

Well, actually it is upgraded version of MNE.

Mne has zero value and use, and Art has better zero value and no use. So it is an upgrade i guess.

Lack of marketing for this project is the reason why still it has no attention from big investors while on other hand before this ICO MNE was working fine and right after launch of this project both fell into problem. I think good marketing can bring good result and can give relief to all investors.

Not lack of marketing.

They don't have anything. How can you sell nothing? Well, yeah maybe you can, but still.

Also dev is developing this as a hobby.
Merit: 251
Although thats true I think what is more important first is a good communication with the communtiy. I have the feeling most people rather lost trust since there hasn't been updates or communications for a long period of time.

As well as we need good exchange too for token volume is almost dead and no demand left for this. Dev is not active that is the reason why it dying they should take action and bring some interesting features to make it valuable.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
Although thats true I think what is more important first is a good communication with the communtiy. I have the feeling most people rather lost trust since there hasn't been updates or communications for a long period of time.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Even if ARTE not directly connected with MNE activity - it's much better to see signs of life than nothing.
In fact, the currency is very miserable. It should have been an upgraded version of MNE. The results are basically nobody's attention. We hope that development can find a better way to use this coin.

Mne has zero value and use, and Art has better zero value and no use. So it is an upgrade i guess.

Lack of marketing for this project is the reason why still it has no attention from big investors while on other hand before this ICO MNE was working fine and right after launch of this project both fell into problem. I think good marketing can bring good result and can give relief to all investors.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

Activity: 56
whats the actual status of the project?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Thank you for information honghaisea!
I not watch MNE from ARTE ICO's time.
And was very surprized when saw MNE as a 'most pumped' on Livecoin start page.

Definitely better marketing is all what ARTE need to be alive.
Now that the MNE market has become active, DEV have made appearances in the past few days, but there is no good news release . ARTE needs to wait for the MNE market to become more active and remind people of the coin.
Activity: 93
Don't forget VibeHub Wink
Activity: 126
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!
Something happens tonight with MNE on Livecoin:

Does anyone knows why 'mother's' project for Artemine start to pump?
Although they are a series of coins, but the pump up is driven by HITbitc, ARTE does not list on hitbtc, so I think the chance of arte pump up is not great

Nothing but a very insignificant pump created by a moron looking to ride another dead cat bounce wave. Don't bother with pump and dumps, focus on valuable projects (vechain, sonm, stratis, litecoin, verge, neo, ethereum, litecoin, cardano, nano, adbank, datum...)
Thank you for information honghaisea!
I not watch MNE from ARTE ICO's time.
And was very surprized when saw MNE as a 'most pumped' on Livecoin start page.

Definitely better marketing is all what ARTE need to be alive.

Although they are a series of coins, but the pump up is driven by HITbitc, ARTE does not list on hitbtc, so I think the chance of arte pump up is not great

Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I don't think it is a scam at all. Actually dev had delivered every promise he gave.

But the Project is very bad Cheesy And he is probably doing this as a hobby and showing no ambition.
Activity: 126
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!
It is sad to say but i have written this off as a loss due to scam.
Because the more time goes by the more the red flags pop up that i ignored like a noob.
1. There is nothing known about the devs or company...
2. No clear communication by the devs and not 1 question answered.
3. Roadmap has finished and again no communication about future or that project is done.
4. They never ever counter the fact they beeing called scam or fraud.

They probably started as a good idea but got greedy.
My guess is they just sell the Arte they receive from the creation , but they already hit jackpot with the minerium sell.

I still hoping all the above is wrong but everything points towards this.

I wouldn't call it a scam, rather a very poorly run company with good IT guys that have no idea how to handle business
Pages:
Jump to: