Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Artemine- First Self Mining Smart Contract 2.0 - page 7. (Read 68554 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Smart contract doesn't work again.
For a whole day (March 28 in my local time)/
Same shit happens on March 17.
Etherscan return 0 value for avialable amount.

It's very strange (never saw it with any other tokens/coins).
And for sure dev's MUST post more info about this problem.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Both very interesting thoughts. Let's hope devs will keep delivering and keep Arte moving forward. It does feel like devs will soon surprise us with something new for Arte.
1 stage: MNE
2 stage: ARTE sold for MNE

now it is time for third?
Something what join two services and coins into one?
With change of ARTE and MNE by very good rate.
Why not?
Such process bring fun for owners of first two coins and collect new investors very effectively (IHMO).
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Dev is used to make surprising everyone periodically when he has something to drop here on us. They surely are monitoring the whole situation and have learned from the experiments what went wrong and how can put the project back on track once again. It has large supporting community but developers are little bit distance keeping personalities.
now that the tax man is looking for anyway to get his cut. Artemine might come in handy since its a self mining coin. Might qualify as a tax deductable. where are the devs when you need them Huh
more exchanges listing on coinmarketcap
Activity: 43
Selling 90k arte address for 5 ETH.

Anyone?
Out of respect to the community they should update us and let us know if they will be no more further progress in the case of Arte or if they are currently working on future updates.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
Has been looking forward to this project, but more and more disappointing, do not know when the developer will give us some surprises

We need an interesting tool for this project to make this valuable even dev is working behind the scene but these things are not helping to make nice comeback. I think we will get succeed to find this way to move to the moon.
Actually, I think ARTE may be a coin that was developed to make money, because MNE didn't make money, and we can see that after ARTE comes out, development doesn't work seriously.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Has been looking forward to this project, but more and more disappointing, do not know when the developer will give us some surprises

We need an interesting tool for this project to make this valuable even dev is working behind the scene but these things are not helping to make nice comeback. I think we will get succeed to find this way to move to the moon.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
devs should check in and let community know if its a wrap or if we should expect more from Arte
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Whatever ever happened to this project? I had threw some $MNE at it in the ICO and some investors were really sending $ETH to it as well. Oh well, another day, another scam on bitcointalk.  Smiley
500k+ coins mined so far! Hopefully devs check in soon and will have a few surprises lined up. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
I wasn't checking this thread for some time and now i saw the genesis trading thing which is a complete joke. I was expecting a smart contract which you can do everything in the website, instead of this just a shitty interface with no show on arte/eth ratio. Dev is a complete joke.

https://artemine.org/GenesisTrading/ is the shittiest thing on the world.

https://artemine.org/icofactory/

You should check this page smart contract to generate is already finished and now it's live. I think it will take sometime to catch attention from other people to build their project on this platform because we are into bearish situation.

I saw ico factory but i don't think a respectable ico will use this tool.

Also, i talked about genesis trading website. They made it after months and it can't even show the cheapest deal per arte.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Artemine was most dumped token for last 24 hours. This means it was pumped and current price of 1k satoshi makes it undervalue. May be in future when there will be enough supporting environment after regulations will be introduced for initial coin offerings this to make come back being ICO factory to create such fundraising campaigns.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
I wasn't checking this thread for some time and now i saw the genesis trading thing which is a complete joke. I was expecting a smart contract which you can do everything in the website, instead of this just a shitty interface with no show on arte/eth ratio. Dev is a complete joke.

https://artemine.org/icofactory/

You should check this page smart contract to generate is already finished and now it's live. I think it will take sometime to catch attention from other people to build their project on this platform because we are into bearish situation.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

Their roadmap was finished on Feb 2018  Grin

There is no future  Roll Eyes

But if sometimes whale will move some thousands of coins... why not...
"Stand and deliver, oh, or the devil he may take ya" ©
Any future updates we should be expecting for Artemine?
Pages:
Jump to: