Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ASIAN DEVELOP COIN - Future project - page 2. (Read 20696 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 254
September 03, 2018, 10:56:16 PM
I want to know, how is your strategy to increase coin sales, do you plan, all Asia will use tone coins as a legitimate transaction tool? Are you sure, your coins will be able to defeat the dominance of bitcoin in the world of crypto currencies, if indeed yes, then it will sound very good, but I'm sure it's very difficult to do
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 10:45:58 PM
"Members who purchased ADC in our ICO period will be added a quantity of ADC in a ratio of 1/30 no matter at which stage of ICO that you joined."

Why will not there be anything added for the miners?

Hi Ruckenmark,
As we announced before, we will not ensure benefit for members who conduct black market transactions and for mining members when ADC haven't been listed on the exchange yet.
Activity: 63
September 03, 2018, 05:18:52 PM
this is scrypt algo to mine right?

yes
Activity: 42
September 03, 2018, 02:53:21 PM
this is scrypt algo to mine right?
Activity: 63
September 03, 2018, 01:30:31 PM
"Members who purchased ADC in our ICO period will be added a quantity of ADC in a ratio of 1/30 no matter at which stage of ICO that you joined."

Why will not there be anything added for the miners?
August 29, 2018, 04:47:45 AM
The project has a great future! I'm already taking part in it. Visit the website and learn more about the company. Simple conditions!

Thank you for joining us. Please visit our social channels for the earliest information.

Telegram group:http://bit.ly/2t5mt3d
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 03:39:44 AM
The project has a great future! I'm already taking part in it. Visit the website and learn more about the company. Simple conditions!
August 28, 2018, 03:02:50 AM
ASIA DEVELOP COIN

ANNOUNCEMENT

As previously announced, we have your ADC acquisition policy in the ICO.
If you want to sell ADC, please visit the link and follow the instructions https://goo.gl/forms/Gxk2CR4MmVMGyG2l2

* Time to redeem ADC from miners:  Aug 25th - Sep 30th
 * Time to supplement ADC for ICO members: Aug 31st  - Sep 5th
August 28, 2018, 02:54:13 AM
Good project, what developments are currently underway?

We have just finished the ICO stage and are in the after Sale stage. We will launch the following projects:
- CRYPTOOFYOU is a cryptocurrency trading platform.
- Money Game CIRCLE5ADC.
- E-commerce services.
- Real estate TRADETOKENLAND applies Blockchain and subdivision transactions.

Please visit our social channels for the earliest information.

Telegram group:http://bit.ly/2t5mt3d
August 28, 2018, 02:23:01 AM
ASIA DEVELOP COIN

ANNOUNCEMENT

According to statistics, ADC exploitation has gone out of our control. If the ADC is listed on the exchange with the price of $4-$6 as we mentioned before, the price of ADC will decrease rapidly because the number of mined ADC exceeded 100 000 ADC up to now. Therefore, to ensure benefits for members who joined ICO, we decided to lower the value of the ADC to $0.1. And the price of ADC when it is listed on the exchange will be kept stable from $0.13 to $0.18.
    This means :
         Members who purchased ADC in our ICO period will be added a quantity of ADC in a ratio of 1/30 no matter at which stage of ICO that you joined.
         For example, you purchased 10 ADC, in the ratio of 1/30 you will be added 290 and the total will be 300.
         By doing this, we can support ICO members and develop better projects related to ADC.
         We understand that this is inconvenient for members of the ADC. However, it will help to ensure the benefits for ICO members who have trusted us during the past time.
         If you do not trust the ADC project anymore, we have a return policy for members who purchased ADC in the ICO. Please contact us for more details.
         For members mining ADC, we can redeem your coins with the price of $0.1/ADC or you can trade ADC  on our upcoming exchange CRYPTOOFYOU.
         Time to redeem ADC from miners:  Aug 25th - Sep 30th
         Time to supplement ADC for ICO members: Aug 31st  - Sep 5th

I can't register on that website. because I have a few coins from mining

Hello, you can visit the link and follow the instructions: https://goo.gl/forms/Gxk2CR4MmVMGyG2l2
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
August 27, 2018, 07:35:07 AM
ASIA DEVELOP COIN

ANNOUNCEMENT

According to statistics, ADC exploitation has gone out of our control. If the ADC is listed on the exchange with the price of $4-$6 as we mentioned before, the price of ADC will decrease rapidly because the number of mined ADC exceeded 100 000 ADC up to now. Therefore, to ensure benefits for members who joined ICO, we decided to lower the value of the ADC to $0.1. And the price of ADC when it is listed on the exchange will be kept stable from $0.13 to $0.18.
    This means :
         Members who purchased ADC in our ICO period will be added a quantity of ADC in a ratio of 1/30 no matter at which stage of ICO that you joined.
         For example, you purchased 10 ADC, in the ratio of 1/30 you will be added 290 and the total will be 300.
         By doing this, we can support ICO members and develop better projects related to ADC.
         We understand that this is inconvenient for members of the ADC. However, it will help to ensure the benefits for ICO members who have trusted us during the past time.
         If you do not trust the ADC project anymore, we have a return policy for members who purchased ADC in the ICO. Please contact us for more details.
         For members mining ADC, we can redeem your coins with the price of $0.1/ADC or you can trade ADC  on our upcoming exchange CRYPTOOFYOU.

I can't register on that website. because I have a few coins from mining
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 07:32:24 AM
Good project, what developments are currently underway?
August 27, 2018, 07:24:10 AM
I will reserve the GERMAN translation

Thanks a lot. Besides, visit our social channels to get the latest information.  Smiley

Our Telegram: http://bit.ly/2t5mt3d
Activity: 13
August 25, 2018, 12:53:34 AM
I will reserve the GERMAN translation
August 24, 2018, 10:42:18 PM
ASIA DEVELOP COIN

ANNOUNCEMENT

This means :

August 21, 2018, 12:02:08 AM
Smiley Hello, bounty participants

Please send your ADC wallet address again if you have sent the ETH/ BTC / etc. wallet for us. We only accept ADC wallet address.
If you do not have an ADC wallet address yet, please visit: https://wallet.asiadevcoin.com/
Then send us a message via telegram username @walterfinnadc with the following content:

- Twitter: telegram usename_twitter username_ADC wallet address
- Facebook: telegram usename_facebook usename_ADC wallet address
- Youtube: telegram usename_Youtube profile url_ADC wallet address
- Telegram: telegram usename_ADC wallet address
- Linkedin: telegram usename_ ADC wallet address

Thank you all for your participation. If you have any questions feel free to ask us here!  Smiley
Activity: 166
hi,

im alex from mh-exchange.de  we are a fresh exchange and list the 5 first coins for free.

you have interest?

https://mh-exchange.de

send me pm or [email protected]

greetings alex from mh-exchange
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
coin dead ?
I liked the project. It is well-planned and a team looks like professional. Smiley Wink
Thanks. Hope you join us.
Pages:
Jump to: