Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ASIAN DEVELOP COIN - Future project - page 3. (Read 20696 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 10
I liked the project. It is well-planned and a team looks like professional. Smiley Wink
Activity: 310
Merit: 13
what is the advantage of this coin holder, can this coin in the future able to compete with other coin-coin in various market
We have many projects to push ADC coin. Please wait for us.

30% total coin for premine with pow system is to hard for miner. can you explain why is the premine too big. thank you

We will build an ecosystem for the ADC. So 30% is not a big number.

is this only for Asian people only, or people who are in asia? What about token holders who are far from Asia, will the benefits be the same as the token holders in Asia?

It is not only for Asian. This Project will focus on developing platforms in Asia that help people in the world to invest in Asia.

i feel confused with all, please detail explanation about this project, when ico will open and what price per coin / token in usd $

Today we will show information in orther post. Please wait for us!

i feel confused with all, please detail explanation about this project, when ico will open and what price per coin / token in usd $

We have planned to complete 4 projects. We can assure you that when you invest in the ADC we will bring you a great experience with its ecosystem. About the ventures we will select and contact. If you want to become our joint venture you can send us an email. [email protected]

When ADC coin will be launch in exchanges ? is any airdrop or bounty program, please send me link .

ADC will be on the echange flaform after ICO. You can follow our Fanpage or Twitter to follow the program.
When are the ico stages started and when is the end of ico?
On 5th June the ICO stages start and last untill 15th July.

very interesting project! i'll take it.
thank's for info
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
what is the advantage of this coin holder, can this coin in the future able to compete with other coin-coin in various market

30% total coin for premine with pow system is to hard for miner. can you explain why is the premine too big. thank you

is this only for Asian people only, or people who are in asia? What about token holders who are far from Asia, will the benefits be the same as the token holders in Asia?

It is not only for Asian. This Project will focus on developing platforms in Asia that help people in the world to invest in Asia.

We have planned to complete 4 projects. We can assure you that when you invest in the ADC we will bring you a great experience with its ecosystem. About the ventures we will select and contact. If you want to become our joint venture you can send us an email. [email protected]

When ADC coin will be launch in exchanges ? is any airdrop or bounty program, please send me link .

ADC will be on the echange flaform after ICO. You can follow our Fanpage or Twitter to follow the program.
On 5th June the ICO stages start and last untill 15th July.
Activity: 310
Merit: 13

ASIA DEVELOP COIN

WHAT IS ASIA DEVELOP COIN

Asia Develop Coin (ADC) is a coin that applies Blockchain technology to develop ecosystems around Asia. The ADC is an ICO co-fund that develops real-life projects that directly benefit people in Asia:

• Floating real estate TRADETOKENLAND applies Blockchain and subdivision transactions.
       • Bitcoin and Crypto CRYPTOOFYOU open.
       • E-commerce services.
       • Money Game CIRCLE5ADC.

TECHNOLOGY

NAME                     : Asian Develop Coin
                      TICKET                   : ADC
                      ALGO                      : Crypt (mining).
                      TYPE                       : POW.
                      TOTAL SUPPLY       : 50 000 000 coin.
                      PREMINE                : 15 000 000 (30% total coin)
                      BLOCKTIME            : 5 min
                      BLOCKSIZE             : 5 coin/block.

Wallet  |  Explorer  |  Pool mining

MISSION

- The most common problem facing foreign investors is the legal and illegal barriers are very confusing and diicult to understand.

- This makes the investment limited to multinational investment while investing in Asia is a very fertile market. The phenomenon of EU and US countries is excessing financially, but the investment in Asian markets in general and Southeast Asia in particular is very limited.

- ADC will earn the Venture in the countries. Venture is responsible for executing the proposed projects from the ADC's ICO funds. Then develop those projects that make a profit. Investors can use the same ADC to redeem real benefits from projects developed by Venture.

- ADC ventures are independently developed by their own projects with technology support or ADC funding. ADC is fragmented with many different ecosystems.

PROJECTS

ADC TRADETOKENLAND.COM TRADING REAL ESTATE TRADING

--------

ADC SPACE NETWORK AND INTERNET SERVICE

--------

CRYPTOOFYOU.COM FLATFORM PROJECT

--------

MONEY GAME PROJECTS

ROADMAP

When pre ico starting?
Activity: 436
Merit: 250

ASIA DEVELOP COIN

Asian market is considered as a potential area for great investors. However, due to some legal issues, the investment into this area is still limited.
Understanding that, ADC is born to provide the best solution for investors. We will help investors remove obstacles through community development projects such as:
- TRADETOKENLAND real estate floor applies Blockchain and subdivision transactions.
- CRYPTOOFYOU opens Bitcoin and Crypto.
- E-commerce services
On June 5, 2018 , we plan to publish ICO information and allow customers to register for Private Sale.
We are committed to provide you with the best experience of ADC and its ecosystem. Would you like to join us?

FOLLOW US – FOLLOW SUCCESS!

WHITE PAPER

English |Rusian |Japanese |Germany |Chinese | Cambodia

__________________------------------THANK YOU VERY MUCH------------------__________________
[/quote]

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
copper member
Activity: 161
VOTE FOR EXCHANGE:

Ubit - Cryptocurrency Exchange

Vote ASIAN DEVELOP COIN, be listed - https://vote.ubit.pw/
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Investors can use the same ADC to redeem real benefits from projects developed by Venture.

Can you give a few examples of such real benefits? And who will choose projects for the venture - will you allow investors to vote for projects or you start strictly with 4 projects, stated in the first post?
Thank for your question!
We have a ICO project for this coin. That is interesting project for investor. Can you wait for it?
Activity: 581
Merit: 254
I am simply ME.

ASIADEVELOPCOIN Block Explorer & Node
TheCryptoChat is offering block explorers and nodes at an affordable price.  If you would like your coin to have a block explorer/node on TheCryptoChat contact us for pricing.
Visit ADC Explorer
Node: addnode=181.214.57.211
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Activity: 1246
Merit: 768
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
interested in the title of this project because I am also from ASIA, and want to see more information about this project. is this project special for mining only or will there be sales of ico for later? thank you
Activity: 154
Activity: 694
Merit: 10
In Nervos we trust.
russian translation done
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3946042.new#new
wallet:
AeHmK6Xmvoz57feB6eC3pPbXf7s7Agr7tS
Activity: 12
What sort of communication do you plan,
Any roadmap / whitepaper / website to come ?
Activity: 126
New update & Runing ★ASIAN DEVELOP COIN ★on POOL

Home page ==>

Configure your miner.

-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://miner.asiapool.trade:3445 -u wallet-addr -p c=ADC

Payout every hour !

Welcome mining !

https://discord.gg/NFfFDTW
Activity: 168
This should be a great project. Reserve for Indonesian Translation.  Smiley