Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!! - page 15. (Read 946595 times)

legendary
Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!
Is this the new all time low? I cant believe ppl are dumping at this price..
I also can't believe it, but good for me. I took the chance to buy more. Smiley
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
Is this the new all time low? I cant believe ppl are dumping at this price..
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
To all about the Multipool.

We just get today an message of the administrator of the multipool, Hayden,
from his message we can read he is not able to manage the multipool for longtime.

Please read the message below from Hayden ;

"....Hi All, Sorry about the delayed contact. The Army has just called me and I am now on an Aeroplane and will not be returning home for a few months. Sorry about this, it was unplanned. I will not be able to administer the multipool at all anymore. If you leave a message here I will try to get back to it when I get time but time in the army just doesnt exist...."

This means that i advice everybody to stop directly mining at the multipool and start mining at our UTC POOLS or even at NITRO2.

Remember in this how important it is to spread the hash among the pools !!!!

If we have more info we let you now a.s.a.p. !

Is this for real?!?!? I mean, seriously...... complete GARBAGE. No wonder UTC gets such a bad rep. Myself, and everyone else, had better be getting payouts for nearly a week of 100% hashing at the multipool, or I see little reason not to propagate the horrible rep that UTC so appropriately deserves. I give UTC a chance, and this is the result..... pitiful.

Well even though he is gone the coins were still mined and will be in his wallets somewhere. Maybe in a few months there might be a payout... or not. Who knows....I gave the multipool 3 days of mining on twelve cards and received 0 coins.
hmmm, for some reason I am still having HW errors. I have YacMiner 3.05 and I am running 4 x Sapphire 3GB R9 280X's

http://puu.sh/aeQRe/eb76c4c866.png
You have 0 accepted shares so something wrong for sure
I have yacminer 3.5 from ThirtyBird's signature. no issues
Activity: 76

from his message we can read he is not able to manage the multipool for longtime.

"....Hi All, Sorry about the delayed contact. The Army has just called me and I am now on an Aeroplane and will not be returning home for a few months. Sorry about this, it was unplanned. I will not be able to administer the multipool at all anymore. If you leave a message here I will try to get back to it when I get time but time in the army just doesnt exist...."

This means that i advice everybody to stop directly mining at the multipool and start mining at our UTC POOLS or even at NITRO2.

Is this for real?!?!? I mean, seriously...... complete GARBAGE. No wonder UTC gets such a bad rep. Myself, and everyone else, had better be getting payouts for nearly a week of 100% hashing at the multipool, or I see little reason not to propagate the horrible rep that UTC so appropriately deserves. I give UTC a chance, and this is the result..... pitiful.

Just out of curiosity, what kind of hardware/software does it take to run a multipool?

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
hmmm, for some reason I am still having HW errors. I have YacMiner 3.05 and I am running 4 x Sapphire 3GB R9 280X's

http://puu.sh/aeQRe/eb76c4c866.png
A shoutbox was just added to UltracoinTalk.org/! Check it out and join the discussion!
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

"i have put hashrates to dev pools,but there are a lot of HW,and i think it happens because of changing of N-factor."

If you are not using the yacminer try that. It is very stable and 0 hw for me. I always had problems with the cgminer for this coin.
Just try the config generator, if still having problems give ThirtyBird a pm, he da man!

Here the config link:
http://ultracoin.net/configgen_raw.html
Does anyone have YACminer settings for the R9 280x at the new N-Factor?
If they are 3gb cards then this is from the config:

yacminer --scrypt-chacha --worksize 128 -g 1 --lookup-gap 8 --buffer-size 2590 -R 5120 -o stratum+tcp://: -u -p --nfmin 4 --nfmax 30 --starttime 1388361600
Activity: 99

Today, my wallet does not synchronized Sad UTC Sent with http://ultracoinpool.info purse but they did not come Sad
Guys, what's happening?

1: have you updated wallet this past week?

2: Blockchain explorer WAS http://bitgo.pw:3731/chain/Ultracoin if it was working, you could check the transaction on the chain there, but I don't have any other links to check but that one, if you can check the transaction ID, you'll have your answer

More to what was said above...

1) What wallet version number (do not say latest, give the actual wallet version) are you running?

2) What is the transaction id according to the pool's transaction history?

Activity: 82

Today, my wallet does not synchronized Sad UTC Sent with http://ultracoinpool.info purse but they did not come Sad
Guys, what's happening?

1: have you updated wallet this past week?

2: Blockchain explorer WAS http://bitgo.pw:3731/chain/Ultracoin if it was working, you could check the transaction on the chain there, but I don't have any other links to check but that one, if you can check the transaction ID, you'll have your answer
Activity: 837
Merit: 505

Friends, I have two questions:
1. How do you see your transfer operations in blockchain? Can you describe the sequence of actions? I will be grateful.
2. I wrote earlier but no response from the developers and was not. At version 1.0.4.0 purse and 1.0.4.1 in Mench were observed following problems - purse works for 5-10 seconds, then freezes (not responding) and so constantly. Because of this synchronization process becomes very long, and in the wallet really nothing you can do, because have to wait for 5-10 seconds until it will work again.

Ignore me here? I do not think that the issues are too complex, that they would not have any answers for anybody.

Guys, what's happening?
WROL.info now accepts Ultracoin! Thanks to the communities efforts of reaching out to merchants we've just gotten accepted by another business! Check them out the next time you buy supplies for your emergency preparedness cache. And of course, no paper trail! Keep up the good work and if you have the time to send out an e-mail to businesses, it makes a huge impact. Click here to learn how to help: http://ultracointalk.org/index.php?topic=137.0
Activity: 238
http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website http://c

Army called ? Aeroplane?  hollywood movie? looks like it's a lie, so the multipool will be dead for several months.
NOW WHAT?

This is the message i get on skype from Hayden.
I have to do it with that message,  and so are you at this moment, becouse it is all Hayden communicate at this moment to us.

What to do now ? If you have miners at the multipool put them a.s.a.p. to one of the dev pools or at nitro2.

if i could i would bring better news dear utcminer but at this moment i can not. This is out of the power of our team.

i have put hashrates to dev pools,but there are a lot of HW,and i think it happens because of changing of N-factor.
Activity: 320

Army called ? Aeroplane?  hollywood movie? looks like it's a lie, so the multipool will be dead for several months.
NOW WHAT?

This is the message i get on skype from Hayden.
I have to do it with that message,  and so are you at this moment, becouse it is all Hayden communicate at this moment to us.

What to do now ? If you have miners at the multipool put them a.s.a.p. to one of the dev pools or at nitro2.

if i could i would bring better news dear utcminer but at this moment i can not. This is out of the power of our team.

Does anyone have YACminer settings for the R9 280x at the new N-Factor?
Activity: 238
http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website http://c

NOW WHAT?
Activity: 320

Pages:
Jump to: