Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ASIX+ 🎗️Main utility in project P2E games_NFT Marketplace and Metaverse. - page 2. (Read 579 times)

copper member
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
Founder Mr Anang hermansyah is have child Arsya,arsyi  and grand children Ameena which is the famous baby in indonesia, Arsya and arsyi is really like game where there is idea to make asix world with connected nft music , metaverse and children game
To be honest, I don't understand why you need to mention all these children. People easily know about them by googling, and they don't really have a crucial role in ASIX project. What you need to describe more is your new team information, people are curious about their capability.
- Does the new team have enough capability to develop this project?
- Does your new team have sufficient experience/background in crypto?

Also, we need more detailed information about the next projects (Congklak, Pasar NFT, Nusantara Verse).
- What do you want to do with these projects?
- How do make these projects attract people's attention?

I hope you want to answer those questions clearly. Thanks

Because its a family business and all children is artists. New team have capablity to develop the project and have experience in crypto

From which site or platform we can purchase your tokens and what is minimum coin to purchase?
Projects looks quite interesting so we will definitely go with this. In future this might be a successful journey.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1380
Yes, I'm an asshole
[...]
Good day Sir, in accordance with the question you've asked about this Asix, well as you can see all of them are famous influencers in terms of the social media platform, they had their own huge followers in the social media platform(Instagram, and YouTube) Now, when it comes to experience I think at their age they might have a knowledge about the cryptocurrency, because the Founder of course is not stupid to bring His Family here and appoint them all in the team for the project of Asix, perhaps, before they conduct this project all of them are already oriented, we cannot under estimate their understanding and capability what they can do here in my own opinion, I guess. Now when it comes of how they can attract the community to invest here at the Asix projects, perhaps their influenced or popularity is the most advantage they got for this matter for sure.

You're intending to say that despite their age, -- because the founder, which are their parents, are not stupid to bring the family without "orienting" them with something-- they're very likely to have an in-depth knowledge of metaverse and programming for crypto? Is there a proof to backup this claim? Some record that they've taken an online course in programming or something alike, perhaps? Their posts and stories while taking the course? Anything?

Or were you trying to say that their role is as an influencer without actually being involved in the development? Much like McAfee, and thus, implying that the project's future and technicalities itself is not important because all they need is the hype built on the influencing their social media followers?

Well, whether we accept it or not this is the real fact check happened in the crypto space. Perhaps, you know what happened before in shiba Inu, it was boomed because of Elon Musk post something about it in the twitter social media, and He was one of the famous influencers in the this platforms, then suddenly the price of SHIB all of a sudden spike the price in the market, meaning the hype is most of the time part of the coins to attract the community to invest in it, therefore, the word "HYPE" is the main methods to all altcoins, and you knew that.

And look at its future, or its price growth. Or doge, for example, which shared the same hype riding. Are these growth good for a day-trading and short term? Sure. But are they attractive to serious and long term investors? I don't think so. Projects which only depends on hype to attract people are usually not for a long term and will never be heard again in few months. According to your narrative, does Asix+ also shared this vision, then? That they're not planning for a long term and only depending themselves on the hype built by the Hermansyahs, much like other hype projects that filled cryptospace? And that they didn't have much use-case or great roadmap ahead, only HYPE, like the main methods used by --actually, if you really learn about altcoin, not-- all altcoin?

Honestly, darling, you made a spectacular job on creating a very bad impression for Asix+. The more you say something, the more and more it looks like a shitty project riding without use-case. Well done.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
[...]
Good day Sir, in accordance with the question you've asked about this Asix, well as you can see all of them are famous influencers in terms of the social media platform, they had their own huge followers in the social media platform(Instagram, and YouTube) Now, when it comes to experience I think at their age they might have a knowledge about the cryptocurrency, because the Founder of course is not stupid to bring His Family here and appoint them all in the team for the project of Asix, perhaps, before they conduct this project all of them are already oriented, we cannot under estimate their understanding and capability what they can do here in my own opinion, I guess. Now when it comes of how they can attract the community to invest here at the Asix projects, perhaps their influenced or popularity is the most advantage they got for this matter for sure.

You're intending to say that despite their age, -- because the founder, which are their parents, are not stupid to bring the family without "orienting" them with something-- they're very likely to have an in-depth knowledge of metaverse and programming for crypto? Is there a proof to backup this claim? Some record that they've taken an online course in programming or something alike, perhaps? Their posts and stories while taking the course? Anything?

Or were you trying to say that their role is as an influencer without actually being involved in the development? Much like McAfee, and thus, implying that the project's future and technicalities itself is not important because all they need is the hype built on the influencing their social media followers?

Well, whether we accept it or not this is the real fact check happened in the crypto space. Perhaps, you know what happened before in shiba Inu, it was boomed because of Elon Musk post something about it in the twitter social media, and He was one of the famous influencers in the this platforms, then suddenly the price of SHIB all of a sudden spike the price in the market, meaning the hype is most of the time part of the coins to attract the community to invest in it, therefore, the word "HYPE" is the main methods to all altcoins, and you knew that.
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole
[...]
We will introduce them soon in website

You somehow failed to get into my question, you missed them and I've really expecting an answer. I'll re ask by adding below quote from your post for future reference: are the Hermansyahs responsible for the projects or are they just hired to promote and be the brand ambassador of your project, much like how other projects in the past used John McAfee as their "advisor"?

Not at all project is doxxed.people have rights to decide doxxed or not but we never ignore a family behind of this is legend artists without have controvertial artist
copper member
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
What about the ASIX development team? I previously heard that the ASIX development team has resigned, have you got a new development team? Team information displayed is only the family of the founder.
Asix token change to Asix+ because we rebrand after previous developer leave us. Now we have new team joined with us now. It was announced at telegram channel
After swapping from ASIX V1 to ASIX V2, why did you have to change again to ASIX+, what is the underlying thing, so you have to do a rebranding.
If ASIX+ already has a new development team, why don't you introduce them to us?
We will introduce them soon in website
copper member
I'm one of the Indonesians who commented here, maybe a little advice from me is accepted or not, it doesn't matter.
there is a point in introducing your entire team, in this announcement. you do not list the team from ASIX PLUS itself as a whole. when this project wants to expand to International at least you show your team. because the projects in general that have been promoted here have shown a lot of clarity both from the whitepaper, the team and others.

Because it's part of personal research to find out how far your preparation is to run this project going International.
Not at all project is doxxed.people have rights to decide doxxed or not but we never ignore a family behind of this is legend artists without have controvertial artist
copper member
Founder Mr Anang hermansyah is have child Arsya,arsyi  and grand children Ameena which is the famous baby in indonesia, Arsya and arsyi is really like game where there is idea to make asix world with connected nft music , metaverse and children game
To be honest, I don't understand why you need to mention all these children. People easily know about them by googling, and they don't really have a crucial role in ASIX project. What you need to describe more is your new team information, people are curious about their capability.

Also, we need more detailed information about the next projects (Congklak, Pasar NFT, Nusantara Verse).

Because its a family business and all children is artists. New team have capablity to develop the project and have experience in crypto
Activity: 339
Merit: 3
What about the ASIX development team? I previously heard that the ASIX development team has resigned, have you got a new development team? Team information displayed is only the family of the founder.
Asix token change to Asix+ because we rebrand after previous developer leave us. Now we have new team joined with us now. It was announced at telegram channel
Was the Tokenomics altered as a result of these changes?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
[...]

That Right. I have no doubts about their popularity by having so many followers and subscribers. But what their project needs is not just hype and marketing, but a real product that is really useful, without which the project would be considered a shitcoin.
That's why I asked about their development team, whether they have a really qualified development team or not.
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
ASIX token is now listed in one of the local markets and the price has dropped so many local investors are complaining about this, how this project will grow investor confidence because they already think this project is just an influencer.
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole
[...]

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole

[...]

Thank you! This is what I'm trying to say and ask on my post about the relevance of Hermansyahs --especially the children-- in project's capabilities to strive in cryptocommunity. Sure, an info that the project is inspired by their children is heartwarming and soul touching, but it's irrelevant. People will be more interested --and it'll be more useful too-- if OP tell us about the experts on the team.
According to your whitepaper, Asix Token has 3 projects in progress, namely Nusantara Land (Metaverse), Congklak (P2E Game) and NFT Marketplace. When will these projects be launched?
Nft marketplace 3rd week of May 2022
How sustainable is it going to be running the three projects concurrently? Hope you have the needed team or do you intend to expand your team?
I think the project is the most unique project I've ever come across, because I've never come across a project where all of the team are their families, even their children are part of the core team of the project. At this rate, is there still a professional team behind this? if it is only held by two adults I think there is still a lot that needs to be developed to build a big project. As far as I know, ASIX has experienced two migrations to ASIX+, this proves that they always make good progress every time for this project.
Well said, I raised same point earlier. The project is putting forward more information about the family members of the project founder than the actual team since its the project team that will have more impact on the project than the family members.
Activity: 1021
Merit: 12
I think the project is the most unique project I've ever come across, because I've never come across a project where all of the team are their families, even their children are part of the core team of the project. At this rate, is there still a professional team behind this? if it is only held by two adults I think there is still a lot that needs to be developed to build a big project. As far as I know, ASIX has experienced two migrations to ASIX+, this proves that they always make good progress every time for this project.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
After swapping from ASIX V1 to ASIX V2, why did you have to change again to ASIX+, what is the underlying thing, so you have to do a rebranding.
If ASIX+ already has a new development team, why don't you introduce them to us?
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1074
Youtube Channel = Aak Zaki
I'm one of the Indonesians who commented here, maybe a little advice from me is accepted or not, it doesn't matter.
there is a point in introducing your entire team, in this announcement. you do not list the team from ASIX PLUS itself as a whole. when this project wants to expand to International at least you show your team. because the projects in general that have been promoted here have shown a lot of clarity both from the whitepaper, the team and others.

Because it's part of personal research to find out how far your preparation is to run this project going International.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

copper member
According to your whitepaper, Asix Token has 3 projects in progress, namely Nusantara Land (Metaverse), Congklak (P2E Game) and NFT Marketplace. When will these projects be launched?
Nft marketplace 3rd week of May 2022
Pages:
Jump to: