Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ASIX+ 🎗️Main utility in project P2E games_NFT Marketplace and Metaverse. - page 3. (Read 582 times)

Activity: 339
Merit: 3
What about the ASIX development team? I previously heard that the ASIX development team has resigned, have you got a new development team? Team information displayed is only the family of the founder.
Asix token change to Asix+ because we rebrand after previous developer leave us. Now we have new team joined with us now. It was announced at telegram channel
There are more information about the family of the CEO than the actual team. You should look into this.
Activity: 339
Merit: 3
According to your whitepaper, Asix Token has 3 projects in progress, namely Nusantara Land (Metaverse), Congklak (P2E Game) and NFT Marketplace. When will these projects be launched?
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1398
Yes, I'm an asshole
What about the ASIX development team? I previously heard that the ASIX development team has resigned, have you got a new development team? Team information displayed is only the family of the founder.
Asix token change to Asix+ because we rebrand after previous developer leave us. Now we have new team joined with us now. It was announced at telegram channel

About your team, err... founder, I am failed to see how the background story that you gave on the opening post should be able to assure people of the project.

Allow me to clarify, this is a metaverse project with a currently-in-trend P2E method, where the game is an Indonesian traditional game called congklak, founded by people with background in music industry. How are these related?
Founder Mr Anang hermansyah is have child Arsya,arsyi  and grand children Ameena which is the famous baby in indonesia, Arsya and arsyi is really like game where there is idea to make asix world with connected nft music , metaverse and children game

Still couldn't see how a traditional game turned into metaverse and two artists are connected. Moving forward from that issue, though, the Hermansyahs here are the developers and founders and responsible for the tokens? Or were they just a paid promoter --or advisor, if we borrow the old term-- like how McAfee used to be with several projects?
copper member
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

About your team, err... founder, I am failed to see how the background story that you gave on the opening post should be able to assure people of the project.

Allow me to clarify, this is a metaverse project with a currently-in-trend P2E method, where the game is an Indonesian traditional game called congklak, founded by people with background in music industry. How are these related?
Founder Mr Anang hermansyah is have child Arsya,arsyi  and grand children Ameena which is the famous baby in indonesia, Arsya and arsyi is really like game where there is idea to make asix world with connected nft music , metaverse and children game
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1398
Yes, I'm an asshole

copper member
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: