Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Astronaut (ASTRO) Token Sale. One Token To Rule Them All. - page 4. (Read 8104 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
I was able to make further profits by investing in ICO with reference to Picolo Research's report.
However, I am surprised that Astronaut's attention is lower than I imagined.
Are you considering promotion etc. about that in the future?

They said they wanted to avoid a lot of bounties which I can understand why due to too many freeloaders... But they should consider a small amount of bounties.

Bounties get the word out much faster than the project leaders can. And it's not too late to add some smaller bounties. I'd love to help spread the word.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I was able to make further profits by investing in ICO with reference to Picolo Research's report.
However, I am surprised that Astronaut's attention is lower than I imagined.
Are you considering promotion etc. about that in the future?
I'm surprised this hasn't generated more buzz.

Perhaps a bigger bounty campaign might be of help? I think that at least a signature campaign would be beneficial.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Coin Remix just independently analyzed Picolo Research recommendations since inception. Please note that the analysis is assuming a buy and 'HODL' which is not the case in reality. There have been certain positions cut early to minimise risk and positions exited much higher than the analysis would suggest (DNT)
https://coinremix.com/analysts/picolo-research
Giving this a bump for interest.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Video explanation of Astronaut:

https://vimeo.com/237740903
Activity: 7
Looks like a cool project. I am curious how it's gonna end up doing. Do you have any exchanges you'll be listed at?
There have been three weeks approximately since the project was announced first time. You should involve community by running some bounty for marketing that will bring huge benefit to the project. It should have tens of pages by now. Anyway idea is interesting but that is not enough without proper marketing and promotion which let others to know the project better.

We have a referral scheme set up for those active in the community:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annaffiliate-program-astronaut-5-affiliate-now-live-2255409
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I see a very professional team in the field, I'm very interested in token sale
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
There have been three weeks approximately since the project was announced first time. You should involve community by running some bounty for marketing that will bring huge benefit to the project. It should have tens of pages by now. Anyway idea is interesting but that is not enough without proper marketing and promotion which let others to know the project better.
How does it work exactly?

Let's say I have 1000 tokens.

You are investing in 2 ICOs in the next month.

What percentage of my tokens will participate in each of those upcoming ICOs?

Or is it like this that I see what ICOs are coming through a watchlist you going to generate and I can decide on my own how much of my coins I will put into each ICO?

Hi

We have detailed an allocation of exposure. Effectively, the large majority goes to ICOs with the remainder in altcoins, crypto and fiat.

If you have 1000 tokens, they are pooled with everyone elses. That ownership will give you xx% right to the performance of the investments. You receive a 50% dividend every quarter followed by the remaining being reinvested into Astronaut.

We anticipated there will be between 2-3 ICOs a month that we participate in. The exposure will vary depending on the total amount raised.

Remaining tokens are burned.
Activity: 7
op wont reply or answer questions.

why post a topic on here if so?Huh?

just had ICO probably pretty busy making sure everything goes smoothly.
Activity: 58
op wont reply or answer questions.

why post a topic on here if so?Huh?
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
How does it work exactly?

Let's say I have 1000 tokens.

You are investing in 2 ICOs in the next month.

What percentage of my tokens will participate in each of those upcoming ICOs?

Or is it like this that I see what ICOs are coming through a watchlist you going to generate and I can decide on my own how much of my coins I will put into each ICO?
Activity: 1
Merit: 10
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Edward Miroslav
You should advertise on www.forum.stake.com. There's a section which is screaming for some loving where a lot of traffic comes through. The forum has over 150 registered users a day & thousands of guests. Definitely worthwhile the few minutes for the extra exposure!

Best of luck with the venture!
Our Group Telegram Chat is now open:

https://t.me/astronautofficial
Activity: 308
https://robomed.io/
One Token To Rule Them All.

Love the slogan Smiley
Hi to clarify a few things:

Q: if I understand this coin's vision is to supply this information to those that is willing to pay for it.

A: Token holders actually gain ownership to a basket of ICOs that Astronaut invests in. This is not simply tokens for research and information. It is tokens for direct exposure in the ICOs (backed by research)

--

Q: Telegram Group
A: We are opening a Telegram Group momentarily. We have just approved a list of moderators.

--

Q: Bounty Programs
A: We are formulating a small bounty program and will be releasing details of this in coming days.

--

Q: Alpha version
A: We are releasing invites for UX testing of the Alpha web Portal. We are setting up a platform for feedback on this.

--

Q: Exchanges
A: We haven't signed a contract with an exchange as yet so have not released any details. We will release details on this once everything is locked in
Activity: 136
I see your telegram just keads me to an announcement channel rather than a channel where I can ask any questions directly to devs.
Is this the case?
Pages:
Jump to: