Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Astronaut (ASTRO) Token Sale. One Token To Rule Them All. - page 6. (Read 8104 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
The size of the team is not as much as the number of other project teams, but this team is responsible and serious about my appreciation.This made me curious to keep following future development anyway.
Activity: 39
No hate, just uncertainty unfortunately. It looks like alot of Token Sales are leaning the same way. Sorry about that!
Activity: 4
Why the hate for Americans?
Thanks for the comments.

A few things:

Astronaut is an evolution by the team at Picolo Research. The team has actively been moulding this Token Sale based on the feedback and contribution of the 10,000+ subscribers there.

We have avoided bounty campaigns to date, instead trying to focus on the value offering of the platform.

The dates you see on the whitepaper are anticipated based on the demand from the prospective market. It may seem rushed on this forum, however we have been actively gaining feedback on Astronaut for over 3 months now.

Some other questions highlighted:

30,000,000 cap

The cap is simply there to show our maximum goal. All remaining tokens will be burned.

Picolo Research and Astronaut

Picolo Research has been operating for over 12 months in the token space doing private consulting before turning into a public facing research house.  Astronaut many months ago was created based on the feedback from the subscribers. The majority of personnel in the team (and others not mentioned being more operational) have come from Picolo Research.

Social Links

You can find the Twitter here: https://twitter.com/astronautcap
And here: https://twitter.com/picoloresearch

We thank you for your feedback greatly and appreciate your comments.
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
interesed in croatian translation
Activity: 29
Merit: 6
Well, this looked interesting at first. But their schedule is really rushed combined with a very high cap. So I got curious - like this no one is going to know about it fast enough to provide enough interested investors - and no due dilligence report can come out before that juicy Presale period is over.

So what do I think? Most important - the team.

6 people to manage 30 million. Ok.

1st of them (the commander) has 2 articles he's written as a reference + a twitter link that does not work.
2nd of them has only their parent company (which hasn't been active for too long) as reference.
3rd of them has a twitter and a linked in page. Neither Astronaut nor Picolo research is mentioned anywhere there.
4th one has one linked in page - again Picolo/Astronaut nowhere to be mentioned
5th one again only picolo as reference
6th one finally a twitter account that actually mentions astronaut. And a FB account that has limited access.

Welp.

The concept can be as interesting as it wants. You are not going to get me to invest in this when the team is split in

a) no real reference
b) loaded with so many projects that they don't even bother to mention this one on there profiles

Also, wthe "commander" has written 2 articles on 2 different sites in his lifetime and his only other reference is a twitter link that doesn't work. If that is the most well documented team member.

Well then reading that whitepaper was a waste of time. You guys can do this without me.

Peace and out.

(Edit: I mean come on, I can write to articles on medium, then go ahead and collect 30 million from people or what? I'm sure I'd be making a positive ROI with your investment too in this market.)
Activity: 7
It looks like a really cool project. Liked their review work through Picolo. The team was quite responsive on Reddit (waiting on an email about their ICO guide book). Love the fact there are no bounties for people to just shill it. If at the end they feel like someone contributed in a meaningful way they can tip

I can't understand the tight schedule though:
- this tread is 3 days old
- I got the email form Picolo about Astronaut just yesterday

If we look at the timeline it will be all over by 5th October (phase 4 fundraising). It doesn't have time to build momentum. This seems like a good thing for us as investors (unsold tokens will be burned, leaving more room for token appreciation), but seems like its not optimal for the team, as there are certainly economies of scale for small funds (team confirmed running cost is fixed % of raised funds)
As it is in presale mode, we will likely issue bounty of ASTRO out of the Investor Committee proceeds to assist with the sale of the full ICO. The team will be releasing details shortly. Hang tight.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068
I will watch the project, there is something in it
very bad that there is no bounty, will attract few people Sad
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Hello guys from Astronaut. I read about your project, and I liked it. I do not have the opportunity to invest, but I would like to take part in the bounty. But I understand that you do not plan to hold a bounty company?  Sad
Presale is launching tomorrow incorporating a 30% discount.

Must be registered here: http://www.astronaut.capital

K-
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

No bounty, look distribution detail

Thank you for your help and collaboration.
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
K-
Please I ask you to do not write, request or reserve any translation.
Moderator is already informed of this and will delete all these messages.
Thank you for your collaboration.
Deleted, I have sent a private message.

As I already said... Please do not ask or request any translation for now.
In case a new topic will be opened.

Thank you for collaboration.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Blockchain Marketing: tokensuite.io
Interesting. Lately I started to see very similar projects to this, aiming to participate presales of ICOs early acting as a fund. All of them looks the same. Is ASTRO different?
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
Deleted, I have sent a private message.
K-
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Another ETH token to watch for.
The presentation is great. Not a 5-minute OP creation.
Let's see how far will be the journey of this one...
Activity: 61
Merit: 2
I proofread and expose cheaters
BOUNTY WHORES NEED TO DIE!!

Well, yes. Most of them. Not all though. There are some languages that are definitely worth whoring out. It's about turning profits people! Customers may come from anywhere but investors around the globe ALL SPEAK ENGLISH! Don't waste your time and revenue, keep to the languages that have potential.

Like Dutch!

Grin
Activity: 335
Merit: 100
boom this ICO very interesting  Grin
Astronaut can helping people by giving advice if want invest in ICO project at once providing coin data has been listed on exchange
i am sure this project will be succes, whatcing this thread to get more information. good luck Astronaut.
Pages:
Jump to: