Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]█▅ AurumCoin AU ▅█ Welcome to Aurumcoin(AU) Project █▅ 2014-2017 ▅█ - page 75. (Read 89484 times)

Activity: 567
Merit: 500
In gold I trust - Aurumcoin www.cointech.net
OК looters,

We have 10500 AU (I will collect ~150 AU) for the campaign of Aurumcoin.com - 4th Sept
Osmuimcoin offers 5960 AU for 1.5 BTC   means 0.0002516778 BTC per 1 AU
Auking           offers 10 AU for 11 BTC       means 1.1 BTC per 1 AU
Activity: 386
Merit: 101
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Ive Send 10000AU to http://aurumblocks.cointech.net/address/1QAg6DzZuCFaups3cvZURBLvUZQMQaW3jv

Block: 632982
Belastung: -5000.00 AU
Transaktionsgebühr: -0.00001 AU
Nettobetrag: -5000.00001 AU
Transaktions-ID: 907d0a154cf69161c4684e294488fd60df76625fabf564e86de1610ffc1bca5f

Block: 632982  
Belastung: -5000.00 AU
Transaktionsgebühr: -0.00001 AU
Nettobetrag: -5000.00001 AU
Transaktions-ID: e65e64a7f59f8710acb62a260755311ec367b812b41e412b2c823883d0165b50

Hope we will reach the 100000AU.
Sent 150.  I'll send another 150 once I see some movement.  Cmon people.... this is where we show how strong the community is behind this coin

I saw the TX yesterday Smiley I collect some coins to be moved, while the TX at once with 100-200 will be possible.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Sent 150.  I'll send another 150 once I see some movement.  Cmon people.... this is where we show how strong the community is behind this coin
OK guys,

The campaign looking that will start, but we must collect a coins for this startup. I am waiting ending comments about AUKING's last post.
Aurumcoin.com will think about it, so I will collect the coins in cold wallet - printed in safe place Smiley
Now I am almost sure in the good start-up and success!

Cold wallet address 1QAg6DzZuCFaups3cvZURBLvUZQMQaW3jv
http://aurumblocks.cointech.net/address/1QAg6DzZuCFaups3cvZURBLvUZQMQaW3jv
The first coin is sent Smiley

@althor - you are right about to not stop the wallets
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Rossen you have to collect coins from the community.
Even if you collect 50,000 coins and not 150,000. , Maybe they will backup part of the coins.
The value of a currency is depending on market needs
And if people are using the coin
The gold backing promise value but also using the coin is very important.
Please act fast we have to promise success of the coin during the campaign.
Even if value rise in an exchange its very good.
People that selling less then 40 dollar are damage the coin value. The price will rise more than 1 btc!
It all depend on your success.

I will write to Aurumcoin.com in PMs. If they say yes is possible to do it. The campaign on Indiegogo may success and the to back all of the amount (having 50000). I am not expert in this.
Rossen you have to collect coins from the community.
Even if you collect 50,000 coins and not 150,000. , Maybe they will backup part of the coins.
The value of a currency is depending on market needs
And if people are using the coin
The gold backing promise value but also using the coin is very important.
Please act fast we have to promise success of the coin during the campaign.
Even if value rise in an exchange its very good.
People that selling less then 40 dollar are damage the coin value. The price will rise more than 1 btc!
It all depend on your success.
if then else format ot the future:

if aurumcoin.com do un-hide yourself then Althor49 will donate ~10 000 AU
if somebody donate again 10 000 they will become 20 000
if we collect 50 000 then AUKING will donate 3500 AU

Kidryce and me currently can support with additional 500 AU

Aurumcoin.com declared they are not related with onecoin. I thing that he meant , is that mean we have first donation for gold backing?
I say again I thing we need a decent Exchane Website!! Then we see the price of buying and selling
sell my 5280 AU for 1.8BTC ESCROW

I think that no body can wary about legitimate of Aurumcoin.com. Check the rules of Indiegogo web site how they are sure for the accepted project and share your mind.

24600 AU is the current max total
OSMIUMCOIN: 5280 AU for 1.8BTC
in the FB page:

AurumCoin - One World One Coin
FROM 4 SEP ON INDIEGOGO 

That's breaking news! this is our chance!!!
we all should act fast support them and bring coins to a big exchange value not less then 40$
rossen collect the coins from the community to your wallet or to their address.
this is the future of crypto-coins even much better than bitcoin because the gold backing!

I am sure what exactly say... To collect AU coins to support Aurumcoin.com or BTC for exchange?
BTC address you can see at the OP for Yobit.net exchange
I will collect AU only if we are sure that can collect 150 000 AU or very close to this sum.
So every who want to support this donation to Aurumcoin.com and want that I must collect the coins - to make own wallet address and send in it the coins, then share in the forum address (or PM to me if want to be almost anonymous). I will post the addresses in one message to calc how much will be donated.

about the news is one/two days ago. But I am not so active in facebook.
in the FB page:

FROM 4 SEP ON INDIEGOGO 

That's breaking news! this is our chance!!!
we all should act fast support them and bring coins to a big exchange value not less then 40$
rossen collect the coins from the community to your wallet or to their address.
this is the future of crypto-coins even much better than bitcoin because the gold backing!
in the FB page:

FROM 4 SEP ON INDIEGOGO 
You can pay to get it on yobit I'm not sure what the fee is but you can definitely pay to get it on that Exchange. I've submitted aurumcoin for review on cryptopia. Hopefully it passes... the I guess hopefully it gets the votes...

In cryptopia is round payments. If somebody push big amount can win... And also the free votes are possible, but we are so small community...
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
You can pay to get it on yobit I'm not sure what the fee is but you can definitely pay to get it on that Exchange. I've submitted aurumcoin for review on cryptopia. Hopefully it passes... the I guess hopefully it gets the votes...
http://fst.cointech.net:31080/static/ p2pool with 1% fee. Now with fixed block explorer - all links will show you aurumblocks blockexplorer

stratum+tcp://fst.cointech.net:31080 username - your wallet address, password - any
Pages:
Jump to: