Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]█▅ AurumCoin AU ▅█ Welcome to Aurumcoin(AU) Project █▅ 2014-2017 ▅█ - page 78. (Read 89457 times)

Activity: 386
Merit: 101

Somebody must collect in own address the coins (btc and au). This is high responsibility, who will care for it. If the donor program fails again (I hope the second try will success, but who knows) must return the coins. To the senders addrees TX by TX.
@Rossen if you don't do this no one else will..
Activity: 567
Merit: 500
In gold I trust - Aurumcoin www.cointech.net
Private message from Aurumcoin to me, today in 23:36 GMT+3 via FB

AurumCoin
We consider to acknowledge AU and back it with gold.  The AU community need to donate at least half of the amount of coins worth of gold from the 300K AU in BTC or in AU. you can collect yourself the coins from AU community. We hope they trust you to collect it to your donation address that is your address not ours. We will see that you collect the amount in the blockchain then we can back up all the 300,000 AU coins in gold for the  AU community donation.It will be publish if you have success. We know its not a simple task but it worth the effort since all the coin will be backed in gold. Our official  coin will be backed by gold and we hope that your community will participate in our upcoming Indiegogo campaign! Good luck!!

Somebody must collect in own address the coins (btc and au). This is high responsibility, who will care for it. If the donor program fails again (I hope the second try will success, but who knows) must return the coins. To the senders addrees TX by TX.
Activity: 631
Merit: 501
Does anyone have an updated node list the can post?
My wallet is currently showing zero nodes... but I know the explorer is moving.

addnode=seed.cointech.net
addnode=142.0.37.234

blockexplorer: http://aurumblocks.cointech.net/

Confirmed both nodes are working and I am back to syncing.
Thank you very much!!

addnode=seed.cointech.net
addnode=142.0.37.234

blockexplorer: http://aurumblocks.cointech.net/
Activity: 631
Merit: 501
in the "Important notice:" by AUKING on 2th May I see that Aurumcoin.com will get BTC also. So they can get the rest of coins via exchange deals.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
@ rossen
ive read the old message and followed the links but i cant find a statement from the aurumcoin.com people and the second link is a link to your web site (fine but your statement).
I miss to read a official statement from the aurumcoin.com makers.

What way you think we can reach all old miners to give away 150000 AU from round about 281250 mined AU?
Iam a old miner from the beginning. But where is the rest of 281250 Coins? The difference is a lot..........

Tell me what way can we go to get 150000AU for the project and what is the way to give safety to the donor.

What is the opinion of the aurumcoin.com people.
@Althor49 On 2th May the offer was in this thread. They return us (donors AUKING, me and may be some other). I do not see the old message, but you can see the history:

Important notice: Aurum Coin INC ( http://www.aurumcoin.com https://www.facebook.com/aurumcoin/ ) consider to acknowledge AU and back it with gold. They have one condition that the AU comunity will donate half of the amunt of coins worth of gold from the 300K AU in BTC or in AU
BTC adress for donations: 1EEFH7ewgTzkoov8UfwTqGCeoiz2RVxqpt
AU adress for donations: 1C22SFQJPsjXWS3CcsMBQJ2ZNU8AYxpNSz

First donation 10,000 AU !!!

http://aurumblocks.cointech.net/address/1C22SFQJPsjXWS3CcsMBQJ2ZNU8AYxpNSz

About the login... ask in facebook/twitter I chat with them one day ago.
@ Rossen
must i logged in by aurumcoin.com to see the offer?
Is there a Wallet for aurumcoin.com or where i can see my Coins after change or what ever the offer is?
Cant finde a loggin button on aurumcoin.com only a sign up -
What happens after sign up -

Can you tell more about the offer, expiration after sign up and the advantages with simple words?

hey Aurumcoin Community - is there nothing news?

Tell me some news.....

Aurumcoin.com's offer is valid and today. If anybody want to share coins feel free to share. I have received some coins for the the blockexplorer and will share all of them for backing in gold!

hey Aurumcoin Community - is there nothing news?

Tell me some news.....
Next halving  "13 Mai 2016 12:30"  Grin

one Day in addition

600000   2016-05-14 16:00:41   1   0.0625   5030.307   281262.8125029   248.702   599.724   43.5486%
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Hey I got another AU wallet now so does whoever runs that cointorium could get me back my AU that went missing???

Update/upgrade? What you mean as another? The wallet format is the same, so if you make upgrade you must not lost coins. Do you make regular backups? The wallet inform you for this options
No see what happened was I sent my AU to the exchange and deleted my old wallet cause I was just going to sell the coins but then they disappeared from the exchange and they told me they couldn't refund me my coins unless I had an actual wallet address

Hmm... there is no official exchange: see the OP.
Your old wallet inform you to backup and this is a good practice. If you regular check my posts, you will see a paper wallet link.
It works! In the books and forums FAQs recommendations are to backups and sending to cold wallets (such as paper) is better.
I can not understand where you send the coins  Huh
No I get it mate I know how to use a wallet but I was selling my coins and getting rid of them but as soon as they hit the exchange all of a sudden they disappeared.  So the support of coinutorium told me they would refund my coins but I needed a new AU wallet to deposit it into
Hey I got another AU wallet now so does whoever runs that cointorium could get me back my AU that went missing???

Update/upgrade? What you mean as another? The wallet format is the same, so if you make upgrade you must not lost coins. Do you make regular backups? The wallet inform you for this options
No see what happened was I sent my AU to the exchange and deleted my old wallet cause I was just going to sell the coins but then they disappeared from the exchange and they told me they couldn't refund me my coins unless I had an actual wallet address

Hmm... there is no official exchange: see the OP.
Your old wallet inform you to backup and this is a good practice. If you regular check my posts, you will see a paper wallet link.
It works! In the books and forums FAQs recommendations are to backups and sending to cold wallets (such as paper) is better.
I can not understand where you send the coins  Huh

Aurumcoin's Android wallet is now free for install and download.
The wallet can not continue to survive with this name and it will be changed/removed in the future.
link to the app you can find here http://cointech.net/wallets/
where exchange ?  Roll Eyes
where exchange ?  !!

Yes, where is the exchange? Why the coin have not exchange? some link for voting?
Pages:
Jump to: