Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aussie Digital – An E-Commerce Platform Based on Blockchain Technology - page 15. (Read 15046 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

This rewards will have any sense only if the token price remains stable. And I have doubts about that.

Read this to get a better understanding about how staking works.
https://aussiedigital.io/news-detail/staking-with-aussie-digital-say-goodbye-to-the-bear-market
Goodbye to the Bear market will be right after the Bitcoin halving, I guess.
We go trough Bear and Bull markets phases all the time. Our Staking is a great option in Bear times.
Bull market is soon, I hope, will your staking option work great during the bull market?
I think this staking rewards program works great all the time. It shouldn't depend on the market type.
Activity: 28

So, Tradezy platform helps small retailers to manage their stores with the help of blockchain technology, right?
How it helps them and why Tradezy is better than the current solutions for retail businesses?

An incredible amount of work goes in behind the scenes for E-commerce Store Owners. Tradezy is aimed at making life easier and more profitable. How would you fell if your worked huge hours and did not get much pay. Thats what a lot of these store owners are going through. It is about time things changed.
E-commerce is one of the most growing sectors, so it wasn't a bad idea to attract customers to use Tradezy platform and AUDcoin.
AUDcoin is made not just for e-commerce sector, but more for B2B small e-commerce sector.
Activity: 14
That's right but there is a chance the bull market will take place for Bitcoin only, not for altcoins.

This rewards will have any sense only if the token price remains stable. And I have doubts about that.

https://aussiedigital.io/news-detail/staking-with-aussie-digital-say-goodbye-to-the-bear-market
We go trough Bear and Bull markets phases all the time. Our Staking is a great option in Bear times.
The bears and bulls are fighting all the time, I hope 2020 year will be more successful for the bulls.
Did you hear about the bitcoin halving? The bull market will start right after, I have no doubts.
AUDcoin have been collecting money since early 2019. Now pre-sale is ongoing and ICO will start in January 2020
Activity: 245

Staking reward in AUD coin and you'll receive your profit after staking duration in your dashboard then you can restake, also if you want you can withdraw tokens to your ERC20 compatible wallet
Why is AUD coin staking system different from the Ponzi schemes? Cause 10% profit monthly can't be real.

I think you will find ponzi schemes give much higher interest to suck people in. Our staking system is like a means of distribution of our AUDcoin. If you dont stake you cant earn. Try it ..you might like it. Right now you can start staking with as little as $5 because of our sale. Staking is not all we have to offer. Its only a small part of the ecosystem designed to help small business.

Staking reward in AUD coin and you'll receive your profit after staking duration in your dashboard then you can restake, also if you want you can withdraw tokens to your ERC20 compatible wallet
Why is AUD coin staking system different from the Ponzi schemes? Cause 10% profit monthly can't be real.
Can you please help? I still can't get how the staking program is working...

You need to turn on phone 2fa and submit a support ticket asking fro your airdrop to be marked and approved.

The bears and bulls are fighting all the time, I hope 2020 year will be more successful for the bulls.

It works in a Bull market as well. You still get 10% every 30 days. In a Bull market you might want to hedge your coins though.
What is the biggest amount of money that is possible to earn with your staking system and withdraw then?

You can stake up to $10000/1000000 AUDcoins

Yes you can re-stake if you wish. You can withdraw ofter or fundraising is over.
How are you promise to double all the investments under the $50? As for me, it seems fake.

Its only up to $50... Most people are doing the lowest amount so they can try staking... Thats the reason we are doing it...to get more people into staking. Try buying $1 worth of AUDcoin... you will get 2.
What is the biggest amount of money that is possible to earn with your staking system and withdraw then?

Activity: 6

So, Tradezy platform helps small retailers to manage their stores with the help of blockchain technology, right?
How it helps them and why Tradezy is better than the current solutions for retail businesses?

An incredible amount of work goes in behind the scenes for E-commerce Store Owners. Tradezy is aimed at making life easier and more profitable. How would you fell if your worked huge hours and did not get much pay. Thats what a lot of these store owners are going through. It is about time things changed.
E-commerce is one of the most growing sectors, so it wasn't a bad idea to attract customers to use Tradezy platform and AUDcoin.
Activity: 14
Can you please help? I still can't get how the staking program is working...

Bull market is soon, I hope, will your staking option work great during the bull market?

They had an IEO as well and the project is live since 2018...And what do we have? Everything is in the earliest stage of development, except of the staking program.

Tradezy will be live in the next few weeks and trading. Before our ICO begins..Where not full of shit! Its on a live server now so you can watch its progress.
Iv invested in way less than what these guys have. At least they have been around for a while and not just trowing up some rubbish and leaving. Good project and iv personally met some of the team.
Yes they are for more than a year already. But as for me, it doesn't prove anything.
Activity: 11
How are you promise to double all the investments under the $50? As for me, it seems fake.
Pages:
Jump to: