Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aussie Digital – An E-Commerce Platform Based on Blockchain Technology - page 11. (Read 15045 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 0

As for now, this staking program is working very well, but who knows, what will happen next? The crypto world is very uncertain place.
Yes the Crypto World is ever changing and uncertain. We will always do our best to adapt. We have adapted so many times already.
How long time ago have you laucnhed Aussie Digital? Because I see you are here for a while already.
Way back in 2016. Before the market got flooded with projects and new tokens. If only we could have moved faster...What a difference it would have made now.
Your soft cap for 500K USD has been reached already, right? But what is the hard cap then?
1,200,000 maybe we will reach it maybe we wont. I guess its better for those involved now if we dont reach it. What ever happens now where ok though.
Activity: 3

As for now, this staking program is working very well, but who knows, what will happen next? The crypto world is very uncertain place.
Yes the Crypto World is ever changing and uncertain. We will always do our best to adapt. We have adapted so many times already.
How long time ago have you laucnhed Aussie Digital? Because I see you are here for a while already.
Activity: 28
Well, officially - no. But of course, you can create a lot of different accounts and invest $50 on each of them.
Is it possible somehow to get 100% bonus if invest more than $50?
Activity: 14

"All remaining coin left over from Crowd Sale will only ever be used for Rewards Points to help grow the community by introducing Cryptocurrency sceptics to our ecosystem"
If ICO/IEO/etc. is never going to end, then no tokens will remain in any case.

I think that investors from all-over the world can enjoy benefits attached to AUD ecommerce platform
It seems it will be launched in Australia at first. What countries will be the next? Cause your investors are from the entire world.
Let them start at least. Well, Tradezy platform (its demo version) is ready for traders, what's will be the next?
The biggest part of AUD is Tradezy - ecommerce platform or marketplace that will take both crypto and fiat.

An article with the referral link. So you have a referral program, right? How does it work?

Yes we do... Here are 2 links to some info.

https://aussiedigital.io/affiliate

https://aussiedigital.io/staking
Own affiliate program. Another great ooportunity to earn for affiliates and to attract new investors for you.
You don't even have to invest to earn with this affiliate program. Interesting offer for referrers.
Well, AUD token can't have a traditional (PoS) staking system, in this case term "staking" is being used more for marketing goals.

Well, if you really good trader, 10% monthly is nonsense for you. But if not, this staking system can be really useful.
Traditional coins staking give you around 10% anually, not monthly, that's the most generous staking program ever.
Your soft cap for 500K USD has been reached already, right? But what is the hard cap then?
Well, if you really good trader, 10% monthly is nonsense for you. But if not, this staking system can be really useful.
yes as a trader it would be possible to earn a greater than 10% return. This project is aimed at Newbies so for these people a no fuse 10% is wonderful.

"All remaining coin left over from Crowd Sale will only ever be used for Rewards Points to help grow the community by introducing Cryptocurrency sceptics to our ecosystem"
So, I guess that the most of produced tokens will be used for rewards and staking. How can you ensure the stability of AUD token in this case?
Nobody can promise stability. What we are doing is giving reasons to hold our AUDcoin and use it throughout the Ecosystem. Something most projects dont really offer or only partly offer. Its not just a trading Token.
How can I set up a tradezy store? Is it possible for now with the beta version?
You can apply now.

When will it be possible to set up the store in Tradezy? I hope you will give us an additional announcement.
It is possible for now with the Tradezy beta, just go to tradezy.io and register your store.
You can register now but trading want start for a few weeks.

An article with the referral link. So you have a referral program, right? How does it work?

Yes we do... Here are 2 links to some info.

https://aussiedigital.io/affiliate

https://aussiedigital.io/staking
Own affiliate program. Another great ooportunity to earn for affiliates and to attract new investors for you.
So, you don't even hafe to invest to participate in the staking program, right? You just have to attract a few referrals instead.

Yes thats right . You could get some referral commission and get funds to stake that way.

So, I guess that the most of produced tokens will be used for rewards and staking. How can you ensure the stability of AUD token in this case?
Staking gives your 10% monthly in return to your investment, it's not that easy to earn so much as a trader.
Pages:
Jump to: