Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aussie Digital – An E-Commerce Platform Based on Blockchain Technology - page 21. (Read 15048 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Now the minimum contribution to the project is 10 dollars ?
I'd just like to do a test transaction first.
With only 10 dollars, you won't earn anything decent in the future. Invest $100, at least.
Activity: 2

Aussie Digital

ICO Price: 1 Cent

Ticker: AUD

Total Supply: 25,000,000,000 AUD

So, your goal is to collect $250,000,000, right? Great ambitions, but are there realistic?
Activity: 4

With the 100% bonus you can get away with only $5 to test our Staking Program.
Please, tell more about the staking program and how these rewards are going to work.
Activity: 7

The fact that the project has attracted a soft cap is impressive.
But I would like to buy tokens for me and would like to understand what bonuses I can get now. ?

Right now we have a presale bonus round of 100% bonus up to $50 purchase of AUDcoin. Anything over $50 receives 10% bonus.

🎁🎄 CHRISTMAS SALE🎅
📢BUY AUDcoin Now‼️

RECEIVE 💯% BONUS ON PURCHASES UP TO $50. PURCHASES CAN BE MADE WITH THE FOLLOWING ; USD, ETH, BTC, LTC, XMR, EOS, BCH, NEO, NEM, TRX, DASH. PRESALE COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUN! Link is here: Aussiedigital.io
So many ways how it's possible to invest. Why are you giving so big bonuses to the participants?
Activity: 14
Yeah, it sounds realy cool, but will this conception work? As you know, it's not so easy to work with e-commerce.
Amazon-like store builder built in the Ethereum blockchain platform? Sounds great.
Activity: 245

With the 100% bonus you can get away with only $5 to test our Staking Program.
Hi what exchanges are you negotiating a listing with ? It has to be some kind of authoritative exchange as far as I understand.

Because agreements are contractual we can not give out this information until it is agreed upon by both parties.
Activity: 4

please give me a link to the roadmap and I would like to understand what the company has plans for further development.
It is important for me to understand that the project will work for a long time.

https://aussiedigital.io/#timelineI

I like how the project develops and I will be happy to use it in the future and I think that such a marketplace will be really in demand .
Activity: 21
Activity: 28

Dont forget we also have our Staking program. You need to hold AUDcoin to be able to take part and earn10% per month.

such passive income impresses me and I will definitely take part in it.
what about the listing ? when will I be able to trade these tokens?

Early 2020

in any case, it will not make sense to sell tokens in the near future as this will allow you to receive a good passive income of more than 10% per month.
Hi what exchanges are you negotiating a listing with ? It has to be some kind of authoritative exchange as far as I understand.

I now like how the project works and develops.
I will continue to monitor how the project works and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me.

It will be very profitable to receive passive income every month. I'm really interested in that possibility.
Now the team is showing good results and in fact this is one of the best projects that I have seen in 2019 as it is an opportunity to build a good and global business.
But I would like to buy tokens for me and would like to understand what bonuses I can get now. ?

Right now we have a presale bonus round of 100% bonus up to $50 purchase of AUDcoin. Anything over $50 receives 10% bonus.
🎁🎄 CHRISTMAS SALE🎅
📢BUY AUDcoin Now‼️

RECEIVE 💯% BONUS ON PURCHASES UP TO $50.  PURCHASES CAN BE MADE WITH THE FOLLOWING ; USD, ETH, BTC, LTC, XMR, EOS, BCH, NEO, NEM, TRX, DASH. PRESALE COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUN! Link is here: Aussiedigital.io

please give me a link to the roadmap and I would like to understand what the company has plans for further development.
It is important for me to understand that the project will work for a long time.
https://aussiedigital.io/#timelineI

How are you going to compete with giants like Amazon ? And what unique features will your platform have that will be useful for users ?

We are not competing with the Giants. Not directly. We offer a service which allows the user to keep more of their profits and give the buyer more benefits. So it give sellers options who are sick and tired of being taken advantage of by the big guys. Without getting into huge detail...Thats what whitepapers are for...Tradezy is more focused on the Seller. We want then to do well and in turn the Community thrives. More sellers the more buyers they bring in. Someone might turn up to shop at one store but them has the chance to shop many in the same place. Chatezy our internal Social media/messaging system will bring the Community together. A bit like telegram but without the Scammers. This allows sellers to form groups with buyers. Even buyers can join together through this to form buying groups and take advantage of bulk buys....Anyway.. its in the whitepaper.

I am sure that all this will be really in demand. I myself would gladly use such a marketplace.
Tell me there are already any working prototypes?
https://tradezy.io/ is in beta testing right now.

Dont forget we also have our Staking program. You need to hold AUDcoin to be able to take part and earn10% per month.

such passive income impresses me and I will definitely take part in it.
what about the listing ? when will I be able to trade these tokens?

Early 2020
Activity: 11

How are you going to compete with giants like Amazon ? And what unique features will your platform have that will be useful for users ?

We are not competing with the Giants. Not directly. We offer a service which allows the user to keep more of their profits and give the buyer more benefits. So it give sellers options who are sick and tired of being taken advantage of by the big guys. Without getting into huge detail...Thats what whitepapers are for...Tradezy is more focused on the Seller. We want then to do well and in turn the Community thrives. More sellers the more buyers they bring in. Someone might turn up to shop at one store but them has the chance to shop many in the same place. Chatezy our internal Social media/messaging system will bring the Community together. A bit like telegram but without the Scammers. This allows sellers to form groups with buyers. Even buyers can join together through this to form buying groups and take advantage of bulk buys....Anyway.. its in the whitepaper.

I am sure that all this will be really in demand. I myself would gladly use such a marketplace.
Tell me there are already any working prototypes?
Pages:
Jump to: