Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aussie Digital – An E-Commerce Platform Based on Blockchain Technology - page 20. (Read 15048 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 0
These 10$ "investors", you are so funny. You'd better limit the minimum amount to invest for $500, at least.

Where here to help people with little money. If you have plenty you can still take part but you dont need us, you are probably doing fine but after a nice earn and thats great. You can get that. Aussie Digital is for everyone but our focus is on little person. The people who struggle to make ends meet. If we limited the buy in to $500 they are left behind again AND THATS NOT FUNNY. There is another side to this. By letting more people invest it will help to stabilise our AUDcoin because it helps to stop big dumps.
Activity: 14

As the comparison of amazon or the other e commerse site or business platform they have their own traffic and customers
because they have their goodwill. But as a new platform Trazedy have no goodwill or own customer.so what is the point that
this platform will make money.Amazon have millions of customer so if one business want they can register on their site and earn money.
Though amazon or other site have many restriction and high cost platform but one new business can use their platform and it can actually
make money .Without having sell what will be the platform do.if their any marketing strategy that you have to get more your platform have
at least minimum number of sells that will help them to survive in their business.is there anything like that?
That's true, it would be really difficult to have enough customers for such earnings you promised to us. You are not Amazon, you may be better technically, but who cares if you don't have enough customers?
Activity: 9

Hi Aussie Digital, can someone please explain to me what staking is?

Regards
Todd Jay

This is what normal POS is. Proof of Stake (PoS) concept states that a person can mine or validate block transactions according to how many coins he or she holds. This means that the more altcoin owned by a miner, the more mining power he or she has.

Aussie Digital Staking is more of a distribution method. Owners of AUDcoin can Stake them to earn more AUDcoin. This is done at the rate 0f 10% per month based on the dollar value of the Stake placed.

100000 AUDcoin = $1000USD which would earn you $100USD monthly...Well every 30 days.
AUDcoin is a token, not a coin. How can it have a real staking model? 10% per month? How is it possible?
Activity: 28
These 10$ "investors", you are so funny. You'd better limit the minimum amount to invest for $500, at least.

Now the minimum contribution to the project is 10 dollars ?
I'd just like to do a test transaction first.
I would like to try with 10$ as well, please tell, how much will I earn with this amount of money?
Activity: 12
What is the general situation with the cryptocurrency regulation in Australia? Is it hard to launch an ICO there?

Dont forget we also have our Staking program. You need to hold AUDcoin to be able to take part and earn10% per month.

such passive income impresses me and I will definitely take part in it.
what about the listing ? when will I be able to trade these tokens?

Early 2020

in any case, it will not make sense to sell tokens in the near future as this will allow you to receive a good passive income of more than 10% per month.
I'm afraid of tokens that promise me to earn 10% per month. How can I be sure AUDcoin is not scam?
Is Aussie Digital project for Australians only? Or international investors can participate as well?

I now like how the project works and develops.
I will continue to monitor how the project works and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me.

It will be very profitable to receive passive income every month. I'm really interested in that possibility.
I'm tired of these failed "passive income" projects. Why Aussie Didital is going to be better?
Don't you think your ICO can become everlasting? Investors want to see any real results to be shown.

The fact that the project has attracted a soft cap is impressive.
But I would like to buy tokens for me and would like to understand what bonuses I can get now. ?

Right now we have a presale bonus round of 100% bonus up to $50 purchase of AUDcoin. Anything over $50 receives 10% bonus.

🎁🎄 CHRISTMAS SALE🎅
📢BUY AUDcoin Now‼️

RECEIVE 💯% BONUS ON PURCHASES UP TO $50. PURCHASES CAN BE MADE WITH THE FOLLOWING ; USD, ETH, BTC, LTC, XMR, EOS, BCH, NEO, NEM, TRX, DASH. PRESALE COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUN! Link is here: Aussiedigital.io
Interesting offer. What are the terms of participation? When will it end?

Aussie Digital

ICO Price: 1 Cent

Ticker: AUD

Total Supply: 25,000,000,000 AUD

So, your goal is to collect $250,000,000, right? Great ambitions, but are there realistic?

Hell no.. Far from realistic. Thats the total supply. Our hardcap is 1,200,000 . The rest goes into the staking pool.

Now the minimum contribution to the project is 10 dollars ?
I'd just like to do a test transaction first.

With the 100% bonus you can get away with only $5 to test our Staking Program.
Please, tell more about the staking program and how these rewards are going to work.

You can get more details here.  https://aussiedigital.io/staking

But I would like to buy tokens for me and would like to understand what bonuses I can get now. ?

Right now we have a presale bonus round of 100% bonus up to $50 purchase of AUDcoin. Anything over $50 receives 10% bonus.

🎁🎄 CHRISTMAS SALE🎅
📢BUY AUDcoin Now‼️

RECEIVE 💯% BONUS ON PURCHASES UP TO $50. PURCHASES CAN BE MADE WITH THE FOLLOWING ; USD, ETH, BTC, LTC, XMR, EOS, BCH, NEO, NEM, TRX, DASH. PRESALE COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUN! Link is here: Aussiedigital.io
So many ways how it's possible to invest. Why are you giving so big bonuses to the participants?

Yes it is a great bonus but being presale almost everyone is only buying a small amount to test it out. Thats why we did it. To give more people to try our Staking Program before out ICO starts.
Yeah, it sounds realy cool, but will this conception work? As you know, it's not so easy to work with e-commerce.

Yes most have failed but you also must wonder how hard did they really try?

How did they manage to attach a soft cap? Only with the help of the private sale?

Pretty much. But no big investors.. lots of little ones. Thats the way we would like to keep it.

please give me a link to the roadmap and I would like to understand what the company has plans for further development.
It is important for me to understand that the project will work for a long time.

https://aussiedigital.io/#timelineI
So, Aussie Digital project has been developing since 2016? Why haven't I heard about you before?

Its like anything I guess. You dont know about it until you know about it. Plus we have not done the advertising that some projects do. Our funds get spent on the project itself. We prefer to let members spread the word and earn commission for doing so...Better for our Community to make profits than paying for it elsewhere.
They had a tokensale from July to August...Also, the soft cap for $500,000 wasn't so hard to achieve.

How did they manage to attach a soft cap? Only with the help of the private sale?
Activity: 7

please give me a link to the roadmap and I would like to understand what the company has plans for further development.
It is important for me to understand that the project will work for a long time.

https://aussiedigital.io/#timelineI
So, Aussie Digital project has been developing since 2016? Why haven't I heard about you before?
Pages:
Jump to: