Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aussie Digital – An E-Commerce Platform Based on Blockchain Technology - page 28. (Read 15069 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1596
hmph..
How to claim my tokens?

If you are already join on this program, and you get token freeze on your Aussie Digital website account, you dont need do anything. just wait until ico and, and your token will be able to withdraw.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Aussie Digital
I already register and verify, but I don't know what wallet can I use.

You need an erc-20 compatible wallet. Like MEW or you can use the Aussie Digital wallet which was generated for you upon signing up.
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
tell me where is my mistake? just join telegram follow twitter and get 7500 tokens and now disappear tell where is the mistake?
Activity: 76
Hello! When I can get withdraw my token from my account to wallet?
Activity: 55
Can i buy a smartphone in Tradezy using  AUD ?
How to exchange AUD in the wallet when tokens will be withdrawn?
Activity: 84
When will you launch your platform?
Activity: 19
You can use the Aussie Digital wallet in the dashboard or an alternative ERC20 compatible wallet.
Aussie Digital
What about blog? I must write my private opinion, or could be put some post from AUD post on web/group(about promo airdrop, etc.)?

Post your project review Cheesy no need to shill the project and explain to your readers why they should buy this token and why they should not Cheesy. Transparent review, tell them how this thread has been abandon by its thread starter and now all information about the project is missing in this thread.

No worries Mate Wink
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
What about blog? I must write my private opinion, or could be put some post from AUD post on web/group(about promo airdrop, etc.)?

Post your project review Cheesy no need to shill the project and explain to your readers why they should buy this token and why they should not Cheesy. Transparent review, tell them how this thread has been abandon by its thread starter and now all information about the project is missing in this thread.
Please will you automatically send our coins to our ether wallet when ico is done?
Activity: 84
Can i use MEW wallet? Myetherwallet? Or it is no compatible?
Activity: 19
Hi When will be able to withdraw? What exchange does work? Thank you Smiley
At the date of ICO will be a possibility to exchange my AUD to BTC?
Aussie Digital
What is the limit of minimum withdrawl to tradeo?

No min set as yet...We will keep it low though.
Pages:
Jump to: