Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aussie Digital – An E-Commerce Platform Based on Blockchain Technology - page 29. (Read 15085 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Aussie Digital
Hello, is the airdrop over and what wallet supports erc20?

The airdrop is still going. Stage one will be completed very soon and we will then start stage two. You can use Aussie Digital wallet which was generated in your dashboard when you signed up. Otherwise an ERC-20 wallet like MEW will do the trick.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
Hello, is the airdrop over and what wallet supports erc20?
Activity: 84
What is the limit of minimum withdrawl to tradeo?
Aussie Digital
The last post of the OP in this thread is last january 1, 2019 and we can speculate that this ANN thread is already abandon by its project owners and maybe they already lose hope in raising money for their project due to past months bear market.

The project continues to grow on all other platforms. Our numbers get bigger every day. We are after more Mum n Dad type investors who want to use our platform. This forum seems more focused on just investing so there isn't much point pushing it here. Like I continue to say. rather than constantly defending our project we choose to get on with it and get the job done. People can join the project now or they can join the project after the ICO. Good for the project either way.
Aussie Digital
Is this airdrop for Ozzie only?
I can not register from Eastern Europe.

Anyone is welcome to join in on the airdrop. There should not be anything stopping you from joining from that Geo location
Activity: 55
How many audcoins will be for one referral?
Activity: 19
Must my referral complete all the task before I get my bonus?
Yes, your referrals must complete their tasks before you get a ommission.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
The last post of the OP in this thread is last january 1, 2019 and we can speculate that this ANN thread is already abandon by its project owners and maybe they already lose hope in raising money for their project due to past months bear market.
Activity: 63
Where I can read news about development of your project?
Activity: 54
Must my referral complete all the task before I get my bonus?
I guess I just dont know where to submit?
Activity: 474
Merit: 101
Is this airdrop for Ozzie only?
I can not register from Eastern Europe.
How to check my balance?
Go to your dashboard and top right hand corner you will see Airdrop balance and Commission balance.
Hello? I want know did for withdrawal my airdrop token I must do KYC?

Hi, no KYC is not necessary Smiley
How can I receive tokens for writing a blog post?
Aussie Digital
Wow, total supply 25 bils.
Prices ICO 0.01$, not bad.
How many soft cap and hard cap in your targets ?

If they sold out their ICO valuation will be $25,000,000 USD, After listing this could probably go down to less than 0.001 or worst 0.0001 per token.

Invest wisely, Not all cheap coins during ICO is worth our investments, always think about the total supply and circulating supply.

Yes if we sold out... the valuation would be more like 250M USD. Lets face it, that could never happen and even if it were possible we would not let it happen. What would we need so much money for. The ICO is set for 4 rounds. Softcap is 1M which we are close to now. 20M is the hardcap which in these times we won't reach and dont need to. Almost all our platforms are close to completion now besides Chatezy. We have concentrated more on get things done than trying to raise an obscene amount of money by spending lots on advertising the ICO. Aussie Digital will float regardless. Where a small company and we run lean. Any funds raised will mostly go into advertising Tradezy so that our vendors get good exposure. Being from a trading and Ecommerce background myself I personally want to succeed on both fields. Token Valuation and a solid project where Community members get real benefits from its use. We are not raising funds to build a project like lots of ICOs have done in the past.. Forgetting about all the small contributors. Without these small contributors they would have not raised the amount that they did. 1 ETH could be small to one person but a lot to another so I use the word small loosley. Anyway my point is our investors are our Community. Our Token is used buy the Community and the Project does not work without both.

Sorry...got carried away there. Iv met so many good people online during this process and would love to see success for them... As for the price valuation, yes in most cases the price could easily drop down to those figures if no measures were in place to prevent this. Its a large supply but circulating supply will be kept to a minimum through Staking and other means which have not been revealed yet. There are lots of measures which will make people think twice about unloading there tokens. Lots of benefits to hodling...as they say in Crypto land! These will be revealed as the ICO proceeds.

Activity: 63
Hello? I want know did for withdrawal my airdrop token I must do KYC?
Activity: 50
When will i get aud? I just filled airdrop format.
What is the contract address for aud in etherscan?
Pages:
Jump to: