Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Automotive eXchange Platform (AXP) - Decentralized Automotive Marketplace - page 2. (Read 1847 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
DASHUB launched in 2015 and has been fairly successful since. Tokenization seems well thought through and an MVP is available.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I don't understand where you really focus, whether you focus on automotive or on exchanges, or on both, because in one second project it is something very different
I think a project of real value will be of high value in exchange. I am looking forward to the project offering solutions to the eXchang platform soon to come into operation! Keep track of your information!
Activity: 98
MVP looks good. Over all this could be a great project. Competition might be a problem, but currently they have a good vision in place.
copper member
Activity: 322
RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you....
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
I don't understand where you really focus, whether you focus on automotive or on exchanges, or on both, because in one second project it is something very different
copper member
Activity: 41
It is indeed very important, because it can also be one that could be more convincing investors to join in the project. Hopefully this project can be a great success and can give satisfactory results.

That's the plan. And so far, so good. Thanks for contributing to the thread!
Activity: 221
Merit: 2
It is indeed very important, because it can also be one that could be more convincing investors to join in the project. Hopefully this project can be a great success and can give satisfactory results.
copper member
This platform would launch with considerable existing business and consumer activity, it is expected that the platform’s performance metrics will substantiate the benefits of the platform and encourage other companies to also adopt and build upon the AXP

Indeed!
Activity: 109
This platform would launch with considerable existing business and consumer activity, it is expected that the platform’s performance metrics will substantiate the benefits of the platform and encourage other companies to also adopt and build upon the AXP
copper member
copper member
There's probably a bounty campaign going on around here. How did you all assess the prospects of the project for investors? Share, I want to hear it

We are strongly considering a bounty program, at the moment. If that happens, I will definitely be updating our community here.

Can you rephrase your question about the assessment of the prospects for investors? I believe I understand what you're asking but would like a little more context. Thanks!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
There's probably a bounty campaign going on around here. How did you all assess the prospects of the project for investors? Share, I want to hear it
copper member

That's a snippet from the White Paper, and is right on point! Glad you like the direction of the project.
Activity: 266
copper member
Great Project. I wish it reaches it"s goal. Happy to be a part of this Project.

Thank you! We appreciate it.
Activity: 154
Great Project. I wish it reaches it"s goal. Happy to be a part of this Project.
brand new
Activity: 0
Boom! Your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/axt-21241 🔥 . Congratulations!

copper member
Boom! Your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/axt-21241 🔥 . Congratulations!

The whole team was excited to see this too. Thanks for mentioning it!
copper member
Nice project!

Thank you!

Do you have any questions about the project?
copper member
Learn how the team at AXP has added Erik Rind to the project, and how his deep industry knowledge and active involvement in an innovative blockchain project makes this a perfect collaboration:

Medium article: AXP Advisor Spotlight for Erik Rind. Big moves between the personal information blockchain space and automotive with this collaboration
Pages:
Jump to: