Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Automotive eXchange Platform (AXP) - Decentralized Automotive Marketplace - page 3. (Read 1847 times)

Activity: 292
Merit: 2
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
In my opinion, in the nearest future this project will succeed in. Your rate is good.
Activity: 167
It's a wonderful project, I commend the team effort
copper member
Activity: 41
^ Bump!

No questions?

I know members here must have some thoughts on the security vs. utility token debate, especially in projects situated in the States. Our team would love to field your questions or hear your thoughts on the matter, or anything else related to the project.
copper member
Anyone have any questions about the project? I'm ready to answer! Ask away.
copper member
^ Bump!

The team is quite interested to see what everyone here thinks about security tokens. Chime in!
copper member
Security Token vs. Utility Token - what does everyone here think?

Since the AXT project is a US-based project, and we intend to issue a security token, this debate is very close to us. We recently published a Medium article about security tokens.
copper member
this will be an important part for automotive lovers in the world of cryto, in addition, the huge automotive market will be a distinct advantage for this project to grow more broadly, I'm sure the team can be relied upon in this regard, good luck

Thanks for the vote of confidence! We really appreciate it.
Activity: 140
this will be an important part for automotive lovers in the world of cryto, in addition, the huge automotive market will be a distinct advantage for this project to grow more broadly, I'm sure the team can be relied upon in this regard, good luck
copper member
Will be airdrop and bounty?

Thank you for the question, Crypto-capitalist. Another member responded to you and asked a similar question (below).

There are no airdrop and bounty is a good question, because there is allocated tokens for it as their whitepaper state:

"There will be 180,000,000 tokens allocated to the company reserve upon completion of the ICO. All tokens in the company reserve may be allocated to strategic partnerships, market expansion, marketing, legal and bounty services. If needed, and in no less than one year"

RE: airdrop
There will be no airdrop for AXT.

RE: bounty
Currently, there is no bounty program, however; this is something that the team is considering for a future phase of the project.

Anybody know which exchange they are or will be listed on?

We have not announced listings on any exchanges yet. Such announcements would likely happen first on our Telegram // Twitter // Facebook channels. Though I will make sure to come back and update / bump this thread when new and important information about the project becomes available.

Also, thank you all for your questions and comments! Everyone on the team really appreciates it.

I hope one day you make the bounty campaign. I really liked your idea, there is no automative exchange in crypto business..  if there will be no bounty i would think of invest some to this project..

Thanks for the thoughtful comment! We expected that no bounty program out of the gates would be disappointing to some. We're very happy to hear that you're considering investing in the project. I encourage you to visit the website: https://axt.io as it is the only official source of information pertaining to the token sale.

Does anyone else share this sentiment? Should we do a bounty program?
Activity: 658
Merit: 112

Thank you for the question, Crypto-capitalist. Another member responded to you and asked a similar question (below).

There are no airdrop and bounty is a good question, because there is allocated tokens for it as their whitepaper state:

"There will be 180,000,000 tokens allocated to the company reserve upon completion of the ICO. All tokens in the company reserve may be allocated to strategic partnerships, market expansion, marketing, legal and bounty services. If needed, and in no less than one year"

RE: airdrop
There will be no airdrop for AXT.

RE: bounty
Currently, there is no bounty program, however; this is something that the team is considering for a future phase of the project.

Anybody know which exchange they are or will be listed on?

We have not announced listings on any exchanges yet. Such announcements would likely happen first on our Telegram // Twitter // Facebook channels. Though I will make sure to come back and update / bump this thread when new and important information about the project becomes available.

Also, thank you all for your questions and comments! Everyone on the team really appreciates it.

I hope one day you make the bounty campaign. I really liked your idea, there is no automative exchange in crypto business..  if there will be no bounty i would think of invest some to this project..
copper member
^ bump!

We'd love to answer any questions the community here has about our automotive blockchain project. Please leave a reply and we'll get right on it! Thank you, all.
copper member
^ Bump!

Our DASHUB and AXP team just got back from New York City's first ever "Blockchain Week". It was awesome. Read the Medium article linked above, if you're interested to learn more. Thanks!
copper member
The automobile industry is a big market. The expansion platforms and projects listed in the project also have a promising future, but how many practical applications will be available?

Fantastic question, wjnbth. Thank you for asking it.

In the time we've spent discussing with our developers, investors, and partners, it sure seems like there are a lot of practical applications. Automotive being such a large industry, with such a diverse and rich ecosystem of well-established players, is presenting us with a ton of opportunity.

p.s. I must say, I sincerely apologize for the late reply.
Activity: 224
The automobile industry is a big market. The expansion platforms and projects listed in the project also have a promising future, but how many practical applications will be available?
copper member
Bump!

Check out AXT on ICO Bench. Last I checked, we had earned the highest rating of any currently-listed USA-based project with a score of 4.7! We're proud of this team, and this project.
copper member
Update bump!

Did you see this article? DASHUB Selects Clears for KYC and AML Compliance

We take KYC and AML compliance seriously, and are proud to announce this deal with Clears. Let us know what you think!

copper member
We recently released an article on Medium: Introducing a strong blockchain project for the automotive industry — The Automotive eXchange Platform (AXP)

We'd love your feedback on the article! And if you have a Medium account, and want to give us some Claps or shares, that would be awesome too.

We've also seen some of you join our Telegram channel. Thank you for that. We're actively trying to grow our community, and this is helping.
Pages:
Jump to: