Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Autonio, Decentralized AI Trading System - page 14. (Read 43082 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100
BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System
Good News from telegram: The team are burning tokens now and i expect the price to moon soon.

Activity: 208
Bitcointalk's been quiet, but the Autonio community's been having a merry Christmas on Telegram after that nice price spike. Autonio users and fans are HODLing because development updates have been frequent: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@rahemanali/introducing-autonio-ver-1-1-for-windows-apple-linux

The community is more active in telegram. The team is doing well until now but we are waiting for better exchanges with high volume like Binance.
Merry Christmas.
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006

Bitcointalk's been quiet, but the Autonio community's been having a merry Christmas on Telegram after that nice price spike. Autonio users and fans are HODLing because development updates have been frequent: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@rahemanali/introducing-autonio-ver-1-1-for-windows-apple-linux
Activity: 265
Merit: 101
Founder of Greepto.gr & CryptoAnalogy
What time does it goes live for everyone? Is there a specific time for it? Also, is there a news channel on telegram aside from the group chat?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Just an FYI.

December 21 the platform goes real money LIVE to everyone. When people start seeing the profit this platform can generate the masses will start to flow in. There will also be an updated whitepaper and website released shortly. The first 1000 people who post the NIO burn address in the telegram get a free sign-up/membership for a month, this is being paid for by the embermine team. You can currently LIVE demo trade and work on your algorithm.

I have invested for the following reasons:

-The team has great communication
-Their vision is solid reasonable
-The NIO value proposition is strong
--All fees paid in NIO will be burned until 80% of the supply destroyed
--NIO will be required to buy proven algorithms in the marketplace, causing buying pressure

You can quote me when this is over $1.

Thanks.
Activity: 47
What is the current token valuation?
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Code:
We are first of it's kind decentralized AI trading system. And we use 30+ indicators with feature rich GUI.

Can you name those 30 indicators... centralized or decentralized doesnt make sense
in the end, we have to shill our pockets
Activity: 30
Hi Dev, When will this project be added to a better exchange?
Etherdelta is not doing much for this project.
What's the next step for this project?

Huh
Activity: 51
what currency will be accepted?
Activity: 6
Back testing a 1.2% million return would make anyone inpatient, that's understandable.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Autonio Platform Beta Release: Is The Future Here?

Autonio Algorithmic Crypto Trading was released on November 30th, 2017. The platform is first released to the 5 NioKIngs who pre-qualified for the Live Trading Challenge. The public release is due this week https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@bitbulls/autonio-platform-beta-release-is-the-future-here

I would be very interested to use this platform for trading. But Im wondering, if its in beta, then are the graphics on the ANN a mockup of a prototype? The profits made in the photo is just an example of the UI? or is it real profits?
Activity: 542
Merit: 102
Autonio Platform Beta Release: Is The Future Here?

Autonio Algorithmic Crypto Trading was released on November 30th, 2017. The platform is first released to the 5 NioKIngs who pre-qualified for the Live Trading Challenge. The public release is due this week https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@bitbulls/autonio-platform-beta-release-is-the-future-here
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Autonio, Decentralized AI trading system[auton.io]
Hi Dev, When is the release date?
Pls log in and communicate with the community.
We love to hear what's going on.

Smiley

Autonio V 1.0 "Byzantine Conqueror" will be released at 23:45 CST, 30- Nov-2017

Autonio will be made first available to public through NIO kings competition winners, total of 9 people in NIO kings will be able to use the main application and will test it and provide info on usage any minor bugs to be corrected. NIO kings will test the app for 7 days, until 23:45 CST December 7, 2017 following which everyone will be able to use it. NIO kings will also share their opinion and feedback with the people during the meantime of testing as they wish.

First release to everyone will contain everything except genetic algorithm module which will be released as an update after few weeks.

Starting 23:45 CST, 30- Nov-2017 NIO supply will begin to burn up to a max of 80% of total supply as coded in the app.

Ongoing we will take community feedback and evolve it and make updated version release every 3 to 6 months. Even as of now in this release many of the functions were made as per the request of the community, we have made as you like and will continue to do so in the future as Autonio application evolves.

Thank you for your patience and support, we have just scratched the surface, so much more to do Smiley

I request all to join our Telegram  https://t.me/Autonio  to follow latest updates.

Update:

Platform has been released to the NIO Kings.
Activity: 196
Personal Text: Pre-sale - March 18
Hi. Is the product close to be ready to launch? Is there any Beta version to try it?
Activity: 175
Hi Dev, When is the release date?
Pls log in and communicate with the community.
We love to hear what's going on.

Smiley
Activity: 8
This message was posted on Autonio Telegram group on 27/11/2017 by James Drake

Justin is not “only” an Embermine employee. He has quickly become an indispensable fixture at the company. But as all of you have learned, he has also devoted himself to NIO, at first as part of his duties with Embermine, and then because of his sincerely loyalty and belief in the NIO platform.

I am a escrow key holder for NIO, I am one of the single largest holders of NIO, of which I will not have access to for five more months. I am also the CEO of Embermine, and despite at one time holding all 50 million Embers, I gave/sold/traded away all 50 million MBRS and nearly all of the 100 million each of TOV, IDEA, and SLIP, 200 million KNOW, and 5 Billion DOM tokens. I did this because I know where the power stands in Decentralized networks.

I received 5 million NIO and promptly gave them all to MBRS holders. I have 3.8 million NIO that will likely be worth millions, but my intention is to give away as many of those as I can, selling only what is absolutely necessary to build the systems that both Autonio and Embermine need to create the systems our collective networks need.

The only exception are this: I am donating 500k NIO of my 3.8 Million to pay for the first 1,000 subscriptions on the day of release. As the tokens are not in circulation, we are working out a way for this to be guaranteed and have them burnt upon release, resolving the debt for the subscriptions. Why? Because the world needs and deserves this tech. At least the first 1,000 uniques will get it free.

The other exception is that I will give 100k to each of the team members of Embermine, with exception of Justin, whose tireless dedication to this group has been a big part of its success. To him  I will award 250,000 NIO.
Finally, Embermine will be sponsoring the NIO Championships in the near future and will offer 1,000,000 NIO to the purse pool. My intention is to make it so that competition will take place on the Embermine Marketplace this coming year, likely in the Fall of 2018.

That leaves about 1,150,000 NIO of which will be spent to pay for development costs for the Marketplace and other NIO/Embermine development.

The power in crypto-networks is always in the hands of the composite or individuals who make up its membership. We all, individually have our own independent goals and needs, but collectively, we all want this to succeed. No one before this moment, knew that I was going to say this, but I hereby now pledge that is exactly where the 3.8 million I will earn will go. And I will publish all transfers out that 3.8 million publicly when they do occur, so the community knows they are not being dumped haphazardly.

Ali and his staff have done some amazing things already, but this is only the beginning of their great work. This community is amazing, but it is so, because we CHOOSE to be so. It is a deliberate course of both action and purpose we all choose to make. As long as we continue to do so, we may have our ups and downs, but we will always move forward.

Thank you to everyone for their support of this project, and those who work so valiantly night and day to make it so.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Hi Dev, Pls get this coin on a better exchange.
Mercatox is a joke. This coin needs real volume.
Maybe Coinexchange or Binance

Angry
Activity: 21
Super excited for the release!  I want to see who wins the trading contest too.
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006
I invested in NIO because of the technology it has to offer and also Hoping Management would try all it can to create value. The way NIO’s price went down. It seems like someone is shorting NIO with Perfect knowledge. When very few people hold millions of coins. It is easy to manipulate the price. I lost my interest in NIO. Maybe I’m wrong and bit impatient. BUT I wish you all the success with your investments. Good luck!

I'm certain the founder isn't responsible for anything like that. He can't control if major ICO backers decide to take a lot of profits... they got 40X, which is pretty tempting
Activity: 196
Personal Text: Pre-sale - March 18
It's a good news but we're not selling  Grin Personnaly i'm waiting for the product and major exchanges.
Anyway, i'm not selling under 1$  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: