Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Autonio, Decentralized AI Trading System - page 9. (Read 43052 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 257
The Autonio BTSDEX is Revolutionary and On Track to Become a Market Maker Gold Standard

$30,000 in volume/hour and $90/day profits… Starting With $900 and a Press of a Button.

https://medium.com/@pandahanda44/bullish-autonio-dexbot-generating-nearly-3-4-million-dollars-per-day-41b5158b72b0
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
By far Autonio one of the best project I participate in. Very good dev, constantly in the chat room replying all the questions from their investors. Hopefully autonio will keeping it that way. Can't wait for surprises from you guys!

Ok, cool. Do you know anything about roadmap updates? Specifically the exchange reveal that was supposed to happen in April. Also this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Autonio/comments/7xm58b/new_token_economics/

Good questions. I would like to read a huge update that addresses all topics such as potential airdrops, token burn, and swaps. The market has turned bullish so it's a good time to act now.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
By far Autonio one of the best project I participate in. Very good dev, constantly in the chat room replying all the questions from their investors. Hopefully autonio will keeping it that way. Can't wait for surprises from you guys!

Ok, cool. Do you know anything about roadmap updates? Specifically the exchange reveal that was supposed to happen in April. Also this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Autonio/comments/7xm58b/new_token_economics/
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
this seems to be a honest and transparent project. I'll like to support cos its a good project and why only few know Considering the new developments when will the token be traded? much appreciate! the developers promise to create a system for simple, profitable and safe use of digital assets. As far as I know. It is a good project
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
I have tried their trading tool since the day it was launched and I am very impressed with the tool that they came up with.

We can see that Autonio is very serious with their project and is very transparent with what they are doing & planning to do. The CEO, Ali is also someone that I think can lead this company to achieve their goals and objective.

IMHO, Autonio is going to stay around for a very long time, as long as people still buy & sell cryptocurrencies.

Would it be possible for you to share some first hand data? I am always a bit cautious when it comes ti giving away control over trading.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
This is supported by a great Team, a lively telegram channel and solid social media presence supporting evidence weekly, of a growing services footprint.
Activity: 2
Just found out about the project and i gotta say, its pretty damn amazing. Hope to see the working product soon and all the exposure that comes with it  Grin
Activity: 185
Exchange still due in April? (see roadmap)
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
Hype is building, take off is close

If the market keeps its momentum more people will flock in again and Autonio will benefit from it.
Activity: 100
Anything of low value altcoins within the top charts is a good option for long term investments in my opinion.
Activity: 338
Hype is building, take off is close
Activity: 497
Merit: 110
arcs-chain.com
I have tried their trading tool since the day it was launched and I am very impressed with the tool that they came up with.

We can see that Autonio is very serious with their project and is very transparent with what they are doing & planning to do. The CEO, Ali is also someone that I think can lead this company to achieve their goals and objective.

IMHO, Autonio is going to stay around for a very long time, as long as people still buy & sell cryptocurrencies.
It only reflects how committed they are to the project that they created. I haven't tried yet i will try it later on because of your review so i get amaze on it. Just a quick impression and for the long term you are right and this trading system will honna help us to make an easy way to trade maybe this year there will be some good updates again.
Activity: 285
Merit: 102

Activity: 266
Autonio is a decentralized trading robot with AI-power. I am pleased that the robot is based on "many years of experience accumulated on the automated high-frequency trade (HFT) on Wall Street." It seems to me that this is worth attention Wink
Activity: 349
PARTNERS, EXCHANGES & AIRDROP.

As our beloved community already knows, Autonio is undergoing a significant number of (important) changes in every aspect of our mission. Several community members have been inquiring about changes in our advisors, management, partnerships and future plans. We responded by presenting some of our team members and partners in a series of AMAs on Reddit, with two being left for the weekend (advisors & management). To the extent that any ambiguity still persists, I am presenting the collective decision of Autonio stakeholders, hoping that this announcement leaves no room for any speculation.

First and foremost, complete list of current partnerships can be seen on last week’s reddit post (https://www.reddit.com/r/Autonio/comments/8a3pho/meet_our_team_day_4_ama/). We are proud to have partnered with 300Traders, CryptoBridge, AlgoShare and CryptalDash. These are, for the time being, our only partners.

Secondly, we will very soon introduce our new advisors. We have the chance to welcome on board seasoned professionals with great experience in the blockchain industry, who will undoubtedly help us achieve our goals and keep us striving for excellence. As many of our community members know, prior Autonio partners consisted of ICO Crowd, NewsBTC and Embermine. NewsBTC partnership is being renegotiated, and we’re happy to say that we will be retaining them as our media partner. With specific regards to Embermine: while we are grateful for the support they provided, and I personally had and still continue to have wonderful relationship with many of their team members, Autonio as a business has to end the official association with Embermine. Autonio believes this is in the best interest of it’s investors and users. To come clear on some misunderstandings often brought up in the telegram group chat:- Autonio is not involved in any of Embermine airdrops. They were neither initiated by us nor under our control at any point of time. Any exchange listing mentioned by Embermine is also beyond our control. Please note that Autonio has not initiated any talks with the any Korean exchanges to list NIO.

We deeply appreciate your continuous support. Our team is working extremely hard to bring you the best. We will be providing many exciting news during this month. Stay tuned.

https://medium.com/@AI_Autonio/partners-exchanges-airdrop-2aa545c0339e
Activity: 338
This bot is making me so much money
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
can someone who has used this explain what they think about how the software works is it a good software and how do you start using it?

Also if someone have a good explanatory youtube video the better Cheesy
Activity: 910
Merit: 14
Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com
can someone who has used this explain what they think about how the software works is it a good software and how do you start using it?
Pages:
Jump to: