Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Autonio, Decentralized AI Trading System - page 26. (Read 43082 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 10
Autonio,Democratize Trading, Crowdsource Liquidity
Hey, the UI which I can see on the first page of the post is it the official UI for your project? If yes I have to say the UI looks awesome.

Yes, that is the official UI, we need to make it easy for people to use, both technical people and non technical people will find it easy to use, that will be the GUI for the Autonio application.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Nice campany.Hope you the best of luck for the rest of he jouney  Cheesy
The concept will make it one of the stongest coins in the crypto market
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
This project is available for almost two weeks and I didn't catch it till today. I was watching different parts of the site and project to catch me up with the available material. It looks interesting but need more time to make me fully understand as there are more 10 more days to go for fundraising.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
Your site is quite nice! The team is made up of how many people? 5? What will happen if ICO is not successful? I hope it is successful, I will participate in the bounty campaign, good luck! Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
Hey, the UI which I can see on the first page of the post is it the official UI for your project? If yes I have to say the UI looks awesome.
Embermine is an official partner of Autonio.

https://twitter.com/TheEmbermine/status/907308539776876544
Activity: 182
Autonio, Decentralized AI trading system[auton.io]
you only stated the max cap of your crowdsale. but forgotten to include your soft cap if you have any of it.
also, how about the ico price?

The token sale price is $0.055   Smiley
Hey Guys, the platform is very promising in terms of use case, but there doesn't seem to be any incentive to invest in the crowdsale.
What do investors get from funding this project during ICO?
If there is no rewards model, most investors will just buy the tokens needed to operate the website after its launch.
Just a little feedback.

We have early bird bonus for the ICO investors, you can find it in our whitepaper

Bonuses:

September 22nd,  First 24h: 20% Bonus
September 23rd - 30th : 10% bonus
October 1st - 7th:  5% Bonus
October 8th - 15th : 2.5% Bonus
October 16th onwards: No Bonus

Whitepaper:  https://auton.io/uploads/Autonio_Whitepaper_v1.1.0.pdf

Is there have minimum limit to join this project,and with bitcoin or ethereum i can buy

We will have a shortlisting of people in priority to buy on presale, You can buy with Ethereum we have updated the details in https://auton.io

Activity: 518
Merit: 251
you only stated the max cap of your crowdsale. but forgotten to include your soft cap if you have any of it.
also, how about the ico price?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Hey Guys, the platform is very promising in terms of use case, but there doesn't seem to be any incentive to invest in the crowdsale.
What do investors get from funding this project during ICO?
If there is no rewards model, most investors will just buy the tokens needed to operate the website after its launch.
Just a little feedback.

We have early bird bonus for the ICO investors, you can find it in our whitepaper

Bonuses:

September 22nd,  First 24h: 20% Bonus
September 23rd - 30th : 10% bonus
October 1st - 7th:  5% Bonus
October 8th - 15th : 2.5% Bonus
October 16th onwards: No Bonus

Whitepaper:  https://auton.io/uploads/Autonio_Whitepaper_v1.1.0.pdf

Is there have minimum limit to join this project,and with bitcoin or ethereum i can buy
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
This is a nice project, having more and more trading site is nice, better with Ai. I ’ll be keeping an eye on it, good luck with your project.
This is a nice project, having more and more trading site is nice, better with Ai. I ’ll be keeping an eye on it, good luck with your project.

I really liked the project, I hope it will be a success

Thank You for the support, we are receiving very positive response from the trader community, trading market is heart of success of any cryptocurrency, Autonio will help strengthen the heart of crypto.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
I really liked the project, I hope it will be a success
Please direct any bounty questions to campaign manager Autonio Support , best way to get answers for bounty related questions.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I really liked the concept and the features of application as with this app I don't need to sit in front of my laptop and keep watching the price movements actively as this application will work on my behalf and even if I am away from my computer my money will still work for me and that is the best thing for traders.
I have joined your bounty campaign as your project looks very attractive and promising to me and even site features are really innovative and it seems to be very user friendly so wishing you good luck on your project and it will surely be a great success.

Now there are a lot of ICO for mining, really good idea, smth for traders.
Good luck with it!

Thank You for your kind words, exactly, as passionate traders, we are keen in bringing this technology to people and push the crypto ecosystem forward.

when the bounty campaign will be released? i' interesting to join it

Bounty campaign will be released within 10 days from the date of end of crowdsale.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
when the bounty campaign will be released? i' interesting to join it
Activity: 445
Merit: 103
Now there are a lot of ICO for mining, really good idea, smth for traders.
Good luck with it!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I have joined your bounty campaign as your project looks very attractive and promising to me and even site features are really innovative and it seems to be very user friendly so wishing you good luck on your project and it will surely be a great success.
Pages:
Jump to: