Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Autonio, Decentralized AI Trading System - page 27. (Read 43082 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 10
Autonio,Democratize Trading, Crowdsource Liquidity
I have joined this signature campaign, i believe it will be a big hit

tried the gui in this bear market for last 10 days, 17% profit from many small trades, make it happen, crypto market needs this application

That's a good setting, thanks for the compliments, we will make it happen as promised in our roadmap. Autonio, smart trading application will be a must have for every serious trader and will help new traders to have a head start into the uncharted territories of technical trading.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
I have joined this signature campaign, i believe it will be a big hit

tried the gui in this bear market for last 10 days, 17% profit from many small trades, make it happen, crypto market needs this application

Hello Dev. Russian translation ready https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21386200

Thank You for the translation, details will be updated in bounty thread  bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2156635.0
Activity: 7
Merit: 100
Please make a chatroom like Slack or Telegram
We would like to welcome premier bitcoin news agency newsbtc.com CEO, Jonathan Millet as our advisor.

And gneiss.io founder Michael Morton, who was previously Senior Trading Analyst in Ethereum labs as our head of finance.

We are very glad to have very dynamic crypto leaders in our team and advisory board.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 547
Ne Asdzx
Hello Dev. Russian translation ready https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21386200
Going through the thread and reading the comments, this looks like the only project without any negative comment, i am following this thread and watching it, will invest  Wink

Thank You so much for your kind words. We aim to link the missing chain link in crypto with Autonio.
Activity: 868
Merit: 121
Any bounty?
Going through the thread and reading the comments, this looks like the only project without any negative comment, i am following this thread and watching it, will invest  Wink
We have updated our website with Advisors and escrow details.

We will have two trusted escrows holding multisig keys for the presale and the tokensale.

Please visit https://auton.io to see the details.
Activity: 451
This is a good project. Hope that you will raise a good amount of money to develop your system and infrastructure. Every ICO has their own strength and weakness. If you can gain trust from the people, you will be successful
With so many people getting interested in promoting your project, it's about time you launch your own bounty campaign to organize in marketing your project, I'm sure there's a lot of signature manager who'll be interested to handle your campaign

We have started a bounty campaign where people can participate https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/official-autonio-bounty-campaign-2156635
I tried your application GUI in the website during the Bitcoin crash period from September 1 to September 5, where Bitcoin price went from 4900 usd to 4100 usd, with settings RSI(14,30,70) and EMA crossovers(3,14), it made a profit of 17.7% over the market  when the market went crashing like crazy. This is a very big thing, when it comes to launch, people will benefit a lot with the easy to use modern aesthetic looking GUI. Looking forward to the launch, this can be bigger than rialto, coindash, cindicator likes.

Yes, with some tweaking, you can easily make profits when the general market is crashing and 99% of people are losing money. That's what we want to bring in connect decentralization + quantitative AI based algorithmic trading that anyone can do in the easy to use GUI application.

Quantitative trading based hedge fund Medallion is the worlds best performing traditional stock for the last 3 decades. Time to bring that technology to crypto sphere.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-21/how-renaissance-s-medallion-fund-became-finance-s-blackest-box
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
With so many people getting interested in promoting your project, it's about time you launch your own bounty campaign to organize in marketing your project, I'm sure there's a lot of signature manager who'll be interested to handle your campaign
crowdsale 22 september? pre-sale start now? and still running
I dont see detile info, give me info sir
I like the project
thank you

Hi,

We have many people subscribed in the website, we will have a whitelist, and then presale. Please subscribe in https://auton.io and presale/ tokensale details will be sent to your email.
Activity: 474
Merit: 251
crowdsale 22 september? pre-sale start now? and still running
I dont see detile info, give me info sir
I like the project
thank you
I tried your application GUI in the website during the Bitcoin crash period from September 1 to September 5, where Bitcoin price went from 4900 usd to 4100 usd, with settings RSI(14,30,70) and EMA crossovers(3,14), it made a profit of 17.7% over the market  when the market went crashing like crazy. This is a very big thing, when it comes to launch, people will benefit a lot with the easy to use modern aesthetic looking GUI. Looking forward to the launch, this can be bigger than rialto, coindash, cindicator likes.

We would like to welcome Andrew Wagner, who is Director of Public Relations for the Bitcoin Cooperative and newsbtc community manager as one of our advisors, more announcement coming soon.

We will also have two trusted escrows for the presale + tokensale.
Activity: 7
Merit: 100
Is there a Slack or Telegram group coming?
Also wondering, what is the price of NIO in $ at ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: