Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Autonio, Decentralized AI Trading System - page 8. (Read 43052 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
I am very curious with your project and how it works. Similar projects, like CryptoIndex, will own neural network in order to make better trading decisions. My question is, will you use machine learning technology or do something else?
Activity: 31
what do you think about your competitors?

Competitors?
Anybody know them oe heard?
just curious
Activity: 95
what do you think about your competitors?
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
why do u use AI?
What kind of question is that  Huh

It's an intelligent trading bot doing work for you while you sleep, eat, work, poop... what's not to understand?
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
Hot dogs and glory will soon appear for all Autonio holders.
Activity: 20
When are you going to introduce Bounty program into this project?

The concept of this platform is very unique and amazing that will help E-commerce industry
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
Anyone using that bot? How is performance in this bear market?
Activity: 175
Autonio,Democratize Trading, Crowdsource Liquidity
Is it for all kinds of commerce?

Its Decentralized AI Trading Application for Cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 42
Is it for all kinds of commerce?
Activity: 1
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
yes, nice update. well done.  Smiley
Good to see some update finally.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Autonio 1.2: Market Maker For Bitshares Released!
The long-awaited release of Autonio 1.2 is finally here!

We are proud to present our latest development in the trading tools and services industry. With the help of 20+ indicators at its side and 5 of the top tier centralized exchanges available as a playground, what more could have one asked? Well we managed to overcome all expectations and integrate the very first decentralized exchange market making module in our mobile app! So, from now on, anyone will have the possibility to make automated trades, whether on the centralized exchanges, like Bittrex, Bitfinex or Kraken, to mention a few of the available ones, or on the decentralized exchange of BitShares, with many more of the BitShares ecosystem to follow suit. Below you can find the excerpt from Autonio’s whitepaper that is covering the market maker bot’s unique features.

Activity: 476
I think they are alive...
But market is miserable overall.....

Im hoping for good releases very soon
Don't really care about the market. I'm interested in NIOs development, so some sort of update or sign of life would be cool. The exchange reveal still hasn't happened (see roadmap). Devs missing deadlines -which they make up themselves- is not a good sign...

Good points. The devs had a big sponsor if I remember correctly so I hope the development is still going on.
If there is really a big sponsor, I think we can still wait for developers to come back. This is a good thing.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

Don't really care about the market. I'm interested in NIOs development, so some sort of update or sign of life would be cool. The exchange reveal still hasn't happened (see roadmap). Devs missing deadlines -which they make up themselves- is not a good sign...

Good points. The devs had a big sponsor if I remember correctly so I hope the development is still going on.

Activity: 338
So, is the team still alive or what?

So, is the team still alive or what?
Activity: 72
By far Autonio one of the best project I participate in. Very good dev, constantly in the chat room replying all the questions from their investors. Hopefully autonio will keeping it that way. Can't wait for surprises from you guys!
Activity: 31
I am interested in the AI trading assistance, there is so many altcoins now it is impossible to keep track of them. Would be interesting to see how this helper works.
Pages:
Jump to: