Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AVATARA - IMMEDIATE MOVING AROUND THE WORLD WITHOUT A LANGUAGE PROBLEM - page 25. (Read 29900 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
The Saturday and Sunday post restriction, are we to neglect time zone?
Activity: 23
When do You plan to distribute tokens?
When retweeting can I include the hashtag "@Avatara_World" instead of a comment?
Can I share more than 3 retweets / tweets and 3 likes per week?
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Ecowatt.io
It is said that the cost of AVATAR is from 5 -50 dollars, on what does this cost depend and with whom is this price specified?
Activity: 196
Чтo пpoизoйдeт c нe пpoдaнными тoкeнaми?
Cyдя пo инфopмaции c иx oфициaльнoгo caйтa, тoкeны, кoтopыe нe бyдyт пpoдaны, пocлe ICO бyдyт yничтoжeны.

Кoгдa пoлyчy тoкeны пo бayнти?
Bepoятнee вceгo пocлe oкoнчaния ICO, кoтopoe пpoдлитcя дo 15 oктябpя.
Activity: 64
Чтo пpoизoйдeт c нe пpoдaнными тoкeнaми?
Activity: 2
Кoгдa пoлyчy тoкeны пo бayнти?
Activity: 2
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
AVATARA is a service for the mass use right from the very start. It’s a decentralized platform and a mobile application for searching, communication, and secure transactions between all participants of the service.
I asked 3 questions on the bitcointalk forum! How to report them?
Where to get information to create original posts?
I'm new! Please explain!  What does the recruiting post on your Facebook page mean?
Activity: 64
Изyчив бeлyю бyмaгy, тaк и нe пoнял. Кaкyю пoльзy пpинecyт вaши тoкeны инвecтopy? Ecть ли кaкaя тo cиcтeмa дивидeндoв или cиcтeмa влияния нa кoмпaнию в зaвиcимocти oт кoличecтвa?
Activity: 238
How Avatara can maintain good service in remote areas where it's hard to have a good internet connection?  Do you support a communication that does not require a high speed internet just like how facebook and twitter created facebook Lite and Twitter Lite? Or any solution for this?
This is just a beginning. In my point of view internet penetration is increasing & this is not far away when every corner of the world will become connected with high speed internet. Smartphone users are also increasing exponentially. So I think this could be a biggest industry in near future.
What do you think, just let me know!!

Yes, I agree with you.
When can I use your guide, are I going to travel on a trip?

Subscribe to our newsletter and we will let you know when the service starts.
Is it free to avail the service or users have to pay for more Avatara features? 

Yes, you have to pay for the Avatara work.
Is Avatara gonna be available to all countries or just selected countries?

Yes, for all countries.
How Avatara can maintain good service in remote areas where it's hard to have a good internet connection?  Do you support a communication that does not require a high speed internet just like how facebook and twitter created facebook Lite and Twitter Lite? Or any solution for this?

The quality of the Internet is improving around the world. High speed video stream is required.
hi i had joined for your bounty, i had a question, how long for receive my token in this bounty ?
another question. how long is this bounty over ? another, how long can i buy it in exchange ?
my facebook join bounty week 1 : https://www.facebook.com/fitim.optimus
my etherwallet : 0x854bA3E2A2f0429B1B12d72EB1AD185f5163ce8D

You need to ask these questions in support of Telegrams
https://t.me/avatara_bounty
Pages:
Jump to: