Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AVATARA - IMMEDIATE MOVING AROUND THE WORLD WITHOUT A LANGUAGE PROBLEM - page 27. (Read 29900 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
i didn't get the programmed about avatar did you have more explanation on that programmed.
Activity: 370
Merit: 10
Is it free to avail the service or users have to pay for more Avatara features? 
Is Avatara gonna be available to all countries or just selected countries?
How Avatara can maintain good service in remote areas where it's hard to have a good internet connection?  Do you support a communication that does not require a high speed internet just like how facebook and twitter created facebook Lite and Twitter Lite? Or any solution for this?
Activity: 8
hi i had joined for your bounty, i had a question, how long for receive my token in this bounty ?
another question. how long is this bounty over ? another, how long can i buy it in exchange ?
my facebook join bounty week 1 : https://www.facebook.com/fitim.optimus
my etherwallet : 0x854bA3E2A2f0429B1B12d72EB1AD185f5163ce8D
Activity: 59
Is it possible to use 3D conference equipment?
Activity: 59
What is the capacity of the server, or how many users can interact with each other at the same time?
Activity: 117
really interesting project
world2.0 is very cool.

I am looking forward to the product being released  Cheesy
Activity: 64
Oтвeты нa вoпpocы тyт дaют? Идeя пpoeктa yжe иcпoльзoвaлacь бeз блoкчeйнa. Для чeгo тyт oн нyжeн нe яcнo. Удaчи Baм
Activity: 52
How soon will the service of your project be available in the countries of the European Union?
How much will the AVATARA project cost, for example, in Thailand?
Hello! In which countries will the AVATARA project work?
Activity: 112
In fact, this project is a kind of pioneer .The future is not far off, when millions of people around the world will use the avatar as usual ,as they are now talking on the phone.
Activity: 4
How to recieve token after ICO ending?
Activity: 230
Merit: 3
What can be the price of the token by preliminary assessment after the full implementation of the project?
How long will it take to complete the project?
The project is very interesting! Which areas of the project seem the most promising?
Activity: 1330

I caught all your tokens in the app when will there be more?
Activity: 86
Pages:
Jump to: