Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AVATARA - IMMEDIATE MOVING AROUND THE WORLD WITHOUT A LANGUAGE PROBLEM - page 35. (Read 29900 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Is Avtara Coin is Minable ??
AVT
copper member
Activity: 182
Hi team! Have you planned to create a project before you learned about blockchain technology. Or the idea came with increase of popularity of ICO?
We've planned this project at 2011.
AVT
copper member
Activity: 182
Preparation for the project is a huge work and a great investment. I saw a fairly predictable and transparent roadmap.
What are your projections for the growth of the project?
Market research shows that people are interested in this technology, which means that it will be popular.
Activity: 252
Hi team! Have you planned to create a project before you learned about blockchain technology. Or the idea came with increase of popularity of ICO?
Activity: 70
Preparation for the project is a huge work and a great investment. I saw a fairly predictable and transparent roadmap.
What are your projections for the growth of the project?
Activity: 238
I'd like to note an important moment in our travelling service.

Many people have a wrong understanding of our model of tourism.

There is no avatara person in it.

There is only the Avatara principle. Imagine, you arrive in Tokyo.

You find a GUIDE-INTERPRETER on our web-site and connect him/her to your phone.

Then you place your phone hanging on your chest with its camera looking from you so that the guide-interpreter could see and hear everything around you. Now, you have a personal guide-interpreter in Tokyo.

The price of this service is way cheaper than ordering a real guide-interpreter.
You can use specific avatara glasses, which is not necessary.

There will be a possibility to buy cheap glasses with an integrated video camera in vendor machines with soft drinks and sweets. Here, you can watch a video of how it works: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmHMoovUueQxr4VKMeE6IKg/videos
Activity: 448
Merit: 33
I like project. achievements
Activity: 31
Hi!
Do you need Kazakh translation? Roll Eyes If you need, pls PM to me;)
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
As i read the concept of this token, I believe it utilizing an AR technology.
In order to makes us able to travel across the world and enjoying the condition while we're still staying at home.
Hi, is there a real need to apply blockchain technology to this project?

There are 3 reasons for using Blockchain.

First, there is a huge number of currencies in the world, and one hour of work of an Avatara person measured in various currencies is not quite convenient. It is better to set price in AvataraCoin tokens across the globe. In this case, one can easily count the cost of services in any country.

Second, a secure deal involving the Customer, Translator and Avatara should be closed via smart contracts.

Third, feedback on the Avatara persons should be stored in Blockchain for a long time. We are going to identify the Avatara persons which will make creating the second account impossible.
The project is very promising, I like it! Good luck!
Egretia

Thank you!
Activity: 249
The project is very promising, I like it! Good luck!
Egretia
Activity: 32
This is an interesting project
Activity: 57
I think this is a project with a good concept and also has good prospects for the future,makes me more curious about the progress of this project next and and hopefully can run smoothly as expected
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Just went though the site and strongly believe this is a wonderful project and a very brilliant idea however, I believe as explained here "HOW IT WORKS TODAY?" will this be readily available i.e the Avatara person for you to link with in all locations? Kudos to the Team.

Market research confirms the high demand for the Avatara services. Students, old people, unemployed are ready to be an Avatara person.
I think this is a project with a good concept and also has good prospects for the future,makes me more curious about the progress of this project next and hopefully can run smoothly as expected
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
your target can be listed in poloniex after ico it is very difficult in my opinion, but anyway hopefully your project run successfully
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
What is the main focus of AVATARA? As it says it will spread or moving around the world.
I think it is important to have a main focus of expertise to be easier to manage.
Just went though the site and strongly believe this is a wonderful project and a very brilliant idea however, I believe as explained here "HOW IT WORKS TODAY?" will this be readily available i.e the Avatara person for you to link with in all locations? Kudos to the Team.

Market research confirms the high demand for the Avatara services. Students, old people, unemployed are ready to be an Avatara person.
Activity: 98
This is a future that humanity deserves. For me, as a man of culture, it will be interesting to visit exhibitions all around the globe by using this technology.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
Pages:
Jump to: