Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AVATARA - IMMEDIATE MOVING AROUND THE WORLD WITHOUT A LANGUAGE PROBLEM - page 36. (Read 29900 times)

Activity: 291
Merit: 10
for me this is a great opportunity , english isn't my native language so , sometimes it is hard to interact with people with another language.

this project can only succeed good luck with the project
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
A very good and interesting project,I hope that it will be successful and smooth.
Activity: 238
you planned to have avatara in polo after ico. i think based from your presentation, you already read the listing guidelines from polo

https://i.imgur.com/cswpCVg.png

and from that, i believe this project is sincere in implementing their objectives. because polo will not list just any other altcoin or token.

I'm sorry, but you must be mistaken. Proceeding from the text in the screenshot above you can understand that Poloniex don't list only secutity tokens.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
you planned to have avatara in polo after ico. i think based from your presentation, you already read the listing guidelines from polo

and from that, i believe this project is sincere in implementing their objectives. because polo will not list just any other altcoin or token.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
Yes, the project is really inspiring, ideas for creativity and not only.
before I say, that I have filled the form bounty Facebook and Twetter  Wink
I checked smart contacts in etherscan, but the supply is not displayed
how much max supply VTR? thank you

Full information here https://avatara.world/ico
Distribution of tokens  click > Learn more >
(tab AVATARACOIN DESCRIPTION).

Hey. The project and all of us good luck! Let's unite to win!

Thanks!
One of the few projects in the post-Soviet space, which is worthy of close attention. The idea is simple and accessible to everyone, to ordinary user. I think this is one of the main pledges of success. Good luck, guys.

Thanks!
amidst the world's difficulties this project can help the development of several families for financial issues and this is an incredible initiative

Thanks!
Activity: 73
before I say, that I have filled the form bounty Facebook and Twetter  Wink
I checked smart contacts in etherscan, but the supply is not displayed
how much max supply VTR? thank you
Activity: 76
Really good one .. when its launching ?
Activity: 73
Activity: 13

I can proudly say that this project will work and it will be successful because it's very useful to  people who are having difficulty choosing other services that are of poor quality and not affordable.
Activity: 13

Hey. The project and all of us good luck! Let's unite to win!
Activity: 252
One of the few projects in the post-Soviet space, which is worthy of close attention. The idea is simple and accessible to everyone, to ordinary user. I think this is one of the main pledges of success. Good luck, guys.
Activity: 14

It's a very awesome project,  good luck!
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
amidst the world's difficulties this project can help the development of several families for financial issues and this is an incredible initiative
Pages:
Jump to: