Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AXNET - Licensed Fiat Exchange - Hybrid Decentralized & Centralized - page 5. (Read 2425 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Orient
hellow, looks impressive at the beginning, is simple and interesting, that's good, I hope that the team can attract many of the targets of this project to reach the target easily, good people.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
-Get more AXN tokens before the 20% bonus round ends!  Price of AXN is 2000 AXN/ 1 ETH with a 20% Bonus.
To contribute go to: https://ico.ax.net
copper member
Activity: 56
▲Thank you▲

The AXNET ICO is on-going! Buy your $AXN now to receive a 20% bonus! Users are able to buy with $BTC, $ETH, $ETC, $LTX, $XLM, $DASH, $XRP, $ADA, $EOS, & $ZEC.

World's first licensed hybrid trading platform that hosts a decentralized and centralized crypto to fiat exchange.

Just a few more days for the 20%.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Professional Dutch translations
▲Thank you▲

The AXNET ICO is on-going! Buy your $AXN now to receive a 20% bonus! Users are able to buy with $BTC, $ETH, $ETC, $LTX, $XLM, $DASH, $XRP, $ADA, $EOS, & $ZEC.

World's first licensed hybrid trading platform that hosts a decentralized and centralized crypto to fiat exchange.

Activity: 75
Activity: 140
can you give me a link to find out new news info? because I am curious about this project I like, and I am the best for this project, i will support you.

Check out! amazing community! there are now 9,931 members in AXNET Telegram group.

Make sure to join the conversation at https://t.me/AXNETCommunity  Cool
copper member
can you give me a link to find out new news info? because I am curious about this project I like, and I am the best for this project, i will support you.

You can follow our most recent updates on https://twitter.com/AX_NET and you can find out more information about our project on our website: https://ax.net

Looking forward to answering any of your questions. Thanks
Activity: 252
copper member
hi, this is one of the projects that I rarely meet, it's very different I respect that, I will study it more deeply and will wait for the latest news, good idea bro fighting.

Thanks for the support! We hope to bring this project to everyone!
Activity: 281
hi, this is one of the projects that I rarely meet, it's very different I respect that, I will study it more deeply and will wait for the latest news, good idea bro fighting.
copper member
20% Bonus still running till August 7th!
copper member
If anyone in BTT has any questions feel free to ask. Our ICO is ongoing!
copper member
Looking forward to seeing a demo of the exchange Smiley

We are excited to bring a great platform to all traders.
copper member
What you mean by fiat trading? This will be USDT fiat or you mean real USD, EURO and other real fiat currencies?

Real USD and EUR trading that may be withdrawn to your bank accounts etc.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
What you mean by fiat trading? This will be USDT fiat or you mean real USD, EURO and other real fiat currencies?
Activity: 101
Looking forward to seeing a demo of the exchange Smiley
Activity: 194
I rarely see ico with payments from lots of tokens and coins. this has become the excellence of this project in marketing token that he sells.
I will learn more about this project and certainly keep abreast of its development.

Definitely agree! Haven't seen any with this many options. Opens doors to more people!
copper member
I rarely see ico with payments from lots of tokens and coins. this has become the excellence of this project in marketing token that he sells.
I will learn more about this project and certainly keep abreast of its development.

Thanks! We wanted to make the contribution process as diverse as possible for those with other coins and in a simple interface!
Activity: 357
Merit: 100
copper member
20% bonus for contributing early, very fair  Smiley
I'll contribute some more by then.

Thanks for the support, we are looking forward to growing our community!
Pages:
Jump to: