Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AXNET - Licensed Fiat Exchange - Hybrid Decentralized & Centralized - page 7. (Read 2425 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
WOOT! Only a few hours to go until #AXNET ICO starts!  Cool Cool
I cant wait.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
i like this features, two exchange in one platform
i think if you can combined the decentralized exchange and centralized exchange will be great,,
but, can the team from Axnet explain me how this project doing that ?
Activity: 194
Centralized and Decentralized exchange plus fiat to crypto is very impressive. Hope it becomes the one stop shop for mass adoption.
Activity: 101
Great stuff!
Will be there on day 1 of the ICO!
copper member
Activity: 56
Definitely looking forward to the launch in September. Great that the launch is planned right after the ICO.

Yes our platform is practically ready to roll. We are now looking for contributors to support the token economy and continued development of the exchange.
copper member
We are excited to offer the first hybrid Decentralized and Centralized exchange with Fiat ability through our licenses.
ICO starts in 1.5 days!
Ready to get in early to get some rewards for contributing early if I read the whitepaper correctly.
Definitely looking forward to the launch in September. Great that the launch is planned right after the ICO.
copper member
I really like the look of your website, it makes me interested and sure with this project, but I see the roadmap why are you so far away to put on exchange worldwide?

Hi,

To clarify that part of the road map is to one of the top 10 exchanges. Our exchange is launching worldwide the day after the ICO which is in September Smiley.

Thank you
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I really like the look of your website, it makes me interested and sure with this project, but I see the roadmap why are you so far away to put on exchange worldwide?
copper member
it seems to be an interesting project, i will check out your bounty campaigns as well and keep an eye on this thread as well.

Thanks for the feedback!
copper member
The Fiat to any crypto concept is the biggest benefit for me

We will have USD and EUR pairs to start!
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!
it seems to be an interesting project, i will check out your bounty campaigns as well and keep an eye on this thread as well.
Yes trade mining will depend on your AXN balance details. We will have a full detailed guide on it when released.

Great. I'll try to accumulate as much as I can.
The Fiat to any crypto concept is the biggest benefit for me
copper member
I love the concept of this project, totally amazing and very unique. It's really attractive and interesting, happy to support this kind of project  Smiley

Thank you for the support. We will be a world class exchange with many options for traders.
copper member
Yes trade mining will depend on your AXN balance details. We will have a full detailed guide on it when released.
I like trade mining. Will the amount mined depend on how many AXN tokens I hold?
Activity: 75
I love the concept of this project, totally amazing and very unique. It's really attractive and interesting, happy to support this kind of project  Smiley
Looking forward to the ICO, CEX/DEX plus fiat pairs and with trade fee distribution and trade mining. Will check out the exchange as it launches soon!
Pages:
Jump to: