Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AXR] Project Axron - POW has ended, Full POS has kicked in. Happy Staking - page 24. (Read 98718 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 251
真欢乐,还装外国人,几个垃圾帮凶好面熟啊
这dev也真够厚脸皮,深得国内微博大V精髓
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
General update:

Project Axron was the first coin to do full POD prior to launch and I am very proud of that. I did not create this coin for profit. I am still currently working on AXR RMKT, when time permits, as I have a full time job at my company. I have to continue testing the current build before release, but things are looking bright.

I am also currently evaluating the possibility of adding a second developer to the project. POW will end at block 12,000 (we are currently on block 8538).

Hashing continues to be stable and prices have dropped.

Once stable the AXR RMKT will be released to community.
No deadline of AXR RMKT?
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Net Hashrate

41,256.69 MH/s
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
So much for "Community"
Chomp! Chomp! Chomp!

Buuuuurp!

Thankeeee!

Where is the like button?
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Chomp! Chomp! Chomp!

Buuuuurp!

Thankeeee!
Activity: 41
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
LOL!!!!AXR!!!!!!LOL!!!!I've told you is a hoax!!!! ???https://twitter.com/miaomiaojiejie/status/503910335464497153 Embarrassed

thats smartest best lookin Mike ive ever seen  Roll Eyes
Some of the new account issued with the bad news, I don't see any bad things.
Merit: 111
LOL!!!!AXR!!!!!!LOL!!!!I've told you is a hoax!!!! ???https://twitter.com/miaomiaojiejie/status/503910335464497153 Embarrassed

thats smartest best lookin Mike ive ever seen  Roll Eyes
Merit: 500
this reminds me of MantisCoin a couple weeks ago
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
he works his job
he likes crypto
its easy to get in too deep
so we move on let him have his thing
we have other things
we know what it is
and what it is not
say la vie

We now need proof-of-unemployment! haha

For all future developers. If you have a job, do not start a new coin. You can just work on an already established coin with other developers. No need to create more garbage.
he works his job
he likes crypto
its easy to get in too deep
so we move on let him have his thing
we have other things
we know what it is
and what it is not
say la vie
legendary
Why doesn't anyone want to make billions of dollars?

Stupid scammer devs claiming they are going to have an anon market tonight with no way of delivering.

Price is going to 200 soon.
i can sense youve met before
 Roll Eyes
legendary
General update:

Project Axron was the first coin to do full POD prior to launch and I am very proud of that. I did not create this coin for profit. I am still currently working on AXR RMKT, when time permits, as I have a full time job at my company. I have to continue testing the current build before release, but things are looking bright.

I am also currently evaluating the possibility of adding a second developer to the project. POW will end at block 12,000 (we are currently on block 8538).

No one believes anything you say. You're a scammer.
Activity: 5
Time is up.Where is the AXR RMKT ? And,I found this coin is totally a copy of SDC.take a look this pic.

中文名字作者都懒得改一下

Are you nuts?It will be released at 10pm EST.NOT CHINESE TIME.GTFO!

Lulz, no one cares about the chinese tbh.
Obviously he is a fool, releasing RMKT don't know what time. Grin

and what's the time now?where is the Launching of the AXR RMKT? you genius. Smiley
Merit: 500
General update:

you made this announcement 15 hours ago that some update about axron market will be released at 10pm eastern time ,

and this is all you got , some lame excuse .

Activity: 98
Time is up.Where is the AXR RMKT ? And,I found this coin is totally a copy of SDC.take a look this pic.

中文名字作者都懒得改一下

what's the time now?where is the update?you idiot,you scamcoin team !

FUD Squad again?
Activity: 5

中文名字作者都懒得改一下

what's the time now?where is the Launching of  the AXR RMKT ?you idiot,you scamcoin team !
Activity: 98
General update:

Pages:
Jump to: