Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AXR] Project Axron - POW has ended, Full POS has kicked in. Happy Staking - page 19. (Read 98718 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
the  explorer  is worng
  we now at  block 10216  , the total coins are 922450 ,  but  as  dev say  ,every  block  reward  150 ,we should  has total coins  are 1532400 ,why  ?

Huh

that  means thin  coin  has  almost  1000000 coins  do not  be  trade  ever ,so  you know  that will  be  a  big dump. think  yourself .

WhAt?! Are you typing with your testicles or are you a just a simple idiot?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Check our article and interview with the Dev of Project Axron!
Article: CryptoTycoons.com
Follow us on Twitter: Twitter.com/CryptoTycoons

Loved the responses made by the AXR Dev. Not much more you can ask for. Stake your coins and sit back and trade the other 90% of scam/shitcoins out there. The staking works great already. This mining is one of the most fair ive seen in a while. More fair than CLOAK, XC, THEO (not that its a plausible coin), etc. I have 1 280x and have been getting an awesome amount of coins. Compared to all the X11s, X13s, SCRYPT, SHA256 that get blown to shit. My 30 gh/s ASIC was mining around ~.5 BTC a month in November 2013. Im at ~.01 BTC per month. LOL +1000 for FRESH
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Cryptoasian's proof of dev is so young.He is building trust, he will not scam you for now.The Chinese bitch and her followers are just a scamcoin maker team in China.One of they made is XXXcoin.  The problem of the dev is only being uncompetetive.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Check our article and interview with the Dev of Project Axron!
Article: CryptoTycoons.com
Follow us on Twitter: Twitter.com/CryptoTycoons

AXR : ANqEPiXP2tQKqiTJjH5x732C2UCseUjf1K
Activity: 164
alt fans!
the  explorer  is worng
  we now at  block 10216  , the total coins are 922450 ,  but  as  dev say  ,every  block  reward  150 ,we should  has total coins  are 1532400 ,why  ?

Huh

that  means thin  coin  has  almost  1000000 coins  do not  be  trade  ever ,so  you know  that will  be  a  big dump. think  yourself .
Activity: 420
the  explorer  is worng

Huh

similar situation happened with XC coin.
Activity: 164
alt fans!
 the  explorer  is worng

Huh
Activity: 357
but who knows maybe DEV mines and dumpsthat coin? 
anyway freqently dumps coins, there can be that 900k coins  in few wallets
Activity: 98
No PR team, no development support. One of the game. Who will raise prices? Development? Miner? Huh

It is not up to the development team to control the prices. Axron is a decentralized currency. It is up to the community to decide how much each AXR is worth.
Activity: 140
No PR team, no development support. One of the game. Who will raise prices? Development? Miner? Huh
Activity: 406
These trolls are gonna get really intense Dev; I advice you to hire a P.R. guy to deal with the trolls and supporters; while you concentrate in development.

+1

Best to just ignore the trolls, don't let them distract you from your goals for the coin.  Those of us who have been around long enough know the scams, and this isn't one.
Activity: 173
These trolls are gonna get really intense Dev; I advice you to hire a P.R. guy to deal with the trolls and supporters; while you concentrate in development.

+1
Activity: 107
I took a look over at crypto asians site. He doesn't give much info and clearly hasn't looked into the guy at all. You're right it's just proof of identity but it's not shared with the public. Anyway, the dev apparently runs this business: http://secargentina.com/ I thought I might find some official business registration on the internet about them but I didn't find anything.

Strange website. Seem unprofessional to me. I'm not going to do a ton of research here but they have a sub-menu item called "LOREM IPSUM DOLOR". They claim to make an app called all-live but it's a dead link: http://www.all-live.com.ar/

Take a look at the site. It's just a messy template with default content everywhere. If that doesn't look like a facade I don't know what does.

Hmm... anyone manage to find his LinkedIn profile? I wasn't able to despite all the info provided by cryptoasian, which was more than the usual amount in most PODs.

Me neither

Would a linkedin profile make you happier? I'd be happy to share it with you. AXR is a one man development team, I've been busy working on AXR RMKT, which leaves very little time to reply to comments as the previous days. I continue to hear the word SCAM all over. Please elaborate on how this is a scam? The premine, even at its highest price of 8k satoshi each unit is not enough to cover the hosting for the seed nodes. Have you ever heard of the term LONG TERM planning? Long term investment? If you start believing the FUD and panic sell, you're doing exactly what they want you to do, sell low, when the prices go up, they buy.

If anyone wants to know who I am, feel free to message me and I'll send you my personal accounts (I don't share them on the board to avoid spam).
btw, this is only coin without logo.
Logo, headers and all grafics were ready before launch and i was asking just 0.09 btc from Dev.
He didn't bought it.
So IF someone does not want to invest at least 0.09 btc in his bussiness then that leads just to one thing, guess what.

Very professional. I did not proceed with purchasing the logo because they were not of my taste. The logo itself was creative, but its the same texture used in almost every logo.
Activity: 448
btw, this is only coin without logo.
Logo, headers and all grafics were ready before launch and i was asking just 0.09 btc from Dev.
He didn't bought it.
So IF someone does not want to invest at least 0.09 btc in his bussiness then that leads just to one thing, guess what.
Activity: 357
for my this coin looks little similiar to THEOrem coin, specificatios, how wallet looks, and website is emty  nothing there (same as axron's), 4days diffriance between coins, DEV accounts just created before posting ANN, small activity.... could be same dev?

sorry,  just in last weeks alot scams.. technicaly coin looks very nice, but about dev and future developmentas im not sure.... if dev logs in account once per day or every second day
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@kryptographer
I took a look over at crypto asians site. He doesn't give much info and clearly hasn't looked into the guy at all. You're right it's just proof of identity but it's not shared with the public. Anyway, the dev apparently runs this business: http://secargentina.com/ I thought I might find some official business registration on the internet about them but I didn't find anything.

Strange website. Seem unprofessional to me. I'm not going to do a ton of research here but they have a sub-menu item called "LOREM IPSUM DOLOR". They claim to make an app called all-live but it's a dead link: http://www.all-live.com.ar/

Take a look at the site. It's just a messy template with default content everywhere. If that doesn't look like a facade I don't know what does.

Hmm... anyone manage to find his LinkedIn profile? I wasn't able to despite all the info provided by cryptoasian, which was more than the usual amount in most PODs.

Me neither
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
Anyone buying this coin is stupid. The dev admitted he sucks and has more important things to do in life than work on this coin.

cryptoasian.com also looks like a scam now. There is not point in buy coins that have 5* rating on cryptoasian.

What does cryptoasian prove? Nothing... of course we know someone made this coin. Thanks cryptoasian for letting us know a real person made this coin! You're the best.
Activity: 313
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
It seems more than XBIT actively Grin
Pages:
Jump to: