Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AXR] Project Axron - POW has ended, Full POS has kicked in. Happy Staking - page 31. (Read 98718 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
then leave if it's scam ?  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Like I said before, this coin is a scam. When I said : so you are also XBIT's dev. He replied : what's xbit? And he deleted his post in xbit thread.
After I posted the screenshot, he was silent for a day. Then said: he is the friend of xbit dev and helping the project.
Do you think people are all idiots?

I tend to agree with you. But sometimes people just don't listen to warnings and ignore information, you have warned them, let them take their chances.
I know Im on the good coin when fudders are in Cheesy
This FUD squad is real. I have seem them pretty much on every thread at some point.

Chinese labor are cheap.

Yup. They are paid.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Like I said before, this coin is a scam. When I said : so you are also XBIT's dev. He replied : what's xbit? And he deleted his post in xbit thread.
After I posted the screenshot, he was silent for a day. Then said: he is the friend of xbit dev and helping the project.

PPL so stupid  Undecided
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
This FUD squad is real. I have seem them pretty much on every thread at some point.

Chinese labor are cheap.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
In the meantime accumulation is going on bittrex around 5000 satoshi.
The FUD seems effective Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
This screenshot and what dev have done after I pointed it out explains everything.

PS:I hate scammers and fucking minions. Especially the latter one.
Activity: 70
LTC is one of the biggest scam, I bought it in 200, are now 30. Fuck LTC!
Activity: 868
Looks like the FUD squad has arrived.

zhanghening , i don't get it. Can explain in Chinese ?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Honestly not trying to rub it in here but once again if you had listened to me you wouldn't have lost a bunch of money here. Obvious scam with an premine guarantees you lose money.

Stop buying into scamcoins trying to get rich quick and fraud devs will stop making scamcoins. If nobody buys them the scam doesn't work. Get it?
Bittrex, CryptoAsian and scam dev, they are family.

So according to you all are in crypto  scam?  What should we do now? Should we leave crypto? What would you suggest? since you seem to be a single guy with utmost integrity and all are scam.
legendary
Activity: 924
POD is a fucking joke.

it is a joke. i dont care who is the DEV
if the coin provides real features, it will be fine, without us knowing the driver's license type of the developer

i don't see any new features in this coin
easy to see when using unix 'diff' command, when comparing to Nightmare coin

sell now ? Smiley

the hashrate on this coin is great
Bittrex, CryptoAsian and scam dev, they are family.
Activity: 70
Who test the wallet and I chat?

AZxhV2AsRGzF9HvaH1HFGR3ZNoSdZAyREv
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
that doesnt look like a safe link...

it's just a image of the PoD
Pages:
Jump to: