Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AXR] Project Axron - POW has ended, Full POS has kicked in. Happy Staking - page 29. (Read 98718 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Good things is live with twists and turns, BTC is an example
This is waiting for people fooled, this coin was completely Chinese control. This coin is Chinese shit coins!!!!这是在等着人们上当,这个币完全被中国人控制着。这个币就是中国狗屎硬币!!! Huh
To Chinese custom-made coins, Chinese cheat Chinese money!!!!!给中国人定做的硬币,中国人骗中国人的 钱!!!

She looks like an ugly whore in China.See her bitch face
https://twitter.com/miaomiaojiejie/media
I am going to throw up seeing such an ugly women to pose himself.
You insult a girl's personality! You are a male prostitute!!!!你侮辱一个女孩子的人格!你就是一个男妓!!!! Huh
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
These fudeers are not trying to kiil this coin but the whole altcoin market.

No one is perfect in this world and here the dev has revealed himself so would not try to think about scam.

Do you guys want whole altcoin market to die?

Instead of just fudding like kid and trying to create problem come up with suggestions or solutions that how he should improve?

It's people like you make the crypto world dying.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
This market of your based on open bazaar. Software which is in pre alpha right now, and not expected to be finished until the end of the year or early next year.

So how exactly are you making a market?

I smell bullshit.

Yes, open bazaar is in pre alpha stages right now. The market is based on the open bazaar framework, I am working on custom modules to make sure the market is stable and secure and as well as functional. Just because the software is not done, it doesn't mean you can't base your work on if the framework is properly structured.
Activity: 137
This is waiting for people fooled, this coin was completely Chinese control. This coin is Chinese shit coins!!!!这是在等着人们上当,这个币完全被中国人控制着。这个币就是中国狗屎硬币!!! Huh
To Chinese custom-made coins, Chinese cheat Chinese money!!!!!给中国人定做的硬币,中国人骗中国人的 钱!!!

She looks like an ugly whore in China.See her bitch face
https://twitter.com/miaomiaojiejie/media
I am going to throw up seeing such an ugly women to pose himself.
Activity: 63
I don`t know why are people buying at 5000-8000 sat , the price is to high

profitability of this coin when the hashrate is 20-30Gh/s lays between 3000-4000 satoshi , so everything above that is pure profit

there are still three days left to mine and multipools and the renters are not done dumping the coin

so I will wait for at least a couple of days til I buy some

You should know it's a good sign if people are ready to buy at a higher price Wink
Price will rise in a few days after end of POW
Activity: 126
just check the source code yourself

I need to explain how to use 'diff' command ?
this is a copy/paste job
the only nice thing is the hashrate

to the developer - i wish you will be able to deliver more features
but right now there is nothing new

bingo

Maybe I should be happy with all this bullshit...
Every time a coin suffers from so much FUD,a few days later the value goes sky high.

IE都说这个是好币啊 啧啧 看来真是好币啊 IE一直都是虚拟币世界的反向标 果不其然啊https://twitter.com/yue169/status/503918387030790144
Then so many coins are bought by IE everyday ...like 50/60 ? if 20% up means IE is here ... seriously ?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I don`t know why are people buying at 5000-8000 sat , the price is to high

profitability of this coin when the hashrate is 20-30Gh/s lays between 3000-4000 satoshi , so everything above that is pure profit

there are still three days left to mine and multipools and the renters are not done dumping the coin

so I will wait for at least a couple of days til I buy some
Activity: 894
Merit: 1000
just check the source code yourself

I need to explain how to use 'diff' command ?
this is a copy/paste job
the only nice thing is the hashrate

to the developer - i wish you will be able to deliver more features
but right now there is nothing new

bingo

Maybe I should be happy with all this bullshit...
Every time a coin suffers from so much FUD,a few days later the value goes sky high.
AXR did not buy orders, no turnover. The rise in price is illusion. Why do we have to pay for this coin?AXR没有买盘订单,没有成交量。价格上涨是假象。我们为何要为这个硬币买单?
https://twitter.com/hashtag/AXR?src=hash
Im out of AXR....just in time it appears.

It's look like you've dumped @5k when they were buys @8k
Best trade ever  Cheesy
Activity: 663
Merit: 501
Im out of AXR....just in time it appears.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Google open bazaar and see for yourself if you don't believe me Smiley
Activity: 70

你他妈烦不烦啊还红字。幼稚
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
This market of your based on open bazaar. Software which is in pre alpha right now, and not expected to be finished until the end of the year or early next year.

I smell bullshit.

Is this true dev?
AXR did not buy orders, no turnover. The rise in price is illusion. Why do we have to pay for this coin?AXR没有买盘订单,没有成交量。价格上涨是假象。我们为何要为这个硬币买单?
These fudeers are not trying to kiil this coin but the whole altcoin market.

No one is perfect in this world and here the dev has revealed himself so would not try to think about scam.

Do you guys want whole altcoin market to die?

Instead of just fudding like kid and trying to create problem come up with suggestions or solutions that how he should improve?

Run for your life, the dumping.
  • [/img]
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

I smell bullshit.
Activity: 70
Pages:
Jump to: