Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AXR] Project Axron - POW has ended, Full POS has kicked in. Happy Staking - page 52. (Read 98718 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Have tried all miners, ccminer, original FRESH miner, and NVminer all modtky boo's at Supernova!! Any ideas

Sent Ocminer PM as requested

did not see anything from you in the log unfortunately :-(

but lots of others are hashing fine including me (with AMD though & sgminer -k fresh)

I'm there bro, don't know why u can't see me I have 3 miners, is nobody else using Nvidia that can answer this??

Is anyone else with nvidia getting Boo's too ?

i was, it's good now, but i don't know which pool it was, i rent my rig and the renter is mute...
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
hurray its working!! comfirmed working on ATI Sapphire 7950s with SGMINER
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Have tried all miners, ccminer, original FRESH miner, and NVminer all modtky boo's at Supernova!! Any ideas

but lots of others are hashing fine including me (with AMD though & sgminer -k fresh)

I'm there bro, don't know why u can't see me I have 3 miners, is nobody else using Nvidia that can answer this??

Is anyone else with nvidia getting Boo's too ?
Activity: 309
Merit: 250

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
can Someone please link to a MINER that has the  "-k FRESH" flag working in it ... windows please??? nothing i have download says that parmeter is correct - plz help me im newbie land

I already did few posts ago Smiley

http://www.freshcoin.net/files/sph_sgminer_fresh.zip
Activity: 98
dev
respect on the following points
1) POD prior to launch one of first teams to do , with an impressive background
2) smooth launch
3) well laid out plan regarding the mining using fresh

for the first few days it will be ok don't let the fud get to to you once a shitstorm starts
stick to your plans

wish you all luck from this point on

Thanks a lot!!!

Computers and technology are my passion. I think every dev team should do POD, not only its a simple process but there is no point in hiding behind a username (its ok to keep your private life separate, thats why good lads like CryptoAsian do what they do).

Launch could have been better, working with a slow connection and with the pressure of time is no good. We can say the boat is sailing on good waters now.

I will continue to learn and work to make this coin better for the members of this community.
can Someone please link to a MINER that has the  "-k FRESH" flag working in it ... windows please??? nothing i have download says that parmeter is correct - plz help me im newbie land
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

mine is saying -k fresh invalid kernel is sgminer.. wtf mang

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
why i see people with issues in mine if coin's launch is at 02:00am GMT+2 ?
Activity: 98
full steam ahead
took all the hash from nightmare coin straight away
just playing out thoughts
if this coin takes off it may just bring some profit to the gpu rig guys who been bleeding bad the last few months
for the first time in a year my rigs have sunk more electric over the last month then getting income
finally might just make some profit

For the first time developing a coin I think we started very well (putting aside connection issues). We will now start thinking about ways to give this coin value and new features.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Any idea what I'm doing wrong....anyone else mining with Nvidia or NVMiner....all nvminers have fresh algo?

as far as i'm informed for nvidia the only workable miner was ccminer with freshcoin...

and DONT use --difficulty-multiplier 256 !!! (at least not for suprnova)

Ah... that's what it was for me.  I had the  "--diff 256" arg that came with the ccminer batch script in there.  

Should be all kosher now.  Look good on your side?

yeah, looks good now ! Smiley

Annnnndddd just before block 100!
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Windows wallet with a virus

you are a virus.....

i have noticed that fresh does not really gain much from OC.... is this correct?
Pages:
Jump to: