Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AXR] Project Axron - POW has ended, Full POS has kicked in. Happy Staking - page 56. (Read 98718 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
We will be launching in 5 minutes. Updating the OP now
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
anyone rented hash for this coin ? if so how much hash u dropping ?

http://www.miningrigrentals.com has FRESH but only one left.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
Nice chatting with you guys, but I think that we will not haveing a launch today.

Activity: 602
Merit: 255
anyone rented hash for this coin ? if so how much hash u dropping ?

Bet it made you rocket jump that much higher too!
[/quote]

no - timing a rocket jump was like trying to predict the future with high pings...

the best was the grenade jump - lob a grenade - run up to it - rocket jump off the xploding grenade - double xplosion in ur face up high in the sky moon time
legendary
Twitter @Acimirov
Thats new for me. Interesting.
No no no 56K !! Cmon! Cheesy Cheesy

Grin

if i remember correctly the USRobotics only made 33.6 at first but there was a firmware upgrade or so to make V42bis which was 57.6 later .. correct ?

Yes Us Robotics made 33.6 and release v42 bis protocol - another company (winbond i think ) created k56flex... these 2 companies battled it out and so there were technically 2 proprietary protocols for running 56k for the longest time.

aaah yes, yes... this why you had separate phone numbers on some BBS as they had different modem on different lines..

yeeess... cool times Smiley

I'm feeling respected by some guru Cheesy

I had 2 lines connected to 2 56k USR modems so that my ping time in quake 1 was slightly better and slightly more stable - we called this "shotgunning" back then.

Bet it made you rocket jump that much higher too!

Grin

if i remember correctly the USRobotics only made 33.6 at first but there was a firmware upgrade or so to make V42bis which was 57.6 later .. correct ?

Yes Us Robotics made 33.6 and release v42 bis protocol - another company (winbond i think ) created k56flex... these 2 companies battled it out and so there were technically 2 proprietary protocols for running 56k for the longest time.

aaah yes, yes... this why you had separate phone numbers on some BBS as they had different modem on different lines..

I had 2 lines connected to 2 56k USR modems so that my ping time in quake 1 was slightly better and slightly more stable - we called this "shotgunning" back then.
legendary
Twitter @Acimirov
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Give  me a link do download some Axron coins and I'm out of here Cheesy

You can download from any pool, but it take some time Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Times have changed! You can even download RAM now! http://www.downloadmoreram.com/

And no more like christmas morning felling at coin launches, or is there? Cheesy
legendary
Twitter @Acimirov
Give  me a link do download some Axron coins and I'm out of here Cheesy

Grin

Times have changed! You can even download RAM now! http://www.downloadmoreram.com/
legendary
Twitter @Acimirov

Grin

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Grin

legendary
Twitter @Acimirov
watch it be on block 1134 or some shit lol

If it happends go drink some beers with The Kartoff and other friends Cheesy

Grin

legendary
Twitter @Acimirov
Well this was long ago. Cant remember Sad
But I have reached 56K with one of those Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Grin

I have two of those modems somewhere in the house. One is 56K other is 33.6K. So my guess it's two different models Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: